Closed Article

Article Tools
Top 5 Pokemon!
Top 5 Pokemon!
Not by strength, my personal faves
Published by LolGames4U
02-20-2011
Pikachu Top 5 Pokemon!

This is a list of my 5 favorite Pokemon! Yes, some of them earned their way onto the list by strength, but others are just because theyīre cute or whatever. This list is not by which Pokemon is the strongest; that would be pretty hard to do since thereīs so many that can rock, so please enjoy my list!

#5: Jirachi - Jirachi is number five on my list becasue itīs both cute and strong. I have a level 100 Jirachi and it is one of the strongest Pokemon I have, and I constantly have it in my party because itīs so darn cute. He/she has the power to grant one wish to any person, and has a whole feature-length Pokemon movie about that special power. Jirachi hasnīt been available lately, since itīs an event-only Pokemon, and that makes it even more special.

#4: Shaymin - Shaymin is also like Jirachi: super-cute and super-powerful. I also have a level 100 Shaymin from an event, and it is amazing! Also, if you have the special item in Platinum, Shaymin can transform into a whole new form!!! Yep, Shaymin is awesome.

#3: Mudkip - Mudkip was one of my favorite Pokemon when I was younger, and it still is. I remember when I got the first Mystery Dungeon I looked up the questions online so I could become a Mudkip. Also, when I got a Mudkip in Sapphire, I think, I didnīt want it to evolve because I think Mudkip is the cutest of the three evolutions. Mudkip isnīt extemely strong, but its cuteness and personal significance places it at number 3 on my top 5.

#2: Chikorita - Chikorita, another starter, is also one of my favorites. When I got HeartGold last spring, I wanted a girl Chikorita so badly so I could breed it an have little Chikoritas. However, I got a male Chikorita. Iīve NEVER, in the history of every single Pokemon game Iīve played, gotten a female starter. Itīs a conspiracy theory, I tell you!!! Anyway, Mr. Plant (what I named my HeartGold Chikorita) is beastly strong and is now a Meganium. He rocks.

#1: Gardevoir - Gardevoir. Such an elegant, graceful, and powerful Pokemon. If I really would be a Pokemon, I would be a Gardevoir. Iīm not quite sure what else to say about Gardevoir, other than itīs by far my favorite Pokemon.
Ever.

OK thanks for reading and until next time, keep Laughing Out Loud!
Published by
Gabrielle
LolGames4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Article Tools
Sponsored Links
By Alice on 02-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Gardevoir is number one, hell yea.
By Tanis on 02-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Gardevoir is my favorite too, closely followed by Mawile and Jolteon.
By DarkLegacy on 02-20-2011, 05:45 PM
No Remoraid! tut tut
By SuperGamecube64 on 02-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Personally, if I were going to make a top Pokemon list, I would base it on popularity, usefulness, legacy and other such statistics...in fact, I just may do that some time.
By Keyman4 on 02-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Personally, if I were going to make a top Pokemon list, I would base it on popularity, usefulness, legacy and other such statistics...in fact, I just may do that some time.
nah, opinion based lists are much better because it's kinda obvious that garchomp or the onokusu guy is gonna be 2 or 1 in a list like that

cool, lolgames!

personally, tyrogue is the coolest!
By Colorful CrAzYoNzZ on 02-20-2011, 10:44 PM
My favorite is and always will be Eevee, no matter what. :3
By SuperGamecube64 on 02-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman4 View Post
nah, opinion based lists are much better because it's kinda obvious that garchomp or the onokusu guy is gonna be 2 or 1 in a list like that
You must go by some very odd statistics then.
By Keyman4 on 02-21-2011, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
You must go by some very odd statistics then.
who the heck cares about stats, one has a favorite pokemon because they just think it's cool. delibird has terrible stats, but that doesn't mean i don
t like him; in fact he's in of my top 10 pokemon
By Colorful CrAzYoNzZ on 02-21-2011, 12:14 PM
It's impossible to make a list of top pokemon that everybody agrees with, because everyone has favorites and strengths and weaknesses. Like most people wouldn't consider Eevee to be strong at all, but I love it.
Closed Article