Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Technical Support > Nintendo

Notices

Nintendo Post any Nintendo related support questions here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Gameboy Micro
Points: 131, Level: 2 Points: 131, Level: 2 Points: 131, Level: 2

Gameboy Micro is an unknown quantity at this point

REPAIRING Gameboy Micros!!

Nintendo Gameboy Micro repair service..

Hello everyone! I am posting to let you know that if your Gameboy micro no longer works, doesn't hold charge, won't play games, has glitchy (sticky) buttons, blotchy screen, cracked/scratched shell, or other errors then it can be repaired, without the expencive Nintendo prices.

Genreal Fixtures:
- Battery Charge won't hold
- Cracked / Scratched Shell
- Will not play any games
- Sticky buttons/glitchy buttons
- Screen with non-lit pixels
-Screen with lines going across
- Screen completley broken / other screen errors
- Won't Charge
- Damaged Face

There are more things I can also fix!

If you would like, you can post your errors. I'll happily post a standard price of repair, if you give enough detail. If your happy with that price, then you can send your Gameboy Micro to the United Kingdom for an actual price (Not just an estimate). Then we can work on the Gameboy micro and send it back after you've payed. Simples :3

#################

Post your issues, and I will do my best to answer!
All questions welcome.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
If I had any jurisdiction in this thread, I'd move it for you...but I do not. I'll let another moderator know. This should be in the tech support area.

Welcome to NFF. nice to have another tech junkie besides myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
Gameboy Micro

Okay sorry about that :L

I'm not really a tech junkie, Repairing these awsome little things is the best I can do :P
Old 04-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameboy Micro View Post
Okay sorry about that :L

I'm not really a tech junkie, Repairing these awsome little things is the best I can do :P
Ah well. I have many FAQs in the tech support section that are stickies once repairing for various consoles. If you want to made a Gameboy mciro care and repair FAQ, I'll sticky it with mine. I'd have already made one if I knew anything about the little buggers.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Gameboy Micro

Okay, i'll take a look and maybe make one Thanks.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:44 AM   #6
nintendor
Goomba
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

nintendor is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN ID: iluvupk4eva@gmail.com Xbox Live Gamertag: iluvupk4eva@gmail.com
what if i can't figure out the problem in my game boy and i want you to track the problem?
Old 09-17-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendor View Post
what if i can't figure out the problem in my game boy and i want you to track the problem?
GBM hasn't been active in quite some time. What is your Gameboy doing?

Quote:

Old 09-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I know this says Gameboy Micro, but do you perhaps repair Advances or Colors? I have an Advance and Color that have been through rain, throwing, little brothers, animal attacks and were left in piles of clutter, but they still work fine, just need a little cosmetic surgery since the screen and bodies are really scratched up. ^^' I didn't take very good care of my things when I was little.

I would do it myself if I wasn't afraid to take them apart...in my very incapable hands they may never work again. xD

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #9
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ View Post
I know this says Gameboy Micro, but do you perhaps repair Advances or Colors? I have an Advance and Color that have been through rain, throwing, little brothers, animal attacks and were left in piles of clutter, but they still work fine, just need a little cosmetic surgery since the screen and bodies are really scratched up. ^^' I didn't take very good care of my things when I was little.

I would do it myself if I wasn't afraid to take them apart...in my very incapable hands they may never work again. xD
I just said he hasn't been active...plus you know me in person, couldn't you just give it to me?

Quote:

Old 09-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
I just said he hasn't been active...plus you know me in person, couldn't you just give it to me?

I asked you and you said you would but made no motion to actually take up that offer.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Closed Thread