Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Zelda at GDC 2011

Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata was front-and-center on the stage at the Game Developer's Conference, performing his keynote to those in the audience. Among the topics addressed, The Legend of Zelda series was one of them.

According to Iwata, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D will rock the world of gamers this June.

For the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda, he said "Mr. Miyamoto is working on a plan that will allow all Zelda lovers to celebrate together." Could this plan be in the form of a video conference party through the 3DS, thus confirming the rumor of video conferencing allowed on the system? Time will tell.

Iwata also let the audience take a glimpse of a new trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, showing the boy in green engage in battles against more of the evil spread throughout the lands of Hyrule and Skyloft.

There has been no word on a specific release date for Skyward Sword as of yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 22,391, Level: 93 Points: 22,391, Level: 93 Points: 22,391, Level: 93
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

I'm really loving the way the game is working so far
Old 03-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas75 View Post
I'm really loving the way the game is working so far
I agree. The color hue of the whole game looks a tinge darker than what was shown at E3, but hey, it's still one gorgeous game.

One gripe I have is that it looks like the Remote HUD will stay in the game. The reason I say this is because there is an icon that looks like Adelle's mugshot on the Down arrow of the D-Pad on the Remote HUD. This appears to be similar to Midna's icon placement on the HUD in Twilight Princess.

But in other news, check out that bad guy around the 2 minute mark straight on through 'til the end of the trailer. What's his story? If you take a look at his clothes, and compare them to Adelle's, you can tell they have a strikingly similar design. Perhaps this new villian is of the same ilk as Adelle? If so, maybe he is a 'sword spirit' like Adelle.

Taking a mighty big gamble here, but I'm placing my bets that this 'villain' is the Four Sword human incarnate, much like Adelle is the Skyward Sword incarnate, later to be the Master Sword.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #4
xXMence and FlowXx
Shut up the ****!
Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Bow and Arrow

My Mood: Horny
xXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Spectacular!
I cannot wait for this to come out! Also, anyone notice the sword looks like the Master Sword, but its missing it purple handle, almost as if its in its raw form, not yet complete. Also the logo is different.

Mence and Flow!!

Old 03-03-2011, 01:35 AM   #5
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,494, Level: 100 Points: 39,494, Level: 100 Points: 39,494, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
I can't remember where it was stated, but the Remote HUD can be turned off.

I can't wait for SS. I wouldn't expect it before E3 though.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #6
Nights
Journeys of dreams.
Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Metroid

My Mood: Flirty
Nights will become famous soon enoughNights will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Princess Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via Skype™ to Nights
That video was the bomb!!!!!!...can't wait for both games to come out!!!!.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
I can't remember where it was stated, but the Remote HUD can be turned off.

I can't wait for SS. I wouldn't expect it before E3 though.
It's more or less going to be a Holiday 2011 release. I'm not real worried about that.

In fact, I'm predicting it'll be one of the Wii's last major games before their next system. Microsoft and Sony are using their motion controls to extend the life cycles of their systems. Nintendo needs to get a jump on them and show off a new system in the next year or so.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
CosmicMega
A Mega Guy in Cosmos
Points: 1,695, Level: 23 Points: 1,695, Level: 23 Points: 1,695, Level: 23

CosmicMega has a spectacular aura aboutCosmicMega has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glastonbury View Post
Taking a mighty big gamble here, but I'm placing my bets that this 'villain' is the Four Sword human incarnate, much like Adelle is the Skyward Sword incarnate, later to be the Master Sword.
Four Sword incarnate? That might be stretching it a little... though I can see how you could get that idea.

Anyways, it looks to be coming along really nicely. The game is gorgeous as ever and the controls seem to work great. I'm excited.
Closed Thread