Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
3DS giving you a headache?

Is the 3DS giving you a headache? Nintendo says "Take a break!"

3D technology is still very new. that means that we honestly don't completely understand it yet. With new technology, there will always be a down side, and with 3D that side effect is that it effects everyone differently.

Do you get headaches from 3D movies, or amusement park attractions? Well, if you do, the 3DS is going to give you one just as bad. Does that mean that those negatively effected by the 3DS shouldn't buy one? Not necessarily.

Everyone's body is different. If the 3D effects start to bother you, turn the slider down. If it still bugs you, turn it off! Some people's eyes just don't deal with 3D well. Some gamers are able to continue after a 10 minute break, while others must take longer breaks. Nintendo has already stated that small children should stay away from the 3D effects. They included a slider to adjust the 3D effect. there are warning in the manual, in a warning channel that is pre-programmed into the systems menu. They have alwaso been instucting gamers to take a break for years now(and God forbid we should listen to that!).

So, if you don't like the 3D, or more importantly, if the 3D bothers you, use your noodle and turn the slider down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

good to know I will have to turn it off when my bro wants to play it.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 03-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
yeah, it gives me a headache if i play for extended periods of time, but only an hour or 2 doesn't bother me.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 03-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I can't say I'm surprised that there have been reports of people complaining to Nintendo about this. Honestly, I think this will be used endlessly by the competition to try to bring Nintendo down.

Still, Nintendo included the slider for this very reason, and if people need to be told to use it, then they need to be told how to use it.

Silly humans.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

I got a headache earlier, which went away about an hour ago. I've resumed playing Street fighter now, but in 2D mode. It's certainly no less fun, or no less of a great game.

Quote:

Old 03-30-2011, 02:36 AM   #6
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Wait-do you have the 3DS?
Broski, how is it?
Old 03-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
Broski, how is it?
http://www.nintendofanforum.com/showthread.php?t=8172

Quote:

Old 03-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
Broski, how is it?
it
is
AWSOME

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 04-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #9
Skelux
Points: 151, Level: 3 Points: 151, Level: 3 Points: 151, Level: 3

Skelux is an unknown quantity at this point

Considering i spend all day every day at my desk staring at a computer screen without the slightest sense of soreness in my eyes, i doubt i will have any problem at all when i get one.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #10
Mila
Goomba
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1

Mila is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree,
Hey can't you turn it back to 2D?

I'm don't know a lot about it yet.
Closed Thread