Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

My Mood: Gaming
xXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura aboutxXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to xXDaKidXx
Pandora's Tower Trailer

The game is centered on two characters, Ende and his friend Ceres.The setting of the game is the Graecia continent, where in the kingdom of Elysium the harvest festival has begun. Ceres has been chosen to sing at the event, but as she takes the podium, beasts appear in the area.
In the ensuing confusion, Ende manages to find Ceres, but she's unconscious. She's about to be taken into custody by the army as a witness to the beast appearance. With the help of a merchant named Graiai, the two manage to escape to an isolated tower.
Ceres ends up being cursed following the beast attack. Ende learns that to clear the curse he must gather the flesh of beasts that live within the tower. He decides to try his hand at the tower.
The three principle characters introduced in the magazine are:
Ceres15 years old. She was selected from a large number of girls to sing at the harvest festival. She's a devout believer of the Eos religion.EndeThe game's 22-year-old main character. He was a former soldier of Athens during a war with Elysium. He's a man of few words.GraiaiThe merchant who helps Ceres and Ende. He appears to be of the dwarf race. He gives you the Orichalcum Chain, which lets its possessor know Ceres' state.The Orichalcum Chain that Graiai gives you is the central gameplay element in the game. As mentioned above, it allows you to know Ceres' state. As you play, you'll see a timer in the lower left of the screen. This timer is an indication of how far Ceres' curse has progressed. When it reaches zero, the game ends.
You'll also use the chain to restrain the servant beasts you encounter in the towers and tear their flesh off for delivery to Ceres, and also to clear the various gimmicks that you encounter in the tower.
The tower is actually not just one tower -- there are twelve, of varying size. Each tower has a different theme. For example, there's the Red Flame Tower, which blocks your progress with fire.
If you reach the deepest point in each tower, Ende will encounter a boss. The flesh of the bosses of all the towers is required to completely clear Ceres of her curse. The flesh of the servant beasts can only temporarily halt the curse's progress.
Pandora's Tower is due for release on May 26 at 6,800. You can see the game's first trailer clip below. The clip appeared on the Everyone's Nintendo channel on Wii earlier today.

Discuss!!

Cool Sig huh^^?

DaKidWiiTrailers - My Awesome Youtube
^Click that for Updates, Trailers, and more!
3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

i would like to play it at leats once and then decide to buy it or not.
welcome back btw

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 04-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,900, Level: 94 Points: 23,900, Level: 94 Points: 23,900, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
This game looks good as I expected

Also welcome back Diniro
Old 04-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Thanks guys, I've been busy with life and youtube (Also playing too much CoD) xD
I'm looking forward to this game!

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 04-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diniro331 View Post
Thanks guys, I've been busy with life and youtube (Also playing too much CoD) xD
*cough**cough* i thought you left becuase some "dush lord" had insulted you *cough**couhg*.......Did I said that out loud????......
anyway good to have you back men in all seriusness ^_^.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #7
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,900, Level: 94 Points: 23,900, Level: 94 Points: 23,900, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 

WiiU ID: Megas75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikematute View Post
*cough**cough* i thought you left becuase some "dush lord" had insulted you *cough**couhg*.......Did I said that out loud????......
anyway good to have you back men in all seriusness ^_^.
Please let's not get into that

Quote:
I thought you hated CoD?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #8
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I was intrigued the minute I saw the teaser for this, and I'm still intrigued.

I'm thinking that we'll actually see this over here in the US with Xenoblade.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:19 AM   #9
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas75 View Post

I thought you hated CoD?
I don't hate it, its fun, but way too many annoying problems, tho it is addictive.

Mike:
Does that mean i don't posses a life, problems, or job? Sorry, i ain't that childish to leave because of one incident.

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 04-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #10
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diniro331 View Post
Does that mean i don't posses a life, problems, or job? Sorry, i ain't that childish to leave because of one incident.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas75 View Post
come on guys...i was just kidding. Im glad to have you back ^_^. the other day i was wondering where in the world where you an HERE YOU ARE BACK TO US ^_^.
how is oyur brother mence??

Closed Thread