Member Articles Members Articles

Closed Article

Article Tools
Overview: Ezio Autidore da Firenze
Published by Alice
12-23-2010

Ezio is the main character from Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and is a very neat character. This article is made to inform you about Ezio, and give you a better idea of the kind of person he is.

--------------------

Now, at the start of Assassin's Creed 2, Ezio is a Florentine noble, and a rambunctious trouble maker. He constantly gets in fights with rival families, and is fairly childish.

Despite his behaviour, Ezio turned out to be a fair opponent, single handedly taking down several opponents.

To avoid spoiling the game, I won't give away how Ezio becomes an assassin.

Anyway, as the game progresses, Ezio noticeably becomes more mature, both in appearance and actions. He doesn't take time to goof off, and focuses more on his main goal.

Now, what makes Ezio who he is?
His equipment.

Ezio comes equipped with not one, but 2 hidden blades, which he uses with amazing precision and skill. He also has the skill to discreetly poison enemies, as well as throw throwing daggers with great accuracy.
Ezio also shows great reflexes, being able to counter and dodge several attacks, as well as sustain large amounts of damage without dieing. Not to mention, he can scale large towers and jump off them into bushels of hay without fear.

Ezio's personality also shows us that he has honour, and a great deal of it to. He isn't on a quest to help himself, he is on a quest to honour his family. Not to mention he is polite in his assassinations, taking the time to lay down his victim, and tell them to rest in peace. If that's not honour, I don't know what is.

With little left to say on Ezio, I'll end this overview here. With what i have given, we know that Ezio is an honourable, mature man, that doesn't just do things for himself.

Alice gives Ezio Autidore da Firenze a 9.5/10 character rating.
Published by
Princess of NFF~
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Alice

Article Tools
Sponsored Links
By SirManguydude on 12-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Ezio also is the main character in Assassin's Creed: Discovery for the DS, Assassin's Creed Renaissance(Book loosely based on AC2), Assassin's Creed Ascendence(Animated Short), and Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy being his final appearance, using the graphical abilities of the 3DS.

He also appears in Assassin's Creed Lineage.
By Alice on 12-23-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm aware, but AC: 2 and AC: B were his more notable appearances.
._.
Closed Article