Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
AlexTheGamer1000
Former Idiot
Points: 2,143, Level: 27 Points: 2,143, Level: 27 Points: 2,143, Level: 27

AlexTheGamer1000 is on a distinguished road

Custom Robo Arena: Crossover

Hi, I'm the newest member of this fine site, so bear with me! And this is my first story on this site, and do please go easy on the criticism. This 'fic will take place after the events of CRA, after the Hero (I named him Alex in my copy of the game) completes the Grudge Match and joins the IPC. Also, this story will mostly be in the perspective of Alex.

Introduction

Hello, I am officer Alex Geary of the International Police Corps, and this story is no doubt gonna blow you the freak away! I remember as if it were yesterday that I took on the Grudge Match, the rite of passage into the IPC. I'm also the world champion of the Robo Cup, just to let you guys know, just like Eddy Trainer was before me, when I've defeated him and his powerful Lightning Sky Robo, Mistral. It all started when I was on an assignment to retrieve a stolen dimensional transport device from a group of criminal Commanders. I was assigned alongside Eddy, Billy, and some other officers for the task. Little did I know, that the stolen device would also be the start of me and Eddy's amazing adventures across the time-space continuum...I almost forgot, I recieved a Dark Commander Mark from a doppelganger. The first time I defeated him, he gave me and illegal Sassy Stunner named Majel and its Indigo parts set, along with the aforementioned Dark Commander Mark, which acts as a pass into the Underground, where you can fight Dark Commanders who use illegal parts, and you can even buy illegal Robos and parts. The doppelganger also told me his history. It all started with a robo-professor doing research into Holosseums, creating a holographic opponent battle program, and it surpassed all expectations to the point where it gained sentience. Sometime later, that holo-Commander accessed a computer and downloaded all the Commander data in the world. But most of all it's MY data that caught his interest, and he assumed a form looking like an evil version of me, and utilizing the illegal Shining Fighter Ray II Dark! The second time I defeated him, I was in the Underground, and he gave me his Ray II Dark and its default parts, before fading away into thin air...

so guys, how's this for an intro paragraph?

EDIT (4/1/11): I did some grammatical corrections

Last edited by AlexTheGamer1000; 04-01-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: grammatical corrections
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

...... are you trooling or what??????
anyway welcome to the site.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 03-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
AlexTheGamer1000
Former Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikematute View Post
...... are you trooling or what??????
anyway welcome to the site.
how dare you accuse me of being loose-headed troll! >

anyways thanks for welcoming me
Old 03-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,417, Level: 72 Points: 12,417, Level: 72 Points: 12,417, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Angry WARNING! IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL TROLLS! plz read.

NO TROLLING IS ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM!! IF YOU ARE TROLLING PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY!!

As for your story it has potential. I would add a few more adjectives and verbs, though.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGamer1000 View Post
how dare you accuse me of being loose-headed troll! >

anyways thanks for welcoming me
Im not acussing you. I'm asking. sorry for the acusation.
Anyway WELCOME TO THE SITE again. You can stay in the 3rd floor. you room is number 38 next to crayons. enjoy your stay here.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 03-31-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 03-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #7
AlexTheGamer1000
Former Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukario View Post
NO TROLLING IS ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM!! IF YOU ARE TROLLING PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY!!

As for your story it has potential. I would add a few more adjectives and verbs, though.
I was not trolling, and thanks for complimenting my story, and I forgive you Mike
Old 04-01-2011, 12:33 AM   #8
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Alex, Lukario wasn't actually accusing you of trolling, he's just joking around, like all of us are 99% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #9
Mr. Hudson
The Floydian
Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Black Mage

Mr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Xbox Live Gamertag: Mr Moonlightt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukario View Post
And a grammar check...
*Runs away*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Waters
You have to be trusted
By the people that you lied to
So that, when they turns their backs on you
You'll get the chance, to put the knife through
Old 04-01-2011, 02:43 AM   #10
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hudson View Post
And a grammar check...
*Runs away*
Zing.