This is a list of features included in the latest Wii's System Update.
June 16, 2008 Version 3.3
- Mii Channel updated to allow users to move a Mii from the Mii Plaza to Mii Parade.
- Unauthorized or modified save files are removed.
- Also added "Internet Channel" typing features. (Example: hitting the " - " (minus) button now acts as a backspace when naming new Miis.)
- IOS30 and IOS31 were patched to prevent Trucha-signed content such as the Wii Freeloader from running.
- The Menu's check for modified save files only checks for the Twilight hack.
The Twilight hack has already been fixed to work with version 3.3, for those using the homebrew app.