Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
xXMence and FlowXx
Shut up the ****!
Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Bow and Arrow

My Mood: Horny
xXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

We need to get this straight.

Now before i begin, let me tell you something. This isn't a troll effort, and not an attack. This is simply my views on the matter. And if Mario can step in, that'd be nice.

Now if you don't know, i am Detective Mence. I'm also a Lawyer so to speak.

I have seen these resent fight against SGC64 and Diniro 331, my bother. I have also seen some wrongful consequences done too.

I'll start first with that sig thread. And i do apologize to CC if i made you feel bad.
But yes i did look at your sig, and i laughed about you using fotoflexer because i have before to to make a signature and i never seen anyone else do, thats why i reconized it so fast. It was obvious i didn't like the sig, and yeah i was an ass about it, not gonna lie. But i wasn't absolutely trying to be mean. Then here comes SGC64, which for some telling me what i "Should" of said, and then calling me an idiot.

Well woah. SGC64, i have nothing really against you, but i notice, that when you don't like the way something sounds, you seem to tell people what they "should" of said, and that's not right. And just because you didn't like it, doesn't give you the right to get upset and call others names.

Now after that, Diniro comes in saying he'll make it, but only if there's a render of it, that goes on, you can see he wasn't saying or doing anything wrong. Then he says he gives up because he can't find one. That passes, Then the here comes CC quoting what Diniro said, and mocking him. Then Diniro tells her that making a sig takes time. Uh oh, here comes SGC64 calling him selfish, thus insulting him for no reason. Then Diniro tells him some facts, not insulting him and being nice. After that, SGC64 mocked me by saying "I was just being honest". If it isn't clear that Diniro was being attacked than i don't know what was.

Now, Diniro calls him a douche lord, and really, i can't honestly say he didn't deserve that. Then they cat fight. And the thread is closed.. WAAAY unnecessary and uncalled for.
Well now Diniro has an a warning from SMGD saying if he insults another member, he'll be banned... now woaaah... did SGC64 get that too?(IDK I'm assuming he didn't). Because i seen him insult both of us. I think its unfair for him to have that and SGC64 gets off scott free. Now if you guys don't know. most of Diniro's bad reps are from SGC64 for one in the "I have something to say" that bad rep simply says "I didn't ask you".

But anyways, i think that warning should be removed, also SGC64 bad reps of Diniro, because i think it was abused.

Now again i have nothing against SGC64 or CC, but i DID see what you did there.

But this is just my concern because the fighting needs to stop, yes i'm aware i was in it, but they been at it for sometime, but i feel like Diniro is getting the consequences and SGC64 isn't.

Thats all i have to say

Mence and Flow!!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

few comments from a third point of view.
- not saying that you are supporting your brother but it was a fight. everyone gives opinions and some people some times are hurt. did you ever thoght of what me and CC felt??? talking for myself I feel angry, why??? my thread was closed and now no one can make me a sig. CC was nly trying to help me but never ofended anyone. SGC sometimes maybe over reaching but he is a nice supportive person and Im sure SMG isnt unfair. If he gave a warning to your brother he gave one to SGC. thats for sure. also some times people can get offended easly because of something you wrote meaning something and he understanded somehitng else. It happens to all of us.
That all I have to say and I dont now what your purpouse on the thread was but if it was to get someone banned I dont think it will hapen because of this thread.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 01-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
xXMence and FlowXx
Shut up the ****!
Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Bow and Arrow

My Mood: Horny
xXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikematute View Post
few comments from a third point of view.
- not saying that you are supporting your brother but it was a fight. everyone gives opinions and some people some times are hurt. did you ever thoght of what me and CC felt??? talking for myself I feel angry, why??? my thread was closed and now no one can make me a sig. CC was nly trying to help me but never ofended anyone. SGC sometimes maybe over reaching but he is a nice supportive person and Im sure SMG isnt unfair. If he gave a warning to your brother he gave one to SGC. thats for sure. also some times people can get offended easly because of something you wrote meaning something and he understanded somehitng else. It happens to all of us.
That all I have to say and I dont now what your purpouse on the thread was but if it was to get someone banned I dont think it will hapen because of this thread.
Understood. And no, not to get anyone banned, i just wanted to point things out, but the fighting does need to stop, but Diniro has said he's leaving, something came up, i am very much sorry for getting your thread closed.
I probably will leave too, there's personal stuff going on here, so this most likely will be our last post here for a while. Sorry guys, really.

Mence and Flow!!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I haven't down repped Diniro in months. Also, I believe Diniro received an infraction because by calling me a "douche lord" he broke the NFF user agreement. That is technically hate speak.

All I have to say is that is someone was being disrespectful to you guys work, I would have stepped up to the plate just the same as I did for CC in that thread, and if I had done such, you wouldn't be complaining at all. I fight for what is right, not for who I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 01-24-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
Holysnap
you're the worst
Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather

Holysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Send a message via MSN to Holysnap
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
I haven't down repped Diniro in months. Also, I believe Diniro received an infraction because by calling me a "douche lord" he broke the NFF user agreement. That is technically hate speak.

All I have to say is that is someone was being disrespectful to you guys work, I would have stepped up to the plate just the same as I did for CC in that thread, and if I had done such, you wouldn't be complaining at all. I fight for what is right, not for who I like.
wow, such a hero <3
Old 01-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysnap View Post
wow, such a hero <3
Link doesn't have shit on me! XD Haha, no, thanks, it's good to know that everyone doesn't think I'm an asshole because I speak my mind.

Anyway, the best thing that could probably be done to this thread would be to lock it. I realize everyone is civil at the current, but I know from experience how these things turn out. It's for the best that this is locked before even the first ill post is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 01-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #7
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,392, Level: 94 Points: 23,392, Level: 94 Points: 23,392, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Closing the thread was not "WAYYYY called for". After what you just said, it seemed more than necessary.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:23 PM   #8
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysnap View Post
wow, such a hero <3
Yep, he's my hero too. <3

I understand where Mence is coming from, but it did hurt my feelings. I hope I didn't instigate the fight, I didn't mean to. I agree with you that all this fighting needs to stop, though.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,510, Level: 100 Points: 31,510, Level: 100 Points: 31,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
The whole scenario here is that you are all on the defense and you all fight over petty little things. Any time some one wants to set things straight in an honest manner they are a troll. You all want to brawl at the slightest little remark you don't like, it's ridiculous and dumb yet I can't say anything. I already have ignorance spewed at me but whatever. This site went downhill a year ago and has never recovered, things get better but it's retarded to come in on arguments all the time. It's stupidly ridiculous, I'm sorry if it's news to you but you come here to have fun, not vent and rage at others. Every time I make a point like this it's done nothing, you tell me to leave but you know I'm right. The rest of you just ignore it and pick away at each other. This place needs to be about having more fun, don't get strict and jump on the defense, all of you are doing that... Well most, I've talked to many of you who can agree and you know who you are.

Point is, grow up, suck it up and have some fun. Not every remark is intended in a nasty manner, jump back at them with something and joke around a little, would it kill you?

Theres the cold truth for you as much as you'll all hate it.

Last edited by Cam3ron36@NFF; 01-24-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #10
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 57,676, Level: 100 Points: 57,676, Level: 100 Points: 57,676, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
So are we all cool again here?
Also, I'm not trying to take sides here but SGC64 did remain civil. Diniro looks like the bad guy because he called him a douche lord, whereas SGC64 remained civil when defending himself. That is why he did not receive a warning. Again, I'm not taking sides because I consider everyone here a good friend, but just explaining why Diniro looked like the bad guy. Plus in real debates, once one resorts to name calling, he is automatically the loser. Not calling Diniro a loser, just explaining the rules.

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Closed Thread