Closed Article

Article Tools
Top 5 Nintendo 64 Games!
Top 5 Nintendo 64 Games!
A LolGames4U Article
Published by LolGames4U
02-13-2011
Star Man Top 5 Nintendo 64 Games!

Hey there Gabrielle here and this is my first article! I'm hoping to write some more, post some stuff, be an active member here, write more stuff, etc etc etc all while continuing my awesome YouTube reviews! Hey guess what? I broke 5,00 views on my review of Michael Jackson: The Experience yesterday! I'm so happy!
OK, so anyway, these are my top 5 Nintendo 64 games. All of them hold significant personal value to me and are just plain awesome so you know what? Let's do this.

OK #5: Mario Party This is the best entry in the series in my opinion; it introduced a completely new concept for gaming with AI, mini-games, and scary-looking Bowser popping out from no where and forcing you to buy stuff. However, the future entries in the series stink, so that's why I'm putting this game! Also, my favorite mini-game is Mushroom Mix-Up. I also love the announcer "Yoshi Wins!". Yep.

#4! Kirby 64 This is Kirby's first time into 3D gaming (like most characters at this time) and I think he does a good job. There's lots of levels, they're all pretty long, and Kirby's so cute in 3D! Of course, this is the ONLY 3D Kirby platformer, but there's a new one coming out this year or next year for Wii!

#3: Mario Kart 64 This was one of the first games I ever played and was the first Mario Kart game I played. Mario Kart 64 has great level design and utilizes the new 64-bit graphics and memory very well. Some of the courses are still available to race in in Mario Kart Wii and this game brings back a lot of nostalgia for me.

#2:Super Mario 64 This was another one of the first games I played and boy does it have a special place for me. I'm currently doing a walkthrough of this game and it's my most recent review I've done on YouTube. Feel free to check it out. Super Mario 64 has great music, awesome level design, amazing ideas, and it's just FUN! I cry sometimes when I go to Jolly Rodger Bay because it's so beautiful and reminds me of so much. *Sniffle* So this is definitely one of my favorite games ever.

And #1!The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time This is my favorite game EVER! I'm currently doing a Let's Play of it; it's my 2nd time playing it and wowzers. I just love this game! Amazing story, art, characters, levels, music; what about this game ISN'T awesome? Re-Deads, but that's another story (and a video of me having a freakout. "Mrs. Gabby's mom, your daughter has a deathly fear of Re-Deads. Would you like to see the footage?"). So Ocarina of Time is my favorite game both for the 64 and in general, and it probably always will be.

So these are my top 5 Nintendo 64 games; I hope you liked my first Nintendo Fan Forum article from LolGames4U! Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment and also find me on YouTube!
Published by
Gabrielle
LolGames4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Article Tools
Sponsored Links
By NommyNommy on 02-14-2011, 03:34 PM
top 3 = obvious
#5 & #4 = debatable
By LolGames4U on 02-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NommyNommy View Post
top 3 = obvious
#5 & #4 = debatable
What would you put?
By Keyman4 on 02-14-2011, 05:55 PM
awesome, but #2 is damn better #1. and yes, i really mean it

My list

5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Paper Mario
3. Super Smash Bros 64
2. NBA Jam 2000
1. Super Mario 64
Last edited by Keyman4; 02-14-2011 at 07:24 PM..
By Megas75 on 02-14-2011, 07:01 PM
My only beef is the lack of Starfox 64 and F-Zero X, other than that it's a pretty solid line-up
By LolGames4U on 02-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibarra75 View Post
My only beef is the lack of Starfox 64 and F-Zero X, other than that it's a pretty solid line-up
Not gonna lie I've never played those games. And I've played Paper Mario but don't own it (gonna get it on Virtual Console). Paper Mario's awesome. I haven't played it enough to firmly give it a ranking though.
Closed Article