Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Black and White event pokemon - Victini

Quote:
First Pokémon Black & White Event Announced - Victini
Quote:

By Alex Plant on February 3, 2011 7:36 PM | Permalink |

Today Nintendo of America announced that anyone who purchases one of the Pokémon Black & White versions between its release and April 10 will be eligible to receive the Liberty Pass event trigger, which will give them access to Victini, the Victory Pokémon. This marks the first time that a brand-new Pokémon version has gotten immediate event support in the Americas. Good show, Nintendo! Check the full press release below.
EARLY PURCHASERS OF POKÉMON BLACK VERSION AND WHITE VERSION TO BE REWARDED WITH VICTINI DISTRIBUTION

Feb. 3, 2011

Nintendo and The Pokémon Company are giving Pokémon™ fans yet another reason to get revved up for the March 6 launch of the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems. Consumers who purchase either of the new games between launch and April 10 will be able to receive a special Liberty Pass via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection (broadband Internet access required), which will enable them to catch the never-before-seen Mythical Pokémon Victini™.

Victini - the Victory Pokémon - is the first Pokémon that's Psychic- and Fire-type and cannot be obtained through normal game play. It is said that Victini creates an unlimited supply of energy, which it shares with others. This energy source may be the secret to how it brings about victories. Victini's unique and exclusive Victory Star ability not only increases its own accuracy in battle, but also boosts the accuracy of all a player's Pokémon in battle. Victini is a must-have in any Pokémon battle, and is especially useful in Triple Battles, which debut in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version.

Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version include more than 150 never-before-seen Pokémon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game. Both games are now available for pre-order from major retailers throughout the United States for a suggested retail price of $34.99 each. A deposit may be required for pre-orders. See individual retailers for details.

For more information about Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version, visit http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com.
Honestly, this news combined with the fact that Celebi's finally legitimately coming in HeartGold & SoulSilver makes me glad I decided to revisit this series after several long years away. If Nintendo can keep up this kind of fanservice in the upcoming years I think we'll be in good shape. We haven't seen such strong fan support for core franchises in years.

Source: Press Nintendo
Categories: Nintendo DS

Source: http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/02...--victini.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Yes!

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,837, Level: 94 Points: 23,837, Level: 94 Points: 23,837, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Another Pokemon game that's I'll probably miss

I should really start getting these games.....
Old 02-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 6,112, Level: 50 Points: 6,112, Level: 50 Points: 6,112, Level: 50
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
Haven't gotten around to pre-ordering this, but I'll get it eventually. Victini looks interesting.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:28 AM   #5
LolGames4U
Gabrielle
Points: 507, Level: 10 Points: 507, Level: 10 Points: 507, Level: 10
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

LolGames4U is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks great! I think I'll pre-order them tonight or tomorrow!

LolGames4U
Old 02-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 2,009, Level: 27 Points: 2,009, Level: 27 Points: 2,009, Level: 27
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
Oh, kwel! :3

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #7
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Man, March can't come soon enough. I'll probably pre-order it, whenever I get to a store that offers that. :/

What color is everyone getting? I'm getting black! ^^

Into the dressing room.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #8
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ View Post
Man, March can't come soon enough. I'll probably pre-order it, whenever I get to a store that offers that. :/
We're going to Gamestop tomorrow around lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 02-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #9
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
We're going to Gamestop tomorrow around lunch.

Okay.

Into the dressing room.

Last edited by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ; 02-04-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #10
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

u tell her
Closed Thread