Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 10

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Star Man Merry Christmas!

(This is my Christmas story. This is my present to all my NFF friends. I don't care if you like reading or not, this is your gift from me. :3
So, gather around the fireplace and read this tale of love! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate, everyone!!)

I stepped out of the small passenger plane, and it soon took off behind me. It was cold, and snowing. Of course. I had moved to the North Pole, what else could I expect? I walked along the brick path, snow crunching under my black boots. I shoved my hands into my brown trench coat, hoping I would get inside soon. I never liked the cold, but it was something I was just going to have to get used to, if I were going to live out my sentence in this frozen wasteland.

Finally, I saw the warm glow of lights in the distance. It was late afternoon, but the cloud cover and blinding snow made it seem pitch black. I picked up my pace, running to the little candy-cane colored workshop. I was eager to get somewhere warm, and take off my layers of clothes.

I yanked open the door, then pushed it closed behind me before too much snow could blow in. I was sure I looked awful. I immediately took off my wet boots, the heat inside the workshop had already caused the snow clumped on me to melt. I set my boots by the door to dry, then took off my coat and hung it on the coat rack, and removed my hat, putting it on top of the coat. Underneath, I was wearing a white wool sweater and a brown pleated skirt, with long white socks. I walked a few steps into the room, looking at all the long tables set up. Unfinished toys cluttered the tables, and a line of little benches were on each side of each table. Nobody was in here, the room was empty. It almost looked like an office; there were file cabinets, closets, and counters all over the room. There was a door at the far end, and a staircase beside that. Two offices were on the other side, a window showing what was inside. The room smelled good, like cookies. Go figure.

Suddenly, heavy steps clamored down the staircase. A fat man with a long white beard and a bald head joyfully approached me. He had on a white tee shirt, suspenders, and brown pants. He smiled when he saw me, well, smiled wider. He was already smiling to begin with.

"Ho, ho, ho!" He laughed. "There you are! The girl of the hour!" He walked over to me, arms outstretched, to embrace me.
I blushed, this was pretty unusual. A joyful, large and strange man hugging you is not an everyday occurrence. I already knew who this man was, I was now going to be working for him.

"Your name is Noelle, right?" The man said, finally releasing me.
"Yes, and you are...Santa Clause...correct?" I asked, smiling and straightening my clothes, which had become wrinkled in the hug.

"Ho, ho, ho!" He laughed again. "Right, my dear. Now, come on, let me show you to your room!" He put a hand on my shoulder, and pulled me toward the staircase. It was big enough for us to walk side-by-side.

As we reached the top of the staircase, a tiny thing in green ran by me, laughing.

"Was that a--?" I began to ask, but Santa cut me off.

"An elf? Yes, it was. Ho, ho, ho!" He laughed and held his belly.

It was a long corridor hallway. The walls were red, with Christmas-y pictures hanging in between every door. It was pictures of reindeer, Christmas trees, fireplaces with stockings hung, and snowy landscapes.

"Did you take these?" I asked him as he led me down the hall.

"Yes, you see some pretty magnificent things when you travel the whole world!" He said joyfully.

Some job, I thought. He gets to travel the whole world in one night. It takes most people a lifetime to do that.

"Here we are!" He said, pointing to the green door, the next to last on the hall. "Your room! I'll leave you be to get settled." He waved, and walked back down the hall, heading for the stairs.

I watched him go, then opened the door. The room was colorful. The green carpet had gold stars printed on it, and the walls were painted green with red and gold polka-dots. I liked it. The bed had a plush red comforter, and pink sheets. It even had a pretty gold canopy over it. There was a red nightstand next to it, and a red dresser on the other wall, with a big gold mirror hanging over it. There was a small door on the side, that led to a bathroom, with a built-in closet! This place was cool. I might just like it here. My favorite thing about it was the triple window, complete with a window seat, on the north wall. I sat there for a moment, watching the snow. It was much better than actually being outside in it. I decided I'd take a bath, then go downstairs to see what I should do. One look in the mirror told me a bath was needed. My long brunette hair was a mess from the wind and snow.

After I got the bubble bath full, I got in and tried to relax. It had been a hard day. I left home that morning, and the flight took all day. I lived in Arizona, so this place was a huge change. I took the job here to get away from my family, who insisted I find a job and learn how to get along on my own. Well, that's exactly what I did. So here I was, in this frozen wasteland, working in a toy shop. At least it was better than a boring desk job. I smiled at that and closed my eyes.

Just then the door opened. I snapped my head up, eyes wide. A boy stood there, with soft blonde hair, staring back at me with wide blue eyes, wearing the same expression. His face turned as red as the sweater he wore.

"I-I'm sorry! Mom told me to come tell you dinner is ready!"

"You pervert! How dare you walk in on me!" I grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around myself, jumping out and chasing him down the stairs. Some elves giggled as we ran by. I threw a toy train car at him, knocking him right in the head as I stomped back upstairs, embarrassed and seething. I brushed my wet hair, and blew it dry. I was glad to see they put a hair dryer in there. I got dressed, in a green tee shirt and jeans. Mom? I wondered, thinking about the boy. Who is his Mom?

I took my time getting downstairs. There, a sweet-looking old lady was waiting for me. Her wispy white hair was under a bonnet that had a red bow on it. She was wearing a red dress, with a cream apron.

"Hello dear." She said, smiling at me, her blue eyes shining behind her little round spectacles. "I must apologize for how my son greeted you this afternoon. It was rude of him to walk into your bathroom without knocking." She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand.

I smiled. She must be Mrs. Clause. Then I was shocked. "That boy was your son?!" I asked in disbelief.

She looked puzzled. "Yes. The only ones who live here are my family and I, and of course the elves." She walked toward the back door. "Come dear, dinner is ready. "

At dinner, the boy glared at me. I thought it was funny. All the little elves were in there too, chatting in their high-pitched voices.

"Listen up, everyone! Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I need you all to pick up the pace and finish everything on time!" Santa called over everyone.

The elves nodded. So did Mrs. Claus and their son. I followed suit, and agreed as well.

After dinner, I followed Santa upstairs. "Um...Mr. Claus? What should I do?" I asked him.

"Nothing yet, dear. Tomorrow you can help the elves, if you wish." He smiled. "But now, get some rest. I'm sure you had a long flight." He went into his room.

I nodded. Great. I was going to be an elf. I sighed, going to my room. The boy was standing outside my door. I was tired, I didn't have time for this.

"What's your name?" He asked, folding his arms.

"I'm Noelle. Goodnight." I tried to push past him, but he wouldn't let me.

"Why are you here?"
"I work here. Can I go to sleep now?" I was getting snippy. I didn't like him.

"Fine." He walked away, but turned to look at me. "My name's Charlie." He said, opening the door across the hall and going inside, closing it behind him.

"Whatever." I breathed, closing my own door as I walked in. I changed into my pajamas, tomorrow was Christmas Eve. The most important day of the year around here.

When I woke up, the house was in a buzz. I dressed and walked out of the room, met with swarm of shrieking elves.

"Hey, what's going on?!" I stopped one elf to ask.

"It's horrible! Mr. Clause fell and broke his arm! He can't go tonight!"

"What?! That is horrible!" I ran into Santa's room. He was lying in bed, arm in a sling. He turned his head sadly to look at me. Who knew Santa could be sad? Not me.

"Noelle, come here." He said. I did as I was told.

"I can't drive the sleigh tonight, but I also can't disappoint all the children. Noelle, I need you to do it for me."

"What?! You can't be serious."

He was serious.

"But I don't know how!" I cried, freaked out. I didn't know how to command reindeer, or jump down chimneys without getting stuck! I am claustrophobic!

"I asked my son, Charlie to help you. He agreed." Santa smiled. “If you have any concerns, ask him, he’s been with me a few times.”

Oh, great. I thought. Just great. We hated each other. This would be wonderful. I nodded, accepting my mission, and walked out of his room. Things had quieted in the short time I was gone. I heard a loud voice downstairs, and went to see what was going on.

Charlie was downstairs, commanding the elves, which were lined up in rows. I stood on the last step to listen.

“That’s good, elves. Everything is finished. All we need now is...” He looked up at me. “You. Noelle. Get down here.”

I rolled my eyes, but scooted past the elves to reach him. “I’m here. What now?”

He glared at me. “Don’t start this. We have work to do. Dad broke his arm, so it’s up to us to deliver all the gifts tonight. I trust he explained this to you already?”

“Yeah. So stop talking and tell me what we need to do.” I returned his glare.

“Go to the Stables and get the reindeer ready. Elves, you load up the sacks of gifts, I’ll go check the sleigh.” He commanded, and the elves marched off. I shot him a quick nod, then walked outside.

It was a cold, clear morning. The sun reflected off the snow, making everything painfully bright. I shielded my eyes, looking for the Stables.

“Where are you going?” A voice asked me, as I took a few steps forward.

“Where are these Stables? And I thought you...” I spun around. “Were going to fire up the sleigh.”

Charlie laughed. “I’m sure it’s fine. I knew you weren’t going to be able to find the reindeer by yourself.”

“You annoy me, you know that?” I put my hands on my hips, squinting my blue eyes at him.

“The Stables are this way. Come on, I’ll help you.” He took my hand in his, and pulled me around to the back of the workshop.

I blushed, my heart fluttering. He completely ignored me! I should be furious! But there was a touch of gentleness in his voice, it made me wonder why I kept getting so mad at him.

Come to find out, the Stables were the bright red barn behind the workshop. I was heading in the wrong direction, after all. Charlie turned on the lights, and I heard all the reindeer’s hooves as they peeked out of their stalls at us. The one closest to me sniffed my hair. I jumped and got behind Charlie.

“Don’t tell me you’re scared of reindeer!” He laughed at me. “Prancer, stop freaking her out.” The reindeer snorted and turned his head. I giggled.

“See, they aren’t so bad. I trust you already know the names, don’t you?”

“Um...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen.” I looked at each stall as I named them. Each one poked its head out to look at me.

“Right-“ Charlie began to say.

“And Rudolph!” I added joyfully.

“No, there’s no Rudolph. We do have a little one, but he’s not Rudolph.”

“Oh, so that is just a story.” I sighed. I thought Santa was a story too, until now.

Charlie laughed. “You’re funny. Let’s brush them and get them prepared for tonight. There’s a lot we have to get done.”

That afternoon was surprisingly fun. We brushed the reindeer, fed them all, then as it drew later, we harnessed them up and carried them out to the waiting sled.

“So, they really fly?” I asked, petting Dasher with one hand as I held his harness with the other.

“They sure do. You’ll love this.” He smirked, and I blushed again. His cockiness should have made me want to hit him.

“Okay, now chain the metal hoop to the end of the sled with this hook.” He instructed, and I followed his example. Soon, everything was securely chained together, and we were ready to go.

I eagerly hopped up in the sleigh, excited as a child on Christmas morning. Charlie smiled at me, but walked away from the sled to the house. He pressed a big red button, and under the sleigh and the reindeer’s hooves, a runway rose from the ground! The elves lined up on each side, and lights flickered on to show the way. “Wow.” I breathed, as Charlie got in and took the reins.

Santa and his wife came outside to watch us go. “You kids be careful.” He said, smiling at me. He had more faith in me than I gave myself credit for.

“Be safe! I’ll have milk and cookies ready when you two get home.” Mrs. Claus smiled kindly at us.

Charlie nodded. “Thanks Dad, Mom.” He turned his head to me. “Now, let’s go.” He smiled at me. He was wearing a suit just like his dad’s, complete with the hat. “You ready, Noelle?”

I hesitated, but finally swallowed and nodded. I wasn’t a fan of flying, and this was totally beyond my realm of what I was comfortable with.

“You’ll be fine Noelle. Just relax!” Santa chuckled softly. “Get going, Charlie!” He urged.

Charlie cracked the reins with great force.

"Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer, and Vixen!
"On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donder and Blitzen!

"To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
"Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

I listened as he recited the lines from a famous poem I read as a child. I looked back to the deer as I felt the sleigh jerk, as all of them took off with a running start. I gasped and wrapped my arms around Charlie’s waist, burying my head into his replica of Santa’s suit. He wrapped one of his arms around me as he held the reins.

“It’s okay, we’re fine.” He soothed, but I waited until my body responded to being relaxed with the idea of flying reindeer.

When I looked up, we were in the air. Santa’s workshop was far below, the runway lights a faint glow. I saw a tiny Santa and Mrs. Clause wave, along with a small army of elves until they all vanished under a cloud as we gained altitude. This wasn’t so bad. I breathed in deeply, then relaxed myself and lay back against the seat.

“You okay?” Charlie asked, smirking at me.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I smiled back. “So, what do we do now?”

“You’ll see.” He cracked the reins, and they took a sharp dip.

“Ahhh!” I screamed, and grabbed the front of the sled. I had just gotten comfortable with the idea, and he just threw all that out the window.

Once we were level again, houses started coming up in the distance.

“How are we going to deliver presents to all these houses in just one night?!” I asked, looking at him with worry.

“No sweat. Just watch me.” Charlie pulled a bazooka-looking gun out from under the seat, and pulled some boxes out of the big red bag on the back, stuffing them into the thing I now realized was a small cannon. Then he touched the big black box in front of us on the sleigh, and a monitor came on, and a bunch of buttons lit up. I had not noticed that before. This thing was a control panel! So even Santa had gone computerized now.

“Molly, Age 5. Wants a Barbie doll, teddy bear, and a set of crayons…” He read what the monitor displayed, then it snapped to a close-up of her chimney. “Watch this, Noelle.” He hefted the cannon up on his shoulder, aimed it at the chimney, and fired three times, sending three colorfully wrapped boxes hurtling through the air at her chimney. I watched on-screen as they fell down, bounced, and landed perfectly under her tree.
“Wow… that was amazing.” I gasped.

He nodded, loading up the next set of gifts. “You wanna try?”

All night, we took turns firing the presents down each child’s chimney, each one landing perfectly. It was so much fun, more fun than I ever imagined having. We visited places I’d never thought to see, China, Taiwan, Japan, Russia, Germany, India….and many more. As the sun rose over the horizon on Christmas morning, we rushed through the air until the runway came into sight.

“We really delivered every present in just one night?” I asked, looking at Charlie.

“Yeah, the bag is empty.” He grinned and pointed to the red sack that was now flat in the trunk of the sleigh.

“That was amazing!” I laughed as we came to a smooth stop.

Charlie hopped out and unhooked the reindeer. “Help me take them back to the Stable.

“Okay.” I nodded and took one line of the deer back as he took the other, and put each in his respective stable. I turned to go out, and Charlie was standing right behind me. I gasped and took a step back to give myself some space.

“So, you had fun tonight?” He asked, taking one of my hands.

“Yeah, could you not tell?” I smiled, tilting my head.

“Just making sure.” He looked down, then back at me. “I have something to ask you, but don’t laugh, okay?”

I gave him a puzzled look, he had never been this serious before.

“Um…do you think…will you go out…with me?” He blushed, and looked away.

I didn’t control my actions. My face lit up, even though my cheeks were red hot enough to melt the snow around us. I threw my arms around him as he held onto my waist so we wouldn’t both fall in the haystack outside the Stable. I wouldn’t have admitted it before, but over that short time period, I had fallen for him. It’s funny how things work out sometimes.

As we walked hand-in-hand to the house, I turned to look at him. “But where are we going to go out around here?”

“Oh, don’t worry. There’s this really great place in town where all the elves hang out. We have a movie theater, too!" He encouraged, beaming from ear to ear.

I laughed. I wasn’t so sure before, but I really think I’m going to like living here. Right now, I feel like I have everything I need.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

My Mood: Gaming
xXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura aboutxXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to xXDaKidXx
I don't celebrate Christmas..

Cool Sig huh^^?

DaKidWiiTrailers - My Awesome Youtube
^Click that for Updates, Trailers, and more!
3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 12-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diniro331 View Post
I don't celebrate Christmas..
That is completely irrelevant. If you want to talk about what you do and don't celecrate and why, there is a debate area for that. This is about her story.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
That is completely irrelevant. If you want to talk about what you do and don't celecrate and why, there is a debate area for that. This is about her story.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.
I enjoyed the story, but i didn't need your two sense on what i posted. Man.. your a ahole sometimes. /_/

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 12-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
I enjoyed the story, but i didn't need your two sense on what i posted. Man.. your a ahole sometimes. /_/
I pointed out that your post was irrelevant, and recommended that if you wished to discuss such, a topic should be made in the appropriate section.

You insulted me.

Which of those 2 things sounds more like an "a hole"?

Back on topic, I think this will easily dominate CWotM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
I pointed out that your post was irrelevant, and recommended that if you wished to discuss such, a topic should be made in the appropriate section.

You insulted me.

please can you two stop debating?? man you act as children. and I'm the one to talk. please there IS a debate section.
Anyway good story. I liked it ^^
and about the CWotM, she may win since she is until now the only participant =(.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 12-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Hooray! I win by default! ^.^
Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed.

And stop arguing in my thread! D:
I only wrote this to spread the spirit of Christmas, I didn't mean to offend you, Dinny.

Into the dressing room.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:

You insulted me.

Stop complaining /_/.
I'm think i'll enter in the contest.. but i need to finish something first..

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 12-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #9
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Both of you stop it. :/

Into the dressing room.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
I'm think i'll enter in the contest.. but i need to finish something first..
you better. you still got this and next week.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, love, santa, story