Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
RaphaelTMNT
Points: 452, Level: 9 Points: 452, Level: 9 Points: 452, Level: 9

RaphaelTMNT has a spectacular aura aboutRaphaelTMNT has a spectacular aura about

Zelda/TMNT/Batman crossover story

The Black Triforce

Link walks Through Hyrule field, on an exceedingly searing day.

"Link Link, there is a vast disturbance up near Death mountain we should go check on." Navi says to Link.

Link play's his ocarina calling Epona. The horse arrives to his location within minutes. Epona drops Link off in the front of the koriki village's entrance. Link speedily makes his way past the gate heading up toward the mountain. The heat from the sun causes sweat to fall from Link's face. Link pulls out a bottle of water and drinks the whole thing in seconds. He dodges the rocks that come tumbling down. Within a couple minutes he makes it to the top of Death Mountain. Link then spots Darunia near the entrance, walking over to him.

"What is going on Darunia." Link asks apprehensive.

"Ganondorf is inside of Death Mountain." Darunia tells.

"What no way you can't be serious, Ganondorf can't be alive that's impossible!!" Link says alarmed.

"It's a good thing you just happened to have the master sword." Darunia replies.

"He hasn't hurt anyone yet has he?" Link asks.

"Not yet, but you better take him out before he does." Darunia tells.

Link quickly changes into his Goron tunic and heads into Death Mountain. Link walks in quickly spotting Ganondorf hovering up above. Ganondorf looks down at Link.

"I knew you would be here sooner or later, I can't do anything with you in the way." Ganondorf says evilly.

Link pulls out the master sword and his Hylian shield. Ganondorf shoots a couple of his purple energy balls at Link, who blocks them with his shield. Ganondorf flies down in front of Link punching him to the ground. Jumping up Link quickly gets back on his feet and slashes Ganondorf with the master sword a couple times in the chest. Ganondorf falls back in twinge as blood comes out of his torso.

"I must seek the power of the Sinister Triforce, than no hero of time will be able to stop me who posses the blade of the master sword." Ganondorf roar's out.

"What are you talking about, there is only one Triforce?" Link says looking confused.

"I will travel to the dimension which holds it, yes." Ganondorf says smiling.

"That makes no sense, what are you talking about?" Link asks.

"It does not exist in this dimension but once I acquire it I will be unstoppable, it is not part of the legend as we know it." Ganondorf informs.

"So what makes you so sure it exists, how did you find out about it and what dimension." Link asks now looking very puzzled.

"I don't know if it's true but I'm willing to find out, I found this information far out beyond the walls of Hyrule and to answer your final question... this dimension is a million years or more in the future." Ganondorf says as he pulls out a silver medallion from his cape.

He uses his bleak magic on the medallion to open a portal. He then hits Link across the facade making him fall to the floor.

"If it does exist I will be back, it's powers by legend are beyond that of you kid." Ganondorf says as he jumps into the threshold.

Link with his swift thinking jumps into the portal before it closes. Link falls unconscious while transferred into the new world. Minute's later two portals in different areas appear over New York City. Link comes falling out of one and Ganondorf came out of the other. Ganondorf takes a few moments to look over the city. The Gerudo king is astonished at the tall buildings and how the city is fabricated, compared to Hyrule.

"If my theory is correct than this medallion should glow when right above the Dark Triforce." Ganondorf says to himself. "It's a huge place, it might take awhile." Ganondorf adds on.

Link gains consciousness within another two minuets. Link observes his surroundings in bewilderment.

"Wow what is this place." Link says aloud to himself.

Link then stands up looking around. Through his ears he can hear some one being harassed.

"So you think your slick giving away the penguins secrets huh?" A man yells.

"I didn't say anything, it wasn't me." another man says begging for his life.

"I say we kill this con." Another man adds.

One of the guy's pulls out a gun and shoots him in the head. Link watches from the side of the building leading into the alley way where the men stand.

"Clean this crap up yawl." The leader of the group tells.

The four other men pick up his carcass and chuck it into a nearby dumpster. Link's eyes amplify at this point, he wants to strike the five men but he stands in place just watching as they get into a black jeep and drive off.

"Link are you ok?" Navi asks looking at Link.

"I'm ok, why didn't I stop them and what was that which they escaped in?" Link asks.

"This place we must remember is over a million years into the future. Not just that but it is a different universe." Navi replies.

"I must find Ganondorf, but in a place this huge it will be difficult." Link says.

Link changes back into his Koriki tunic behind the building. A few moments after getting dressed he hears many people screaming.

"I will not sit by and watch if those people are in danger." Link says running in the direction where the resonances come from.

Link arrives exceptionally quickly. . The hero of time is surprised there is no more screaming and everyone is covered in ice.

"Pathetic humans screaming for their lives disgust me."

"What did you do to these people?" Link asks infuriated.

"You must be new to Gotham, I am Mr. Freeze!!" Freeze says, as he shoots Link into a cube. "Now back to my real mission, obtaining the diamonds."

Freeze walks into the jeweler lumber room, the store keeper runs off. Freeze breaks the glass which holds the diamonds and puts as many as he can into a sack. Mr. Freeze then exits the store.

"That was too simple." Mr. Freeze says to himself.

Just as he strides past the store he is kicked down, by someone who leaps from a building above.

"Not the Batman, I should have known you'd show up." Mr. Freeze says shooting at Batman who blocks it with his cape.

"Freeze when will it be enough, it looks like I'll have to take you back to Arkham." Batman says.

Navi flies over next to Batman.

"Hey bat guy you must help Link and the other frozen civilians." Navi says to Batman.

Batman glimpses over at the fairy, narrowing his eyes. It isn't the first time he has seen something out of the ordinary. Freeze runs over and knocks Batman down seeing as he was off guard. Batman quickly gets back on his feet; he smashes his knee into Mr. Freeze's stomach and knocks him out with one punch to the face. Batman then pulls out his bat communicator, and contacts commissioner Gordon and the police force.

"Come pick Freeze up in front of shinning gems." Batman says to Commissioner Gordon.

"So can you help Link?" Navi asks Batman.

"What are you? Some type of Machine?" Batman asks.

"I'm a fairy, haven't you seen one before?" Navi says.

"Ok whatever, so who is Link?" Batman asks.

"He's over there." Navi says.

Batman looks over looking at the many frozen people including Link. Batman dashes over and puts bat heaters on everyone. Within minutes the police show up. Eight police officers take Freeze to Arkham Asylum. The ice melts on most everyone. The police begin questioning the people who were attacked by Mr. Freeze. Batman takes Link to the side that is still in shock.

"I know you probably won't desire to speak much, you've been through a lot tonight."

Link looks up at Batman.

"What are you? Are you some type of bat? Wow this universe really is different." Link says aloud.

"Where are you from? I'd say you're not from around here dressed like that." Batman asks Link.

"I'm from Hyrule, I came from millions of years in the past." Link replies.

Batman looks up, thinking about maybe taking the matter to the justice League, but comes to a conclusion to take care of it himself.

"So let's say you are from millions of years ago, what and how did you get here?" Batman asks in his dark knight tone.

Link tells Batman everything from his childhood to becoming the hero of time.

"I see, I'm still finding it hard to believe that you traveled this many years into the future." Batman says.

"I know, I'm still having trouble adapting." Link says

"I want you to come back to the bat cave with me, I want to perform some tests on you to see if you truly are from another bloodline called Hylian." Batman suggests.

"Fine by me lets do it." Link says agreeing.

"If I find out your telling the truth, I will help you track down this Ganondorf." Batman says.

Batman and Link walk a little distance before reaching the bat mobile. Batman pulls out a remote pressing the button in the middle which pops the top open. Link and Batman get in. Batman drives off at a prompt speed. Link is mystified on how the vehicle is moving, but he doesn't pay too much attention to it. Navi floats above Link's shoulder. They arrive in the cave within 10 minuets. The two get out of the bat mobile.

"Wow there is heaps of bats in here." Link thinks to himself.

"Come over to this table, take your shirt off and lay down." Batman tells.

Link does as Batman advises him. Batman then puts Link to sleep putting a machine over his body to see his body functions and DNA. Batman observes the results that the machine is gives.

"My gosh he might actually be telling the truth." Batman says to himself.

Batman picks up the master sword and puts it through a separate machine to examine it.

Somewhere in New York

"Yes I must start the search for the Triforce that holds three parts, Triforce of Death, Destruction and Disaster will soon be mine." Ganondorf said with an malevolence laugh.

To be continue
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #2
RaphaelTMNT

RaphaelTMNT has a spectacular aura aboutRaphaelTMNT has a spectacular aura about

The Black Triforce

Chapter 2: The three way duo

Link opens his eyes looking around, and noticing bats hanging from the ceiling of the cave. He sits up on his left side, looking over at the Dark knight approaching.

"How do you feel?" Batman asks.

"I feel just fine, how long was I out for?" Link asks.

"About ten minutes, the tests results are final and show you're from a different bloodline." Batman tells.

"So do you believe me on how I got here?" Link asks.

"I have no other choice at the moment, but as peculiar as it sounds yes." Batman says in a unsure voice.

Batman removes the machine off of Link; he then gets off of the table. Link puts his shirt back on. He takes this time to let his eyes wonder throughout the cave. He spots the huge computer which is located in what appears to be the main area in the cave. Hoping off of a platform, the Hylian walks over to a glass case which holds a bat suit.

"I'm curious are you a man who dresses like a bat?" Link asks.

There is no reply from bat's, who seems to be in a deep train of thought. One of the entrances to the bat cave opens with someone entering. The individual begins to say something cutting himself off, noticing Link standing before him.

"So who is this supposed to be?"

"It's nothing to worry about Tim, he can be trusted. I'll give you the details later." Batman replies.

"So I guess that answer's my question." Link says.

"I just came down to let you know there has been a huge breach at the Gotham museum. We should probably head down that way and check it out."

Tim walks over introducing himself to Link, who does the same. After doing so, Tim wastes no time getting into the dressing room.

"I think you should tell me a little bit about yourself, because right now things are confusing." Link says.

"Now is not the time, you can wait here in the bat cave for me and Robin to return." Batman says in a insistent voice.

"No way, I'm coming with you." Link says.

"It's too dangerous for you. Besides you know nothing of this world." Batman says.

"What if it is Ganondorf, you won't be able to take him down I posses the master sword, which is the only thing that can defeat him." Link says heatedly.

Batman begins to speak but stops. He contemplates the entire situation within his head, quickly coming to a conclusion.

"Ok you win; you can come with us but be on guard at all times."

"I knew you would see things my way!!" Link says in liberation.

Tim exits the dressing room as Robin.

"Alright let's go." Robin says.

"Link is goanna come a long with us." Batman says.

"What!!!" Robin says disagreeing with Batman's decision.

"Trust me we might need his help, Link and I will take to the Bat mobile." Batman tells.

Batman and Link get into the Bat mobile with Robin getting onto the red wing motor cycle. Both vehicles exit the bat cave.

"Wait Batman.. What about the master sword, I don't have it?" Link asks.

"It's under a machine in the cave being tested; you will get it back as soon as we return." Batman answers.

"I can't take down Ganondorf without it!" Link says loudly.

"You're jumping to assumptions, we don't even know if it is him." Batman utters.

All three of them disembark at the Gotham museum abruptly.

"Alright we do things my way; we enter through one of the back doors quietly." Batman says to Link.

"That's how I do things anyway." Link agrees.

Link and Batman get out of the Bat mobile. Link, Batman and Robin enter the museum through different entrances. Link enters onto the top floor and spots ninja's below. It is unbelievable to the Hylian how many of them there are. But what really catches his attention is how soundless they are.

"Are you seeing this Robin, it's ninja's." Batman speaks to Robin through an ear piece.

"Yeah but they don't look familiar. They do not have the style of the league of assassins." Robin replies.

"It looks like they are after the ancient sword of Chief Zien, a believed demon who lived thousands of years ago. If you look closely they have a symbol sewn on their uniforms." Batman whispers.

"I think it's time we stop them."

Robin leaps off of a balcony gliding down to the middle of the room. The ninjas pull out their swords quickly surrounding Robin. A blade is swung at the boy wonder who blocks it with his bladed gauntlets. He kicks this ninja into a nearby sculpture of some sort. Batman glides down making his way over to Robin's side.

"Well well you must be Batman and Robin. Our master informed us you'd probably show." One ninjas says with a laugh.

"This mission is much too important for us to fail, especially not to some caped freaks." Another adds.

As Link steps forward, getting ready to join Batman and Robin, a staff hits him in the back of the head knocking him down. Batman jumps up and begins fighting the ninjas, Robin joins him. Link turns around to see who hit him, and is surprised to see some weird looking green creature holding a Bo staff with a purple bandana over his eyes. Batman knees a ninja in the stomach, throwing him across the room. Link takes a stand only to be kicked into a table.

"So I see you must be working with those ninjas, so who are you guy's?" Link asks, standing getting into a fighting stance.

"What!! You're not with the foot ninjas?!"

Link puts his fists down hearing the tone of the fighter who stands before him.

"No I'm not, apparently those guy's are creating mischief which lead to me even being here. I came along with them." Link points down to where the fight takes place.

It is almost instant that the creature realizes who the two are. Batman and Robin seem to be handling the ninja fighters; this is confirmed with the retreat of many. One ninja throws down a smoke bomb; this gives them the chance to escape with the sword, doing just that. The creature shakes his head looking down in dismay, before looking up.

"I hope you can forgive me for attacking you, I too have come to stop these guys. My brothers and I have been at odds with the foot for a long time now. By the way I'm Donatello." He gives a smile putting his hand out.

Link shakes his hand, introducing himself as well. Donatello puts the Bo staff back in its holder. The foot ninjas begin retreating. It takes a few moments before the smoke from the bomb clears.

"Alright Robin, we're going to split. I left a bat tracer on them, so this way we can follow them from different directions and try and cut them off."

Robin agrees running to the nearest exit. Batman looks up shooting his grapple gun, pulling himself up to the top level. Before saying a word he looks the turtle up and down.

"Don't worry Batman, he isn't one of them. He seems to know a lot about these guys; maybe he should tag along with us. After all he and his brothers are their most hated enemies." Link tells.

"I'm Donatello and I've read about you, you're the legendary Batman. It would be nice to talk, but for now, we need to try and catch up with them." Dony tells.

"What are they doing here in my city?" Batman asks.

Dony turns to the caped crusader, spinning his staff around.

"They have come to collect a few scattered items, lead by a man called Oroko Saki. I'll update you on the way."

Donatello runs across the way jumping out of a nearby open window.

"Alright let's get going." Batman says.

Batman and Link head to the bat mobile while Donatello takes to the rooftops. While running on tops of buildings, Donatello contacts the leader of the mission.

"Hey Leo it's me Don I'm bringing backup. You won't believe who I ran into; its Batman, Robin and some guy by the name of Link."

"What did you say Don, did you just say Batman?!" Leonardo asks, as he Raphael and Michelangelo run close behind.

"Yes Leo that's correct, which shouldn't be surprising that we met up given the circumstances." Donatello says.

Donatello then shuts off the transmission.

"So Leo what did Dony say." Michelangelo asks.

"Well I guess it seems Batman is helping us." Leonardo says.

"Are you serious Batman how cool, I can't wait to meet him!!!" Michelangelo says in excitement.

"What Batman, we don't need his help!" Raphael says irately.

The foot ninjas finally come to a stop and enter a warehouse.

"It looks like they have come to a complete end, time to kick some shell!!" Raphael says in excitement as he runs forward.

Leonardo grabs him by the shoulder, stopping him from going in.

"Raph wait we can't just go storming in." Leonardo says.

Raphael grabs Leonardo's hand throwing it off of his shoulder. Raphael runs into the warehouse inaudibly.

"I hate when he has to be a hot head all the time." Leonardo says to himself.

"So I guess we should follow him huh?" Michelangelo asks.

"Yeah, let's go Mikey." Leonardo tells.

Leonardo and Michelangelo enter into the warehouse behind Raphael.

"Yes yes!! You have done well my ninjas."

"I knew that Shred head would be here." Raphael says pulling out his Sais.

Without much thought Raphael jumps out of hiding in front of the Shredder and a couple Foot ninjas.

"Well well, it would seem Raphael was foolish enough to follow us... finish him!!" Shredder says forcefully.

Raphael slashes one of the ninjas in the chest and blood comes flying out. The ninja falls to the ground. Raphael soars into the air kicking down two foot ninjas.

"Hey Leo aren't we going to help him?" Michelangelo asks.

"Just wait and watch." Leonardo responds.

Raphael stabs one of his Sais into one of the ninja's heart and killing him instantly. Raph breaks another's foot ninja's sword into two pieces with his Sais. Another ninja comes from behind Raphael and kicks him to the ground.

"Finish him now!!!" Shredder says stridently.

Leonardo jumps out of hiding and kicks the ninja into the wall.

"Thanks bro." Raphael says to Leo.

Raphael gets back on his feet and stands next to Leonardo. Michelangelo comes out of hiding and joins his two brothers.

"Just like always Leonardo must save the day." Shredder says laughing a bit.

"You're mistaken Shred head, we work as a family." Michelangelo says a loud.

"And you will die as a family, kill them." Shredder says to his ninjas.

The three turtles are hurriedly delimited. Leonardo pulls out his two Katana swords as Michelangelo takes out his nun chucks. The three turtles begin their attack on the foot ninjas. Michelangelo cracks one of the ninja's skulls with his chucks. Leonardo slices one of the ninjas hand off. Shredder gets infuriated fast as more of his ninjas fall to the ground.

"I'll handle this myself" Shredder says.

As Shredder is about to jump down and attack the three turtles, the front door to the warehouse opens. In come Batman, Donatello and Link.

"Now what, the other turtle an elf and what is this... Batman!" Shredder says in an angry shrill voice.

Raphael is about to stab his Sais into another ninja when a bat rang knocks the Sais out of his hands.

"No killing, that's not true justice." Batman emphasizes.

"Hey someone Link needs a weapon." Donatello informs.

Leonardo throws him one of his Katana's.

"You must be careful link, this place looks dangerous!" Navi says.

"I always am." Link says with a smile.

Raphael picks up his Sais.

"Hey bat freak I fight how I want to fight, I don't take orders from you." Raphael says.

"When in my city you will follow my orders." Batman replies.

Raphael makes a sound of agitation under his breath. Link runs up to Shredder.

"So you must be the one leading these ninjas." Link says with sword and shield in hand.

Many of the foot ninjas begin to retreat.

"So you want to duel me kid, ok if you insist." Shredder says picking up the sword of Chief Zien.

The sword glows a very dark orange color.

"Yes I can feel its power." Shredder says with a laugh.

Link and Shredder begin sword skirmishing. The blades of both swords collide grueling together. Link slashes the Shredder in the throat, but his armor blocks the attack. Link and Shredder both jump 10 feet into the air and slash each other in the ribs. As they come down Link kicks the Shredder down onto the ground and throw's a bomb onto him. Shredder gets blown into a wall.

"Well done Link that was cool." Navi says.

Shredder comes out of the wall.

"Ninjas retreat!!" Shredder says loudly.

"What, this isn't your place?" Michelangelo asks confused.

"I knew you freaks would follow them here." Shredder tells.

All foot ninjas put on gas masks as shredder throw's a sleep bomb down onto the ground knocking out the turtles, Link but not Batman who quickly throws on gas mask. The Shredder and foot ninjas withdraw.

TO BE CONTINUE
Old 01-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
Mascara
Back again again
Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26

My Mood: Flirty
Mascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

but link doesnt talk!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
...um....sorry but, it just doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 01-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
To be honest, it's kind of short and choppy. You don't want use such short, undescriptive sentences, it will cause your readers to lose interest very quickly.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
You should also learn how to use commas correctly.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 01-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #7
RaphaelTMNT

I actually wrote this a few years ago, which is why a lot of things are off.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #8
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelTMNT View Post
I actually wrote this a few years ago, which is why a lot of things are off.
Then why not give it a thorough edit before posting?

Quote:

Old 01-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #9
RaphaelTMNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Then why not give it a thorough edit before posting?

I guess I probably should have.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
Hylian
Goomba
Points: 95, Level: 1 Points: 95, Level: 1 Points: 95, Level: 1

My Mood: Sleepy
Hylian is an unknown quantity at this point

The writing really needs work(which is okay,we all start somewhere), but I find the actual story to be interesting. A cross over of Batman and Link, who gets sucked into the present. If you work more on story telling and add in some more details, I'd find it enjoyable to read.

And if it's okay with you, can I borrow your idea and write a story similar to this? I think it'd be incredibly fun to do. Only if it's okay with you though.

Last edited by Hylian; 01-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Closed Thread