Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Nintendo 64

Notices

Nintendo 64 Nintendo 64 section post here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
LafterIzPhun
The Troll
Points: 702, Level: 14 Points: 702, Level: 14 Points: 702, Level: 14
User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Horny
LafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

N64 Glitches: Your Favorite

My favorite N64 glitch (btw there are a lot of them for the N64, not as good technology lol) was the one on Ocarina of Time. On the gold cartridge, you could screw around with the position of the Cartridge when it was on, and you could make Link dissappear, making you able to walk through walls. Unfortunatly, if you did it wrong, you would screw up the game, making it unable to be played. it could also screw up your N64. Thankfully that one didnt happen to me, but the first one did lol. So now I have to play the one for the Gamecube. Not as good cuz you cant make Invisible Link lol. Very fun and easy to beat the game if you know what you're doing lol. Just not as fun to beat the game. Just fun to jump through walls and stuff lol. you can steal the fishing rod if you do this lol. I wouldnt try it though. you will most likely glitch up the game for good. I was mad that it happened, so I got the GC one, and beat the game without cheating, just to prove to myself i could.

I am the troll, so don't you dare!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Cosmic Dust
Points: 559, Level: 11 Points: 559, Level: 11 Points: 559, Level: 11

Cosmic Dust is an unknown quantity at this point

As much as i dislike the N64 and its graphics engine i have to admit i do not recall much in the way of glitches except maybe on Golden Eye when soldiers guns and other body parts poke through solid doors,walls,etc lol
Old 02-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
LafterIzPhun
The Troll
User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

LafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Quote:
As much as i dislike the N64 and its graphics engine i have to admit i do not recall much in the way of glitches except maybe on Golden Eye when soldiers guns and other body parts poke through solid doors,walls,etc lol
lol how can you not remember those glitches? there were a million in Banjo Tooie. You could make yourself fly over the mountain without having that weird flying upgrade. (or was that in the one for the GBA?) lol I dont remember.

Old 02-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 6,103, Level: 50 Points: 6,103, Level: 50 Points: 6,103, Level: 50
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
The one on Super Smash Bros. where you could get 999% damage by using Screw Attack on someone between 4+ Green Shells on a platform.

That's about the only one I can remember anyway.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #5
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,448, Level: 72 Points: 12,448, Level: 72 Points: 12,448, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zOlNCBYkU
Old 02-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I like the Harvest Moon 64 glitches.
Popuri says, if you marry Karen, "How is Karen? Are you taking good care of him?"
You can steal wine from the wine cellar.
You can walk through fences.
You can make your horse/dog invisible.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
LafterIzPhun
The Troll

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Quote:
Popuri says, if you marry Karen, "How is Karen? Are you taking good care of him?"
lol that is a good one. I should get that game. had intended too b4. but I never did lol.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #8
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
It's my favorite Harvest Moon game ever. <3

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #9
theichibun
The Youngest Old Man
Points: 971, Level: 16 Points: 971, Level: 16 Points: 971, Level: 16

theichibun will become famous soon enoughtheichibun will become famous soon enough

Jumping over the wall in Wario Stadium is my favorite.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
Cosmic Dust
Points: 559, Level: 11 Points: 559, Level: 11 Points: 559, Level: 11

Cosmic Dust is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaya View Post
lol how can you not remember those glitches? there were a million in Banjo Tooie. You could make yourself fly over the mountain without having that weird flying upgrade. (or was that in the one for the GBA?) lol I dont remember.
I have to be honest the only time i sat and played it was when i was testing a copy that had been swapped in when i had my video game market stall (1997-99) i just played it for a while to make sure it was okay then put it out on display for sale/part-x.I saw it as a kids game so never really tried to get anywhere on it but please bare in mind i was 27 years old when it was released lol
Closed Thread