Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
Wilford
Points: 190, Level: 3 Points: 190, Level: 3 Points: 190, Level: 3

Wilford is an unknown quantity at this point

No Budget for the Nintendo 3DS???

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to the launch of the 3DS next week! I already have mine preordered - got the Cosmo Black and also Super Street Fighter IV since that was the best looking launch game for me.

Anyway, I'm lucky to have some funds laying around but for those that don't have money - consider joining these giveaways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5bL9T9t1R8

That one is from Nintendo 3DS Gamer. The website looks legit and they have a big following.

Destruction Chill Bros Giveaway

Here's another one. Destructoid is giving away a Nintendo 3DS this month for March.

There's a lot of other ways to get one if you're low on cash. You can also get a part time job and maybe save enough to get a 3DS

Good luuuck!

"Life is a game, kid! It all depends on how you play!" - Mario
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,436, Level: 100 Points: 57,436, Level: 100 Points: 57,436, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
My birthday is the 29th, so I just told everyone I wanted 3DS money...I also got my financial aid check in the mail today, and some of that is also going towards it (not all of it).

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 03-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
I was planning on saving up, but after seeing IGN's review on it, I think I want the NGP instead

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 03-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 15,880, Level: 81 Points: 15,880, Level: 81 Points: 15,880, Level: 81
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman4 View Post
I was planning on saving up, but after seeing IGN's review on it, I think I want the NGP instead
As far as the 3DS goes, it's getting mixed-to-positive impressions. I honestly believe it's because 3D is so new, that people are setting their hopes for the tech a bit too high. That, and I also believe that the launch software lineup has been the weakest Nintendo has ever offered. It's probably one of the best cases of YMMV.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:20 AM   #5
KevKav
Goomba
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

KevKav is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you get it? I'm thinking of upgrading to 3DS. Would you recommend?
Old 03-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,586, Level: 73 Points: 12,586, Level: 73 Points: 12,586, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

i wont buy it for two reasons
1) no money
2) even if I had the money i want to wait a little while

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 03-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #7
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Tastes like pain
Points: 7,809, Level: 59 Points: 7,809, Level: 59 Points: 7,809, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
The 3DS is too big for me. I like my DSi better.

If they come out with any must-have games, I might buy one later on.

I only got a DS because of HeartGold, when I heard about the Gold and Silver remakes, I begged my mom to buy me a DSi for my birthday. xD

Sig by me! I <3 LSP.

If I never wake up from this bed...
You will be the one good thing I did.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
BabyJabba
Goomba
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

BabyJabba is an unknown quantity at this point

I also saw a giveaway on Twitter for one. All you have to do is "follow" WikiaGaming to be entered. Unfortunately, I can't posts links yet so just search for WikiaGaming and it pops right up

Doesn't get any easier than that :P Course, I already preordered mine. I can't wait to get my little mits on it! Oh and I went with black vs the cosmic blue
Closed Thread