Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,165, Level: 100 Points: 59,165, Level: 100 Points: 59,165, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
This Blog contains much Repressed Anger

My name is Brandyn, and I have reached my absolute snapping point.

All the shit has just hit the fan. Lately, I just have felt like all the other guys have it all, because they're all taller, richer, and get girls. And I'm just a 16 year old gamer.

The only thing I kind of looked forward to was a girl I liked. The other day on Facebook, her cousin gets on her account and poses as her and confesses to liking me. I know that sounds like something stupid to fall for, so I partly blame myself, and I promise that I was skeptical, but he was acting just like her and so after a while I bought it. Then, the real girl gets on and informs me it was a prank, so I cuss out her cousin. Then she gets mad at me for cussing out her cousin for that dumb remark, and to make a long story short, she probably thinks I'm a pyscho that needs help, when I was simply letting my emotions out for once. I usually don't throw them out, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back and all the buildup of having people make fun of me and treat me like crap like I'm a joke just came out in one explosion via Facebook, and in general, I'm just sick of people treating me like crap and BEING THE BUTT OF EVERYONE'S JOKES!!!! But when I express that I'm tired of it, they say I'm just a bad sport and I can't take a joke, so I'm supposed to just grin and bear it and NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL!!!!!

This is why I have absolutely zero-tolerance for those dumb shit trolls that come around here making fun of me and everyone else, while everyone says I'm just ill-tempered.

I'M JUST F***ING SICK OF IT!!!! I am no longer taking any crap, I now have zero-tolerance, and any trolls I shall try my best to ban with no questions asked, and I hope they're burning in hell along with everyone else that thinks I'm just a F***ING JOKE!

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Paul, Steve
Tekken 6 mains: Paul, Steve, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim/Joe
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
Calm down, GameBoy. Calm down. Take a deep breath 4 times and go to sleep. You will feel better tomorrow man, trust me.

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 01-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
You have every right to feel that way, what those girls did was a cruel joke.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
Mascara
Back again again
Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26

My Mood: Flirty
Mascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

call it a hate crime and get some money from it
Old 01-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
That sucks to hear, I'm not sure what to say other than ride it out and hope for the best, all you really can do... Definitely don't have any sort of outrage near other kids, that will make things ten times worse, trust me. I see this happen to kids a lot. The ones that flip out in public like that get picked on more and more for it.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,165, Level: 100 Points: 59,165, Level: 100 Points: 59,165, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ View Post
You have every right to feel that way, what those girls did was a cruel joke.
Well, supposedly I'm supposed to let it go, and "pray to God" as she keeps shoving down my throat. It's not that I don't believe in God, but I hate when people "hide behind the Bible" by using God as the universal answer to absolutely everything. No, I'm not allowing anyone to make fun of me anymore or take advantage of me, so I will simply axe any new trolls here dare set foot here no questions even asked.

I'M TIRED OF IT.

@ Cam: Generally I do stay level headed, but I reached my absolute breaking point. It doesn't help when the trolls come to NFF which is supposed to be my safe haven, therefore that's why I get so pissy about it when I hear of troll attacks.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #7
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
The girl keeps telling you to do that? Some Christian she is if she was that hateful to you. I really get pissed off when so called "Christians" do things like this. It gives Christians a bad name.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #8
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I know I've said it before, but when you get mad at them, the trolls win.

As for the chick, she honestly doesn't sound like shes worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 01-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #9
AlloftheAbove
Points: 23,905, Level: 94 Points: 23,905, Level: 94 Points: 23,905, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
It's not so much of a prank than a flat-out lie.

But don't worry too much about it, GB. All nice people have limits, and you met yours. Think of it as emptying a full tank. After blowing up, you should now be feeling refreshed or restarted.

That's a reason I don't take romantic confessions seriously over the Internet. It has to be in person, or it means little to nothing.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #10
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Well, the girl herself (claims she) wasn't responsible, as she had just left her account up and it was all her cousin. But the principle of the thing is that she has the nerve to not understand why I've snapped, and she keeps telling me to pray and crap like the clouds will part and all my problems will be solved like that.

The thing is, I even told her I could forgive her cousin and that I was no longer mad, but she barely speaks to me because I guess she looks at me like a psycho now, like any normal person wouldn't be pissed off too. The icing on the cake was when I asked her, "So after all that, can it just go back to being the same as it was before?" and she said "it can never be the same....some things are better left unsaid, Brandyn."

She did not even clarify what she meant by this. All I did was simply ask her can we forget that the little stupid prank never happened and have our friendship back, and when I ask her if we're still friends, she does not answer that, and said "it can never be the same." She's acting like I was the one who did something wrong now. It's like, what the hell did she mean and why doesn't she straight up answer. She gave me the "I need some time" shit, when all I asked was to be friends again and go back to normal before the dumb prank!

Closed Thread