Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
SonictheHedgehog52
Junior Member
Points: 148, Level: 2
Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2
 
SonictheHedgehog52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Green Hill Zone
Posts: 17

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
SonictheHedgehog52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox Live Gamertag: FearsomeShark
Cool Sonic the Hedgehog Introduction

Introduction: Every day was like before... I got to run and enjoy every bright filled day and kick back until it was dawn. I could glory in my own hills and home. The Green Hill Zone was the only place that I really knew and lived and I was happy just being in my friend's company. I lived by my own rules, but It was the only area that explained, inspired, and marvled my thoughts ever since I was just a little baby. I still loved life and loved adventure, but I never knew that the day would come where I would be the hero, and my dreams would be filled with stopping one guy...... Dr. Ivo Robotnik or used to be Jullian. He used to be my friend and my acquaintance. I was running around Green Hill just like any day, when I accidentally bumped into this man that was placing the grass into this chemical machine to see it's properties and was amazed by the results. He immediatly looked at me and with great amusement, asked my name. I told him it was Sonic the Hedgehog, and he asked me to come to follow him. This man seemed to be a bright one, and without hesitation, I followed. He was walking towards a giant bright auditorium that according to him, was his own test lab. In the lab, was a collection of test tubes and documents of all kinds. I asked him where he came from, and he told me he came from the Christmas Islands,Exactly where I was born. He explained to me that he knew me ever since I was a baby and that he knew my parents Bernie and Jules. He sat me down on a dark violet red coach, and told me his story. " The year was 2739 when scientific advances had evolved and had made it far out of the galaxy where I was born known as the Milky Way. As I left the Milky Way, a black hole had emitted from deep space due to a supernova blast, and instead of destroying anything that was sucked up, it sent us to a random area of the universe where we had never been to. My partner John and I were sent to your world and we landed right in the middle of the Christmas Islands where you had been born We met your parents and they told us that you, Maurice Hedgehog, had just been born. I decided to leave the Christmas Islands and explore your world Mobius and learn about the natural resources." I was fascinated by what he had said and immediatly recognized him. He asked me to run on a panel and test my speed. "A challenge." I thought to myself. He placed me on the dark machine and told me to run. I started sprinting frantically and the machines number went faster by the second. The number on the panel went from 1 to 759 in 3 seconds. Then, at 761 mph, the machine exploded and threw me to the ground. I suddenly changed from a dirty brown to the color blue! Robotnik told me that from breaking the sound barrier, chemical molecules had changed my fur color and destroyed my sneakers. Jullian gave me sneakers that would stop that explosion of sound from happening and slowing me down. He finally, showed me the machine that powered his lab. The 6 chaos emeralds that were scattered around Mobius and powered most of it. He told me that it this machine holds all of the dark energy around Mobius but without the seventh emerald, it didn't function totally correct. That following day I was asked to bring Jullian a soda and an egg. I zipped to the fridge and brought it back in an instant, handing it to him before he could say please. Though, due to his clumsiness, spilled it over the chaos machine and shocked him while he was holding the egg. This shock suddenly sprung the dark energy from the machine to his body and changed his shape to an egg. He was composed with the dark energy from the machine, and immediately showed his hatred toward the world and threw the chair at me. I sprinted to the end of the room in shock. He kept throwing things at me in a sudden hurry as if we were late for something. I ran out of the lab and heard his screaming from behind. The next day, small robots representing animals appeared from his lab. A crab robot from behind me attacked and emitted beams of light from his claws. I jumped on the creature to destroy it, and one of my friends, flicky, flew out of the robots core. I then realized what he was doing. He is using these robots to lock all of my animal friends up, tormenting me, and also trying to kill me. I don't know about him, but i'm not letting this happen!
SonictheHedgehog52 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
Mascara
Back again again
Points: 1,946, Level: 26
Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26
 
Mascara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 293

My Mood: Flirty
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 50
Mascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to behold


Awards Showcase
Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

well okay.
__________________
Mascara is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
nickydimas
Junior Member
Points: 107, Level: 2
Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2
 
nickydimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 19

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
nickydimas is an unknown quantity at this point

eh. good for a sonic fanfic i gueSs.
nickydimas is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom
 
SuperGamecube64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,382

My Mood: Woot
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 192
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn
 
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the sea...
Posts: 1,290

My Mood: In Love
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Rep Power: 91
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future


Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Interesting...
__________________


If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
SonictheHedgehog52
Junior Member
Points: 148, Level: 2
Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2
 
SonictheHedgehog52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Green Hill Zone
Posts: 17

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
SonictheHedgehog52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox Live Gamertag: FearsomeShark
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydimas View Post
eh. good for a sonic fanfic i gueSs.
you just don't like it because im a noob
SonictheHedgehog52 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom
 
SuperGamecube64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,382

My Mood: Woot
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 192
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonictheHedgehog52 View Post
you just don't like it because im a noob
He's even newer than you are. Aren't you the observant one...don't get mad at people because your writing isn't good.

This story is a giant wall of text with so manner grammatical errors that even an elementary school student might call you on some of them.

Now you're probably going to get pissed at me and everyone else that has told you that they disliked your story, or call us "n00bs" and possibly down rep us for "being mean". Well, if mean is how you describe honest people, then I must be downright evil.

P.S. Nick was just stating what everyone knows. The majority of Sonic fan fiction is godawful.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 09:57 PM   #8
SonictheHedgehog52
Junior Member
Points: 148, Level: 2
Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2
 
SonictheHedgehog52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Green Hill Zone
Posts: 17

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
SonictheHedgehog52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox Live Gamertag: FearsomeShark
Sm Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
He's even newer than you are. Aren't you the observant one...don't get mad at people because your writing isn't good.

This story is a giant wall of text with so manner grammatical errors that even an elementary school student might call you on some of them.

Now you're probably going to get pissed at me and everyone else that has told you that they disliked your story, or call us "n00bs" and possibly down rep us for "being mean". Well, if mean is how you describe honest people, then I must be downright evil.

P.S. Nick was just stating what everyone knows. The majority of Sonic fan fiction is godawful.
dude, im freaking twelve. I don't spend every little second looking at my grammar. I'm a kid, and kids learn from their mistakes.It's not like i'm making a novel.
SonictheHedgehog52 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #9
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom
 
SuperGamecube64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,382

My Mood: Woot
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 192
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonictheHedgehog52 View Post
dude, im freaking twelve. I don't spend every little second looking at my grammar. I'm a kid, and kids learn from their mistakes.It's not like i'm making a novel.
No, it is not. That doesn't mean you should assume people dislike the story because of who you are.

And even adults learn from their mistakes, you know.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #10
SonictheHedgehog52
Junior Member
Points: 148, Level: 2
Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2 Points: 148, Level: 2
 
SonictheHedgehog52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Green Hill Zone
Posts: 17

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
SonictheHedgehog52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox Live Gamertag: FearsomeShark
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
No, it is not. That doesn't mean you should assume people dislike the story because of who you are.

And even adults learn from their mistakes, you know.
well you don't seem to like it because either im a sonic fan, or its because of grammar. Not saying you had to like it, im just saying that it kinda makes me feel untalented when you say that
SonictheHedgehog52 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sonic the Hedgehog (next-gen) Cloud7 Other Reviews 37 04-02-2011 08:44 AM
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Announced Tencade Kazarian Gaming News 42 03-19-2010 06:57 PM
Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 Jade WiiWare and VC 3 02-06-2010 12:37 AM
Comments on Shadow the hedgehog gba34 Nintendo Characters 75 09-20-2009 10:54 AM

NFF Youtube Videos NFF Facebook page

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Nintendo Blog

Nintendofanforum.com is a Nintendo fansite and is not associated with or endorsed by Nintendo of America, Inc.
All trademarks and images belong to their respective owners.
Nintendo Wii