Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Equilibrist
Points: 624, Level: 12 Points: 624, Level: 12 Points: 624, Level: 12

Equilibrist will become famous soon enough

Super Nintendo

Prologue

"Is the plan ready?"
"Almost, Sir. We must first prepare the warp drives to access their worlds."
Excellent. Soon, all those so-called 'Heroes' will be terminated."
"Should I prepare the screens for you to view?"
"Yes. I want to see how our plan is coming along."

Chapter 1

He dove, straight into the face of the enemy. It emitted a high pitched clatter before disappearing in a puff of smoke. He landed on his stomach, sliding for a moment before executing a perfect front handspring back to his feet. As he landed, he tucked in his body. Then, with a mighty force, threw his body forward, effectively launching himself across a large pit. His foot found a cautious hold on the edge, but his momentum managed its way to a firmer hold. He stopped for a moment, facing the door, catching his breath. He removed his hat and wiped his brow. He confidently replaced it, running his hand along the brim. He approached the door swiftly, entering without hesitation.
This was the Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. This was Mario.

Chapter 2
He shut the door behind himself and turned to face the room.
"Mario!" The Princess joyfully exclaimed. She ran to him and hugged him longingly. As she left the embrace, she planted a swift kiss on his nose. This dazed him, turning his face bright red and his pupils into hearts. "Mario, I think Bowser might be up to something. He hasn't tried to take over the castle or kidnap me or anything of the sorts! Could you go to his castle and see if he's plotting anything? All of the Toads are ever so worried!"
As she mentioned the Toads, two royal guard Toads, marked with blue spots, stepped forward. "Princess, Toadsworth requests an audience with you in the royal study at once," one stated briskly. Peach turned to him curiously, but turned back to Mario as she walked into the castle depths, "Please hurry, Mario!"
Mario shook his eyes back to normal. He gave a headstrong nod towards her, even though she was facing away. He jogged the short distace to the castle doors, exiting in the same fashion with which he entered the room. He crossed the moat and entered the castle yards, which were filled with the homes of the servant Toads, marked by red spots.
As he passed, one asked him, "Where ya goin', Mario?"
"To Bowser's a-castle!" he replied. The Toads all heard this, and lined the streets to cheer on their hero. As Mario walked the streets filled with cheering Toads, he couldn't help but feel empowered. His walk turned into a jog, and soon the jog became a full-fledged sprint. He began doing acrobatics as he approached the town's gate, which led into the Kingdom's territory. Instead of simply opening the gates (and to show off to the Toads), he did a five-point flip over the gate, clearing it beautifully, not losing pace as he landed on the other side.
As the sound of the Toads' cheering faded into the distance, Mario's pace began to slow. He knew getting to the castle would be difficult. He had done it before, but only with the power of the Stars by his side. And he had never had a simple recon mission to do. This was going to be a balance of stealth and knowledge.
He walked through the land, until he began to see the gloomy realm of Dark World, with Bowser's Castle looming in the distance. As he approached, he noticed something was... off. As he got closer and closer, things seemed more and more odd.
Then it hit him. Where was everyone? There were no Koopas anywhere. No Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Boos, or anything. He decided that stealth was probably useless, since there was no one around. He ran the rest of the way to the castle, stopping on the stone bridge to the overly large wooden doors. Since Bowser was known not to attack in person unless he was plotting, Mario knocked on the door. Silence. He knocked again. More silence. He pushed the door. It slowly swung open with a massive 'CREEEEAAAAAKK'. All that Mario could see was darkness inside the castle foyer.
"Hello?" He called inside. There was no response whatsoever. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he noticed that there was not only no one inside, but none of Bowser's usual things were active. The torches were out. The giant machines he had running the place were off. Even the giant cage he had found Peach in was on the floor and its massive metal door wide open. Mario began exploring. He dug through the notes he found scattered along a table. All of them had pencil markings on them, but most of them were scratched out. Some even had notes on why they were scratched out: "TOO DUMB!" "GOOMBAS TOO WEAK!" "CHAIN CHOMPS ARE CHAINED TO THE GROUND!"
Apparently, Bowser's running out of ideas, the plumber thought to himself. As he continued to dig, he heard a metallic clang. He searched, finding its source. A large key with a weird design on it had fallen as he shifted the papers. He held it in his hand, examining it, wondering what it went to. He knew it didn't go to any of Bowser's Castle's doors- the hilts of those keys had Bowser's face on them. He glanced around the room, trying to see if there was anything this key may fit.
He was slightly taken aback as he noticed a small black box no bigger that Mario's head hovered in the center of the room. The box had strange purple striped lights on it, giving it an odd ambience. Mario approached it- half with caution, half with curiousity. He walked circles around it, examining it from all sides, trying to find what mystic power it hosted. After a while, he felt satisfied that he had discovered all the visual secrets it held, and moved in to touch it. He slowly extended his hand to its side. As soon as he touched it, it emitted a wave of purple light that spread through the room, coating the walls in a veil of purple. Mario glanced around in wonder at the light before returning his attention to the cube. As he felt it, he came upon a slot in the side of it. He eyed it, them glanced at the key. He measured it with his eyes, thinking he was pretty sure it would fit. He brought the key up and and held it just outside of the lock. It would indeed fit. Without hesitation, he jammed the key in and twisted it.
As the last pin fell into place, it erupted like a flashbang, blinding him and making him stumble back to the wall. He fell to the floor, still leaning against the wall and shielded his eyes as best he could. Light filled the building's every orifice. The box slowly lifted itsself through the air, coming to rest just above the machines that lined the walls. It began spinning, slowly at first, but quickly becoming violent. Mario looked around him and saw the world tearing itsself away, being absorbed into the box. The machines went first. They hazed slightly then dashed towards the box. Then the torches, then the far wall. The two walls to Mario's sides wretched themselves from the floor next. He barely caught himself as the wall he was leaning against vanished. Just as his mind wrapped itsself around the reality of what was happening, the floor was no more.
Mario hovered weightlessly, staring into a vast white nothing. A faint "Mario!" trickled into his ear. Recognizing the Princess's voice, he whirled around. He could see her and all the Toads in the distance, all in the same predicament. He began to frantically 'swim' over to them. As he neared, he noticed the Toads one by one beginning to vanish like the furniture. He swam through a quickly diminishing lake of crying Toads. Some reached out to Mario, but never got to him. They were all taken before then. Mario reached out to Peach just as the last Toad vanished. She reached for his hand. "MARIOOOOOOOOOoooooooo..!" He watched as she hazed slightly, then darted away. He spun around, but she was already out of sight. All he saw was the box... getting closer... and closer...

Chapter 3

He charged across the open fields, ready for anything. He confidently scanned the horizon, noting the castle rising forth above the city walls; the forest in the distance where playful music drifted silently through the air; the mountain where steam hissed and a powerful rumbling could be heard; the mooing and neighing drifting from the farmlands; and the trickling of gentle springs in the distance. He shifted his hat back in place and tightened his shoulder belt before starting off again towards the castle. This was Link. This was the Hero of Hyrule.
As he reached the gates, the gaurds on the walls dropped the drawbridge for his arrival and bowed to him, giving him his well-earned noteriety. He gave them a respectful nod as he crossed the threshold, entering the city. He was greeted with swift praise, as everyone he passed shouted "Hail! Hero!" He waved to each and smiled respectfully, continuing his course towards the castle.
As he neared, a small blue light descended to greet him. "Hey!" the small Navi shouted to him.
He looked up and smiled at her, "How are you, Navi?"
"It's nice to see you again, Link! You've been away for so long!"
"Navi, you know that I'm Hyrule's ambassador ever since Ganondorf was defeated. I had to speak with the Zora king about Hyrule's trade agreement." the hero chuckled to his friend.
"I know! But I wish you wouldn't be away so long! The Princess gets worried about you!" Link blushed at this thought. He had missed the princess as well.
Navi's voice changed tones, "By the way, you got a package from the postman this morning."
Link looked very curoius. Who could it be from? he wondered. He wasn't expecting a package from anyone today or any other day.
He quickly ran to the castle, Navi with him. As he drew near, he saw the princess standing on her balcony. As she saw him, she instantly ran back inside. He crossed the bridge to the door where the princess met him by diving into his arms with a hug. He closed his own arms around her. After a moment she pulled away, "Link! A package came for you today."
He looked as two servants brought a perfectly wrapped parcel into the grand hall and set it gently on a table. They quickly surrounded it. Link pulled the strings apart, letting them fall off of the package, then began tearing away at the brown paper. As it was being unwrapped a small clink was heard against the table, then several more against the stone floor. Link bent down and retrieved what appeared to be a small bronze key. It must be for the package, he thought. He finished unwrapping it, and stood back to marvel. It was a small black box with purple light emitting from it.
"What manner of magic is this?" Zelda queried as they studied it. Link noticed the keyhole and inserted the key. It began to spin, levitating off of the table.

Chapter 4

The ship drifted lazily through space with no real destination at all. The crew were strewn about the bridge, doing remedial tasks, merely trying to occupy themselves until the next misssion. One was underneath a piece of machinery, tinkering away at it, fixing what he had not had time to fix before now. One stood next to the control panel, lazily pressing a button every now again, not really steering, so much as breaking up the boredom. Another leaned casually against a wall, staring at nothing in particular, thinking silently to himself. And one sat in the captain's chair, head in his hand, his elbow propped casually on the chair's arm, facing out the window into the dark void of space.
This was Fox McCloud. This was the Hero of Corneria. He threw his hands up in mock defeat before leaning his back and pressing into his chair and exclaiming, "I'm so BORED!"
The others' attention quickly zoned in on him. Slippy calmly slid out from under the machine and propped himself up on an elbow, "You can always help me with repairs," he said, waving a wrench sarcastically.
"Ha, ha, Slippy. We're all laughing histerically," Fox spat back at him. A blip on the screen turned their attention to it.
"It's the General," Peppy cooly stated, barely looking up from the console as he pressed a button. A screen warped itsself in front of Fox, covering most of the window. It flickered an image of General Pepper into existance.
"Fox!" - Fox waved him off arrogantly- "We recieved a transmission from your father!" As he spoke, electronic snow briefly filled the screen, then flicked to a photo of James McCloud. As his face filled the screen, Fox's eyes glimmered with a bundle of emotions. Sadness, excitement, and determination flashed through his head as quickly as his father's photo had flashed onto the screen.
The General played the transmission, "James McCloud to CDF, I've finally escaped Andross's forces and am hiding on a planet that I'm not going to mention on an unsecure comm link. Let's just say I'm safe for now. Send help immediately! Enclosed is a three-dimensional map to the planet and location I am hidden. Please send it to my son, Fox. I want to see his face again! I've missed him! McCloud out."
Fox was no longer seated, "General, do you have the map in your possession?" He almost shouted.
"Of course, Fox. I ordered my men to keep it sealed until we conta-"
"Send it here right now!" Fox said, with a touch of loving belligerence. General Pepper was taken aback for a moment by Fox's breach of etiquette, but quickly regained his composure. He turned to his men, nodding slightly, giving the orders to send it. In a few moments, the package formed with a flash of green light inside the delivery bay. Fox ran for it, ignoring the, "We need to analyze it!" and "Follow standard protocol!" cries from his teammates. He clutched the black box with purple lights as though it was the last thing he would ever see...

Chapter 5

"Sir! All of the Heroes have received a cartridge and foolishly unlocked it!"
"Excellent! And now we shall begin the deletion of them and their worlds."
A door slams, "Hey guys! How's the plan goin'? Is Mario and them gone yet?"
"Not yet, turtle! We must now start the process. Press the button!"
"Ummmmmm.... there's a lot of buttons here..... This one?"
"NO YOU IDIOT!"
"Click!"
An automated voice echoed through the chamber, "Now Loading: File 'Heroes'. 10%..."
"You moron! Now we have to collect the heroes all over again!"
"36%..."
"How was I supposed to know it would....er... what exactly DID it do?"
"79%..."
"Well it was SUPPOSED to delete them, but now-"
"100%. File loading complete. Folder: 'Heroes' now empty."

Chapter 6

The first sense that returned was his hearing. He was too dazed to remember English, but he could definitely tell that there were people speaking around him. As feeling returned, he sensed a firmness beneath his feet. He recognized it quickly as stone. Then, he saw his setting.
Link stood in the middle of a massive city, built of materials that resembled the steel of his blade, but confusingly large. He stood on a stone slab that ran through the maze of the steel structures, twisting and turning in every conceivable direction as far as he could see.
Then he noticed the clamor. People lined both sides of the street, staring at him astounded, jaws agape, eyes wide. He noticed they wore very unconventional clothing: their body coverings only as large as the green on his tunic, but the leg coverings large and baggy.
They stared at him and he stared back, as much astounded by him as he was them. Suddenly, he heard a vile, high pitched noise careening towards him. He artfully drew his sword and turned to face his offender. As he spun, he noted how close it was, and reacted swiftly, parting the metal monstrosity in two. Each side continued its path on each side of him, rolling in behind him. He followed it, launching into the air, landing on the creature’s hind quarters and plunging the Master Sword into the left half of its carcass down to the hilt. From its bowels spilled two men, who swiftly ran down the stone slab, looks of terror on their faces. Link congratulated himself on his victory, and how he had saved these countless people as he sheathed his faithful sword.
But where had the people gone? The once crowded streets were now filled with only the very air he breathed. He walked a little, looking past each side of a building, hoping to see some sign of life. Nothing met his eyes.
Then he heard it. Four more of the monstrosities spilled onto the section of the stone slab on which he stood. He quickly drew his sword and shield and turned to face them. These had flashing orbs on their backs. More men spilled forth from their gills. Link guessed that this was their form of nourishment. But these men didn’t run from them. Instead, the crouched behind the beasts’ heads, pointing oddly shaped sticks at him.
They’ve been turned by the creatures, he though as he steadied himself.
Suddenly one of the machines spoke in a muffled tone, “Drop your weapons and get on the ground or we will use force!”
Link was prepared for the fight. Keeping the tip of his sword and the face of his shield aimed at the beasts, he slowly began moving forward.
“Stay where you are or we WILL fire!”
This must be their weakness, Link thought. He continued his approach. Ricochet noises rang off of his shield as a volley of invisible pellets attacked him. He crouched himself behind his shield and ran to the nearest cover: a large blue container with ‘MAIL’ in white lettering written across it. The volleys stopped, but he could hear the men’s angry voices, though not the words they said. If he could only defeat those monsters, then maybe the men would be free from their spells! He reached for his satchel.
“Who is this madman? Where did he come from? I wanna know everything I can about this guy RIGHT NOW!!” The Chief of Police shouted to his men as he leaned against one of the squad cars. He poked his head up to look at where the assailant was hiding. “What’s he over there?”
The man’s hand flipped around the corner, sending a large blue orb right at them. He wasn’t terrified until he heard it hissing.
“BOOOOOMMMMBBB!!!” Panic ensued. Policemen dove for cover, running away from a point they were unsure of.
The hissing stopped. A moment later, one of the center cars flew into the air, smashing into the third floor of a nearby building, bouncing off of it before descending back to earth, only to land on the nearer squad car. The chief glimpsed the man pivoting around the corner and firing a flaming arrow straight into the decimated car’s gas tank. Another eruption of sound and fire occurred, this time completely decimating the first car. This emitted enough force to throw the second car into a stone pillar, crushing it like a rotten potato. The other two cars had shards of the first car lodged inside of them, causing a gas leak which quickly caught on fire. The blaze trailed up to the third car, blowing it backwards, pivoting from the rear axel, forcing it upside down on top of the fourth car.
After waiting a moment, the police all started to come back out of hiding. They all stood in awe as they stared at what was left of their cars. The same thought went through all of their heads at once: how could one man do this much damage?
The chief ran as close as he dared to the wreckage and checked behind the mailbox. The man had escaped.

Check out my novel Super Nintendo in the Creative Writing section! I'm posting every new chapter as I finish!

Last edited by Equilibrist; 01-28-2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: New Chapter: Chapter 6
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
Mascara
Back again again
Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26

My Mood: Flirty
Mascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

loved the mario part, but i just cant accept link talking. sorry.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
Equilibrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascaraLust View Post
loved the mario part, but i just cant accept link talking. sorry.
I didn't want to make Link talk either, but it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to write the rest of the story if he didn't. And he talks! It's implied in the dialogue with characters in almost every LoZ game! They'll say something like "So you're saying..." or "Oh! You think...", implying that he said something to them.

Check out my novel Super Nintendo in the Creative Writing section! I'm posting every new chapter as I finish!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
AlloftheAbove
Points: 23,905, Level: 94 Points: 23,905, Level: 94 Points: 23,905, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I like it so far. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64

I wish I knew how many times I'd put up an image similar to this in the stories section...spacing a format make a huge, huge, HUGE, HUGE difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 01-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Equilibrist

I wish I knew how many times I'd put up an image similar to this in the stories section...spacing a format make a huge, huge, HUGE, HUGE difference[/QUOTE]

It was an error somewhere down the line. I hate it when it happens too, so when I saw it, I immediately fixed it

Old 01-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #7
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Don't listen to SGC, it was really good. :3
I can't wait 'till you put up the next part!

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
Equilibrist

I'm gonna start making the text smaller so it all fits a little better. Tell me if it's too small though. Anyway, here's Chapter 6

Old 01-28-2011, 06:13 AM   #9
AlloftheAbove
Points: 23,905, Level: 94 Points: 23,905, Level: 94 Points: 23,905, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Thanks a bunch. I'm enjoying this a lot.
Disappointed by the lack of Kirby, though.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #10
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I loved chapter 6, Link is so cool. <3

I was disappointed by the lack of Sonic, but then I remembered he's not even a Nintendo character. xD

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Closed Thread

Tags
legend of zelda, link, mario, peach, super smash bros brawl