Originally Posted by xXMence and FlowXx
As you know CF is a very low tier, but i don't believe that. You make your character good. I was a good CF user (Ask Tanis) and heres some key tips to own with him.
1. NEVER STOP RUNING OR JUMPING: CF is very fast and his reflexes are key. He also has a good distance with jumping. But i advice, low jumping is best for him since it has no lag recovery. But his high jump, he recovers way too slow. Runing is good because its hard to get a hold on CF, but at the same time never giving your opponent enough breathing space to plan an attack.
2. Dodging!: CF has an good fast dodge and a an even better Back Roll. His jump dodge is long and speedy for those who have projectiles.
3. Tilts. CF tilts are your friend, his Up-Tilt is an good way to quickly KO someone with 100% damage. His Down-Tilt is good for combos, as well and a combo with the Up-Tilt. His Side-Tilt is good and has a decent range, but is good for strictly keep away.
4. Don't use his B-specials: Why? Well i'm not saying at ALL. But since they are so pridictable, using them at strategic times makes them unpredictable.
1. Down-Tilt, Up-Tilt.
2. A, A, Z(Grab) and throw in any direction.
3. Down-Tilt, F-smash(Charging is possible but risky.)
4. A, A, Z(grab), Forward-Throw, Runing Charge.
5: A, A, Z(Grab), Down-Trow, Up-Special.
6. Down-Tilt, Falcon Punch.
7. A, A, Z(Grab), Down-Throw, Low-Jump, S-air(Knee of Justice)
8. A, A, Z(Grab), Up-Throw, low-jump, U-air, Quick land(Tap the joystick down while in the air), sprint, jump, U-air, Quick Land, jump, S-Air(Knee of Justice).
Those are my tips, please comment!