Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Sony PlayStation

Notices

Sony PlayStation Post anything relating to Sony PlayStation here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
Noodle
I'm Better Off Alone
Points: 257, Level: 5 Points: 257, Level: 5 Points: 257, Level: 5

Noodle will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Noodle
Red Dead Redemption

So I pretty much have this game beat, sorta stuck on a hard part in the level where you're suppose to help the Mexican army without shooting their men. It's hard to do when you can't tell the difference!! Anyway, I have yet to try out the online version. Is it any good? My brother-in-law and I are sharing a game basically we take turns playing the main story-line. So has anyone beat the game yet?

;x

Hate Me, so you can finally see what's good for you.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

online is good

story is good

game is boring after like a week :|
Old 04-01-2011, 02:16 AM   #3
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
so i pretty much have this game beat, sorta stuck on a hard part in the level where you're suppose to help the mexican army without shooting their men. it's hard to do when you can't tell the difference!! anyway, i have yet to try out the online version. Is it any good? My brother-in-law and i are sharing a game basically we take turns playing the main story-line. So has anyone beat the game yet?

;x
lol!
Old 04-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #4
Noodle
I'm Better Off Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
lol!
I know how that sounds...........

I think?

Old 04-02-2011, 04:35 AM   #5
Crazy Chocobo
Points: 585, Level: 11 Points: 585, Level: 11 Points: 585, Level: 11
User owns 1x Cucoo

My Mood: Doh
Crazy Chocobo will become famous soon enough

I have it on the 360 and no, I haven't beat it. I haven't played much to be honest. It's an amazing game but I fail at it, I get so frustrated and I end up giving up haha. I remember playing for a couple or so hours and I'm sure I saved my game but I died and ended up finding out there was no save so I wasn't happy! It's a brilliant game, it's unique and fun but difficult.

Old 04-03-2011, 02:13 AM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,446, Level: 100 Points: 57,446, Level: 100 Points: 57,446, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I beta the crap out of this game, and was almost at 100% completion when my data mysteriously disappeared.

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-04-2011, 05:57 AM   #7
Noodle
I'm Better Off Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Chocobo View Post
I have it on the 360 and no, I haven't beat it. I haven't played much to be honest. It's an amazing game but I fail at it, I get so frustrated and I end up giving up haha. I remember playing for a couple or so hours and I'm sure I saved my game but I died and ended up finding out there was no save so I wasn't happy! It's a brilliant game, it's unique and fun but difficult.
Yeah, I haven't played it in a while due to work and everything. -,-"

But nonetheless I shall beat the game! I heard it was hard to play for 360 though....I find the PS3 easier lol. ;x

Old 04-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,277, Level: 100 Points: 39,277, Level: 100 Points: 39,277, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Try beating it on Expert where nothing auto-targets. That's a real challenge. The game is amazing, but it does get old kinda fast after you finish it. I'd also recommend Undead Nightmare DLC if you're into that kind of thing.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Noodle
I'm Better Off Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Chocobo View Post
There's a trick to starting from your last checkpoint.

After you die and it's the loading screen press the "X" button, it automatically takes you to your last check point.

Closed Thread