Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Nintendo Mario bro
Points: 1,637, Level: 23 Points: 1,637, Level: 23 Points: 1,637, Level: 23
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Fine
Nintendo Mario bro is infamous around these parts

What should be a job for me

When I was 7 years old I thought I should be a policeman. But than when I got older I thought about being one then I thought that I shouldnt be one. So then I thought of other jobs I should do When I grow up. Then I thought about being a teacher. But then I thought wouldn't be a great person with kids, and the job kinda seems boring. Then thought of being a doctor. But I didn't know about being in college for seven years so HECK NO! So yeah I dont know what I want to be when am older. But maybe I will think of something to be
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I can tell you're young somewhat, so just focus on growing up and living life to your fullest.
Don't let your youth slip by, because you only get it once in a lifetime. Now that that's out of the way...

What fields of work interest you? Do you know anyone with a job that interests you?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,417, Level: 72 Points: 12,417, Level: 72 Points: 12,417, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Whatever you do, don't go into a STEM career (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics). They're jobs that require a lot of investment, but don't have a very good payoff. Plus, there's not a real high demand for them in the states, because they can be offshored to Asia for half the price they'll pay you for the same work, Unless you're really into one of these careers, try to find something else interesting. If you're thinking about crime-related things, try Criminal Justice. We'll likely needs cops and detectives for a long time. It may be a dangerous job, but you're almost guaranteed to keep your job unless you screw up or we go through another severe recession.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:01 AM   #4
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Grammar editor for a newspaper.

In all seriousness it will probably seem more obvious what job you want when you are an adult. What ever makes most sense at that point. Just wait it out for now.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
theichibun
The Youngest Old Man
Points: 971, Level: 16 Points: 971, Level: 16 Points: 971, Level: 16

theichibun will become famous soon enoughtheichibun will become famous soon enough

Dude, you're 13. Don't worry about it. I went to college thinking I wanted to do something with psychology. That turned into specifically wanting to work in schools. Then when I started working at a preschool's after school program I wanted to be a teacher.

After I graduated and started being a substitute teacher I decided I wanted to teach middle school.

And you know what I'm doing now? Washing dishes and getting trained to cook by one of the best chefs in Charleston.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

At 13, the best thing you can do is not even think about it right now. Just relax, do good in school, and enjoy yourself. Zero is in college now AND working part-time, but that's just a job; a career is totally different and it's something you have to decide on carefully. The main thing used to be to simply do whatever makes you happy, something you like doing. But considering the current state of the US economy, you can't exactly do that and live comfortably anymore. Hopefully you won't have to worry about that when your working life begins, though.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #7
Nintendo Mario bro
Points: 1,637, Level: 23 Points: 1,637, Level: 23 Points: 1,637, Level: 23
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Fine
Nintendo Mario bro is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theichibun View Post
Dude, you're 13. Don't worry about it. I went to college thinking I wanted to do something with psychology. That turned into specifically wanting to work in schools. Then when I started working at a preschool's after school program I wanted to be a teacher.

After I graduated and started being a substitute teacher I decided I wanted to teach middle school.

And you know what I'm doing now? Washing dishes and getting trained to cook by one of the best chefs in Charleston.
yeah I know its just that I want to already be prepared to already job like for example my sister is 21 and she is not doing so good right now and my brother has not had a job yet and he will be a senior in august
Closed Thread