Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

The chronicles of clan sapphire

Before you read this fanfic I must get some points straight.
1.- This is an invented storyline made by myself.
2.- There is harsh lenguage in the story.
3.- characters from other videogames WILL appear in the stories (as well as characters of other things like anime).
4.- The fanfic is based on the game final fantasy tactics advance 1 & 2.

Please enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue- The Introduction of Clan sapphire
It is the year XXOX here in Ivaldice. We are clan sapphire. I don’t want to bore you with specific details of how a clan is formed, but it is needed for you to understand.

First of all, we must talk about where we are from. We live in Ivaldice. About 50 years ago, we united the two separated countries of the world and now we are one big country. About the details of becoming one country; even we aren’t really sure. We only now that the king was involved in it.

Second, let’s talk about clans. Clans are groups of people that work together in missions, quests or whatever you want to call it. The main body of a clan is a Judge. Judges are beings that act as arbiters on a battle. While a Judge is present, nobody can die in a fight. Clans have the protection of judges for this main reason. On the other side, during a battle with a judge, there are certain things that you cannot do. For example, using bows or items or things like that. If that happens, we lose protection of our judge and our lives become in danger. These rules are made for battles to be fair.

To join a clan you need to swear an oath to the judge of the clan. The oath was a promise to be loyal to your clan mates and obey the law.

In our world there are 7 races. First of all are the humans. Most of them can have several varied jobs like magicians, fighters, etc. Second, there are the Vieras. They look very much like overgrown bunnies. From the Vieras there were only females. Most of them have jobs related to archery or they use magic. Then come the Bangaas. Bangaas look like big lizards; they even talk in a very low tone and get their tongue stuck in some letters. Very few Bangaas use magic; most of them are warriors. Then there are the Nu mou. Nu mou are a very old and wise species. All Nu mou are experts of the magical arts. There are Seeq also. Seeq are a very brute kind of species. All of them are warriors and/or barbarians. Then we can mention Moogles. Moogles are not very tall and not very skilled in fighting. Most of them are technicians. And last, but not least, there are the Gria, a female race. Gria are very much similar to humans and they are very skilled with the sword and arrow. Only a few of them use magical attacks (also if you haven’t noticed the word magic is used to refer to the magic you use in your world). For clan members, having a job is vital to fighting. Jobs define what kind of person you are, what kind of weapon you use and the skills you use. People who are in clans can have two jobs at the same time.

In our clan there was a total of 7 members, and believe it or not, all of us had a background history. First of all was Blitz. He was the first member to join the clan and a human. He was an assassin. One day he was shot cowardly in the back in the middle of a job. At that time, the Judge of our clan was passing by that region and he saw him almost dead. The Judge decided to start a clan that very day and saved him, although he stills feels some pain from some of the scars. After that he learns the ways of the parvir (skilled swordsmen from the far east) and he uses two Katanas, a Ragetsu-danbu on one hand and the legendary Hyakushiki-masume, although he doesn’t like to talk about how he got it. The second to join was I. My name is Richard but in the clan they call me Rick. I used to be part of the loyal family until one day they blamed me for stealing a ring from the king, and my titles were thrown away. They even took all my belongings along with my gil (local coin). I was on the street until Blitz found me. He heard my story and offered me the opportunity of joining. I did so, after this he tutored me a little bit and I decided to become a Paladin/Fighter. My weapon is a great sword that my ancestor called the Fallen Angel. This sword was practically indestructible and very resistant. The third person to join our clan was Rain. A little Viera who was one of the two survivors of a little village, that had been attacked by a group of bombs (type of fire beast). She was wandering alone in a near dessert were I was training. I found her resting near a rock. She told me her story and I considered inviting her to the clan. She accepted gratefully. She started to learn how to use magick and he became an elementalist/summoner. She uses a great staff of the magic, which she found in a lost castle. She says that it gives her a powerful flow of magic during battle. Then comes Rin. The only thing we now of Rin is that he was a ninja before. He came one day to one of us and asked to join. We consider the offer and at the end we accepted. He now a fighter but he still uses some ninja skills when the occasion calls for it. He uses a katana as a weapon but we aren’t very sure about the katanas name but we know the he uses it very well. About a week after Rin we found Alice. She was the healer of the same town as Rain. One day while Rain was searching for her new weapon at a lost castle she found Alice there. She invited her to the clan. Alice is the main healer of our clan now. She is the best healer I can think of and then comes Rain. She uses a staff called the Nirvana staff. We are thankful for both of them because they save us in the moments of desperation. Our sixth member is a Bangaa named Aceroth. He is what we call a Trickster; he is an ace in card games. You don’t want to play poker in the same table as he; you might end up loosing your gil. He uses jokers (the cards) as a weapon believe it or not. He throws it at an incredible speed and causes damage from very far away. When enemies are near he tricks them and gets them poisoned, charmed, doomed and a lot of other conditions. When he doesn’t have another alternative, he uses a spear as a weapon because his 2nd job is being a Dragoon. Dragoons are very powerful but Aceroth only uses his spear in worst-case scenarioa. His past is kind of a mystery. The only thing we now is that he used to work with Blitz in his “dark days” (that’s what we call his past) and that he is an orphan and the gil he wins at bets he gives it to orphanages. He keeps 30% for the clan. Thanks to him our clan never has gil problems. The last to join was Kuronei, a Gria and an expert Hunter. She also has a scythe hidden to use if necessary. She was a normal girl in a common family. She lived in moorabella with her family until her dad had problems with a clan (some clans are not really nice like us) and her family got killed. She came to us looking for help and she told us that she would join the clan. (she was starting to become a good archer), At first we doubted her, but then after a little demonstration (killing a goblin with a single arrow) we let her in.

After leading you through the intro, it is time for me to tell you our amazing adventure…

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Ah, I was wondering where you put this. I already know this cause I edited parts of it, but yeah. Onwards!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase

lol. Thanks Rin.
Here is chapter 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The guy in the red cap and the star with eyes.

Our great journey began one day when we received a request from Soprohm to stop a crazy witch from scaring everyone in town. Since we never thought that it would cause too much trouble so we left Rain, Kuro and Aceroth back in Camoa and the rest of us went to Soprohm.

“Do you think she will give us trouble?” I asked.

“naaa” said Alice “she is only one and there is 4 of us, also you got me. Nothing can go wrong”

When we arrived it wasn’t hard to find the horrible woman but when she saw us coming she let out a horrible screech and she started to attack. It wasn’t very hard to deal with her. Rin used a wood veil and before her second spell you reach us she was already bind to the floor. When we got hold of her she started to scream “The Grimoires will appear again!” then she vanished.

Later, in our favorite pub in Camoa (place were we normally hang out and we can receive quests) Blitz, Alice, Rin and I were on a table talking about what just happened a while ago.

“Well, what a weird quest we just had!” said Blitz in a normal tone.

“Strangest of all was what that woman told us.”

“Indeed it was weird what she said,” said Alice “What do you think she meant by ‘The Grimoires will appear again?’ Do you think she meant that what happened about 70 years ago will happen again?”

“Do you mean that problem with the guy from another world?” I asked.

“Yeah, I remember a friend telling me about it” continued Alice “This guy appeared in the middle of a battle between a clan and a group of monsters. The leader of the clan offered help and he joined the clan. After that they learnt that the guy had came here through a grimoire”

“A grimoire?” Blitz asked, “I remember hearing that before, what were those?”

“A grimoire is a rift between time and space created by who know what.” Said Rin “They normally lead to other worlds or to endless nothingness”

Suddenly all of us fell quiet in thought

“Well I don’t think it matters at all.” I said cutting the 5 minutes of silence there was between us.

“I think the same way as Rick,” said Rin “I think we should be neutral about what she said.”

Aceroth was in the table next to us winning some gil from a tourist that wanted to bet some money. Rain was shopping with Kuro (Kuronei). At a point of our little chat the bartender called to Blitz. He went over there and Tom (the bartender) gave him a note. We all knew what that note was. A quest. Quests weren’t normally addressed directly to us. There were addressed to any clan that wanted to take it. But some quests are addressed to a certain clan or member and also our clan wasn’t that famous but we were the best clan there was. When other clans failed we were the ones that got the job done. Our success rate is 98% because the other 2% includes Gods or supernatural events (like a tsunami).

Blitz approached to us with a concerned face.

“What does it say?” Alice chimed in, “come on, tell us, tell us, TELL USSSSS!!”

“I’m not really sure.” said Blitz with a concerned voice.

Here is what is said:

“Ho bisogno di aiuto. Mi sono bloccato in questo mondo strano e la mia principessa è stata rapita dal malvagio di nuovo Bowser. Per favore ho bisogno di qualcuno che sa dove una tartaruga gigantesca può trovare un castello e per lui ad aiutare me picchiarlo a recuperare la mia principessa e la stella ha rubato da me.
-Mario.”

“Did Tom told you were did they send this from?” I asked. We at least needed to know where the guy is to help him.

“Fortunately, yes” said Blitz with relieve “he said that the person who wrote this is in Grazton looking for a fortress surrounded by turtles.”

“Well that is easy,” said Aceroth. He had just finished his game. “There is the Veig castle near the borders. Lets go and help this guy out.”
We waited until the girls had come back and then we traveled to Gratzon. When we arrived where Tom had pointed out there was this short guy dressed in a weird way, he had a red cap and shirt in overalls and a big thick mustache.

When he saw us arrive he said:

“Ti sei venuto ad aiutarmi?” We supposed that his name was Mario because he signed the quest with that name. “Apprezzo molto la vostra gentilezza.”

“Damm” said Aceroth “Do any of you guys understand what he just said?”

“No, but I think that if we make signs to him he would understand us and follow us to the castle.”

After an hour of Rain and I trying to tell this guy to follow us we got to the castle, he finally understood and we took him to the Veig castle. The castle was in ruins except the door. The door was recently fixed and had this kind of golden thorns on it. Before trying to enter the judge appeared before us.

“The law of today is not to use any items.” said in his solemn voice and then looking at Mario he said “That includes that mushroom you have there.”

Mario gave an angry look seeming to know what he meant.

After the judge told us the rules we broke in (it wasn’t that hard, the door didn’t have a lock). We arrived at the main hall and there was a complete Adamantitans and great tortoises. At the end of the hall there was this great turtle like beast with spikes on his shell.

“Is that our target Mario?” asked Kuro.

Mario only nodded.

“ROAAAR!!” he shouted. “You have finally come here to your death Mario! I will never again give Peach to you because now I have a much greater army!”

Mario shouted I don’t remember what in his language.

“I’m already bored” said Alice “come on, lets kick some turtle ass.”

We all assaulted forward. I ran forward and engaged battle with an adamantitan. He knocked me back a little but I got him by the side with a swing. Blitz beside me was dealing with another one. He struck the tortoise with his two katanas and he got to cut its shell in two, after this it ran away. Both of us got back-to-back and started to beat tortoises. Rain and Alice were controlling a group of great tortoises with their magick. Rain used boulders to crush all of the tortoises near her and she summoned Shiva (ice god) so that others would freeze while Alice cured any of us who were damaged and made a barrier around us all for damage to be lessened. Aceroth took out his spear since he knew tortoises weren’t affected at all by cards and they weren’t tricked that easily. He jumped on one and he plunged his spear on it. Then he jumped of and spat a thunder out of his mouth to electrify two other tortoises. Rin was taking care of 6 tortoises at the same time since he had used a multiplication technique. Kuro was attacking from behind with his great bow aiming to the tortoise’s heads and legs and now and then killing some with her scythe.

At a point all of us stopped and watched how Mario fought with the big tortoise beast with a spiked shell. Bowser (That was the big tortoise name) spited fire to try to burn Mario but he dodged it and went to his back. Then he did something that none of us had expected. He grabbed his tail and started to swing around the great beast and suddenly he threw him to the wall with a loud crash. The beast fell to the floor and the rest of the tortoises ran for their life. Suddenly a light came out from Bowser and a star with eyes appeared from him!

“La mia stella!” cried Mario and grabbed it.

Were Bowser had crashed the wall broke down and a women in a pink dress came out of it.

“Mario,” she cried, “you came for me!” She ran to him and kissed him.
We knew our job was done. Suddenly a black hole appeared, a Grimoire. They said farewell and Mario threw Bowser inside the Grimoire and then he followed with Peach.

“Well...” said Blitz “here we prove that the prophecy was true. The Grimoires are reappearing.”

“Yes they are,” I said. “But that isn’t the last of them. I’m sure more Grimoires will appear.”

“And with out a doubt we will be the ones that must solve those problems.” said Rin with a disappointed face.

“Don’t worry!” said Alice “Lets head back to Camoa. I will bake some cookies for all!”

“Great, cookies” said Blitz.

With this solved we went out to Camoa to enjoy some cookies, but we knew our problems weren’t done with that. We knew we had a whole adventure in front of us.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:21 AM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
It's good so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 03-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
It's good so far
well thank you ^^.
I havent been able to make chapter 2 but when i get the chance i will continue

Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor

Awards Showcase

.-. damm....i totally forgot....well...since i have time to spare I will continue it.....be tuned for chapter 2

Old 06-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
Blitz
Just Chillin'
Points: 549, Level: 10 Points: 549, Level: 10 Points: 549, Level: 10
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Relaxed
Blitz is on a distinguished road

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

This is really awesome so far. I can hardly wait for Chapter 2.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor

Awards Showcase

Chapter 2: From Dragons to Dragoons

We all arrived at Camoa after that big fight at Veig castle hoping to eat some cookies that Alice had baked. They had a purplish color but we didn’t mind, they were delicious.
Out of nowhere, Rin grabbed someone behind us and threw him on the table.

“What do you want stranger”- asked Rin in a tone none of us had ever heard.

“You know well my old friend”- said the stranger, apparently he was a hume.

“I have told you a million times, I will never go back to Khamja” – all of us knew what he was talking about. Khamja was a secret organization specialized in assassinations, and illegal activities.

“We don’t want the likes of you to return. I am here to warn you, our new king will destroy you all” –He threw a smoke bomb at Rin’s face and disappeared.

“Coward!” -screamed Rin.

“Rin” –Said Blitz as he approached our friend –“If you don’t want to give an explanation, it is ok. Just tell us if you want us to do something about it and we will all do what we can”

“This is my thing” –said Rin getting back at his usual self –“no need for help in here”

As he said this, a weird hume entered the place, he was wearing a white scarf, and he had pinkish hair, and a weird accent. He didn’t have a menacing face but the minute Aceroth saw him he told us- “That is one peculiar hume. I can smell something dragonish about him”.

He then saw us and got near us. Kuro hid behind Aceroth and Blitz stepped forward to talk to the stranger.

“Are you one of the local guilds?”- Said the stranger.

“You might call us that”- Said Blitz –“do you want a job done?”

“Aye” –screamed a cat behind him

We were all startled for a second but realizing what we had experienced lately, we didn’t give it much importance.

“As my friend said”- Continued the stranger-“We need help, we don’t know how we got here and we lost our companions. My name is Natsu Dragneel and my friend’s here is Happy”

“Aye, we come from a Guild ourselves” –said the cat.

“And why don’t you get help from your guild?” I asked, of course I kind of expected the answer but I wanted to clear my doubts”

“We aren’t exactly from around here”-Said Natsu –“ And we would very much appreciate the help”

“Well, how did you got here?”-Asked Rin.

“I do not know. We were asleep and when we woke up, we were alone in a strange city. It was snowing. I tried to look for my friends so I started to walk straight until I got here.

“What the?” –I said realizing something “did you by any chance walked a lot?”

“AYE!” -screamed Happy in excitement.

“So you woke up in Moorabela and walked all the way down here?” –said I

“My friend, you are totally lost, fortunately for you, you found us” –said Aceroth.

We started our journey to Moorabela. We don’t usually spend on transportation, except if it includes going to Flourgis, which you need to take an airship to get there.
On the road, Aceroth talked a lot with the stranger. I was able to hear some of the conversation.

“So you are a dragon tamer?” –asked the stranger –“do you use magic for that?”

“The way you describe magick is different from our concept” –said Aceroth –“yes, I use some magick but not the way you use it apparently.”

“And do you have dragons around here?”- Said Natsu –“Any by the name of Igneel?”- He was so excited I could see a shine in his eyes.

“I don’t know about names but in the Aldana Range there are some dragoons” –Said Aceroth –“We will pass through there soon, If you want we can both go to take a look”

“I will accompany you”- I said –“ I cannot let you go alone but lets not take a lot of people. Just us three will be fine”

We stopped in the border of the Aldana Range to rest a little bit and the three of us took of to explore the dragoon’s site.
Three dragoons stopped us in the way, these type of monsters always leave behind some companions for them to protect the resting place. There where two Nidhoggs and a Zahak.

“These aren’t the dragons I normally know of. They are much bigger and mightier” Said Natsu in disappointment.

We were deciding what to do when the two Nidhogg’s spat fire at us. Suddenly Natsu somehow started to eat the fire. Aceroth and I were startled. He was definitely not from around here.

“Now that I’ve eaten I’m all revved up” He placed his hands together and screamed “Karyū no Hōkō”

To our surprise, he suddenly spat a great wave of fire towards the drakes before us. We left the places with the drakes half defeated.
We continued our trip to Moorabela only to find a commotion in there. A Red haired woman with a weird armor was beating some drakes along side with a bull with an axe, on the other side, a half naked man was creating ice to stop other drakes from coming and a woman screaming to the bull what to do. We instantly knew they were Natsu’s friends. We stepped in to help. Suddenly the woman in the armor tackled Natsu.

“It was your fault, wasn’t it Natsu?” –She said this as she placed two flying swords in his neck –“You cannot come to a place with out disturbing the local dragons?”

“I am sorry, I was only trying to find Igneel” –Said Natsu in a weeping tone.

“Natsu, Bring your lazy fire breathing ass here and help me here” –screamed the half naked guy and he tried to hold on to the drakes.

While the strangers took care of one half of the drakes, we took care of the other half on the other side of the ice. Of course Aceroth took care of the majority since he was the expert. He took his spear out and defeated 5 dragons while the rest of us took care of one at the time. Drakes aren’t the easiest of beasts. Blitz and I worked together to slew 3 and Rin managed himself to take down another three. Kuro helped form behind with her hunting skills. She managed to kill two drakes and leave another one badly injured. Rain and Alice cured as always and also slew a dragoon each.
The battle with the drakes was nothing abnormal. Since Moorabela is so close to the Aldana range, drakes come always down here to try finding food. After a while they took of.
In the same way as before, another Grimore appeared out of nowhere. Natsu and his friends understood what it was and they jumped in with out thinking it twice.
Aceroth changed from that moment on. He told us how his life was somehow similar to that of Natsu’s. He was adopted by a Zahak and when he was old enough abandoned.
He started to take out his spear more often, but he never stopped using his jokers.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
Mr.Efra
The New neutral hero
Points: 363, Level: 7 Points: 363, Level: 7 Points: 363, Level: 7

My Mood: Horny
Mr.Efra is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting !
Closed Thread