Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Pokemon Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
Alpha Dialga
Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Nintendo DS

Alpha Dialga has a spectacular aura aboutAlpha Dialga has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Pokemon dreams

Anyone ever dream about pokemon? What was about and if it was a crossover, what series did it have? I had one:

This one was a crossover with Avatar: the Last AirbenderI had a avatar dream which was a crossover with polkemon.

Ir starts after the series finale. where at that time, I went to the Southern Air Temple (note: I was riding my staraptor to the air temple) where I somehow met the creator of the pokemon world, Arceus. I turns out that Arceus was at the avatar world for awhile and was searching for Aang. He told me to go get Aang to come to the Southern Air Temple at once. A few hours later, team avatar finally arrived, and were shocked to see a creature that was not from their world.

After a few introductions, Arceus told Aang something he never imagined that would be possible. That something was restoring all of the air nomads and sky bison that will killed. Here is what Arceus said, "With the power of grass, ground. rock, watar, ice, and fire, and top it off with electricity, they all blend together." then, "and top with dragon, they increase." After tha a golden orb formed from the power of Arceus' life plates.

Arceus than gave Aang the jewel of creation and trusted him to use this jewel for the greater good. Then Aang held the jewel and then it glowed golden, that light shined over all of the air temples. This laste for at least 30 min. After that, all of the air nomad suddenly where at the temples, but did not have any memory of what happened to them before death. At around sunset, Aang promised Arceus that he would return the jewel to Arceus. Then Arceus told Aang that he would come one the day of the fall equinox.

Here is another dream had. It was a pmd dream

I dreamed that I was a riolu and formed an exploration team with a mudkip The dream went on like PMD 2 until I fought Primal Dialga.

Now tell me yours.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Nights
Journeys of dreams.
Points: 535, Level: 10 Points: 535, Level: 10 Points: 535, Level: 10
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Metroid

My Mood: Flirty
Nights will become famous soon enoughNights will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Princess Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via Skype™ to Nights
I have a few but I just don't know where to start????XD.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 5,467, Level: 47 Points: 5,467, Level: 47 Points: 5,467, Level: 47
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama
Oh geez, the last dream I had about Pokemon must've been 10+ years ago. I was going to join Team Rocket for some reason...oh and something about Jigglypuff.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,559, Level: 73 Points: 12,559, Level: 73 Points: 12,559, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

lolwut??
I once had one. I was a kick ass GYM leader. I didnt use only one specific pokemon. i had variation. out of the 5 people who challenged me only1 got a badge since he almost beat me and i liked his fighting style.
the weirdest part was when Giovani showed up with a Blastois and used frenzy plant (IMPLOSIBLE THING TO DO. I DONT KNOW HOW THE **** I IMAGINED THAT BUT IT HAPPENED)

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 04-14-2011, 05:48 AM   #5
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

I had this one dream about pokemon.
It was incredibly vague and bizarre, though.
Ultimately in the end all the pokemon were freed from their trainers and ash was crying.
This, I believe, will be the premise for the next Pokemon movie featuring Zekrom and Reshiram.