Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Characters

Notices

Nintendo Characters Talk about any of your favorite Nintendo characters.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
Alpha Dialga
Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Nintendo DS

Alpha Dialga has a spectacular aura aboutAlpha Dialga has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

The Pokemon gods of creation

We all know fo the four Gods of Creation, Time, Space, and Anitmatter. Arceus is known in mythology as the Original One and was not revealed until the 12th pokemon movie came around in Japan. In the pokemon fandom, especially fanfiction, Arceus es considered the God of Pokemon.

Dialga and Palkia are the the beings of time and space respectively as well as being the version mascots of the 4th gen games, Diamond and Pearl. Dialga controls time and Palkia controls space

Giratina is another member of the Creation trio and is the Renegade pokemon, banished for its violence and sent to the Distortion world. Giratina's origin forme was revealed in the 11th pokemon movie as well as the bizarre Distortion world which ended up on Pokemon Platinum.

Now discuss your thoughts on these four legendaries. Which one is your foavorite and why? What is your thoughts on that pokemon? Rember to keep this civil okay?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Arceus is the only Pokemon that has ever been called a God ever. the others are just legendary. I have never once seen someone in pokemon worship a legendary as a god. They make shrines to them as deities, but never worship them, and yes there is a difference in a deity and a god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

They gave Arceus a great burden when they labeled him "GOD".
Now he carries that same label around him all the time, without a decent backstory to go along with it. Good grief, Gamefreak. Good grief.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Okay, seriously, these threads about Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are getting on my frappin' nerves.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Alpha Dialga
Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Nintendo DS

Alpha Dialga has a spectacular aura aboutAlpha Dialga has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glastonbury View Post

Okay, seriously, these threads about Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are getting on my frappin' nerves.
Please. calm down. There is no need to make a big deal out of something trivial. If you don't like these threads, don't pay attention to them. When I see a thread I don't like, I don't pay attention to it and pretend it is not even there, okay?
Old 04-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glastonbury View Post

omg chill out lol u jus mad cuz you can't warp the fabric of time and space
like dialga and palkia can.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
Tanis
Zvarri
Points: 6,164, Level: 51 Points: 6,164, Level: 51 Points: 6,164, Level: 51
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
To be honest, I prefer Mewtwo over all of them. Arceus was kind of a letdown for the "god" of all Pokemon.

:l
Old 04-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #8
Final Flourish
Light Grenade

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
To be honest, I prefer Mewtwo over all of them. Arceus was kind of a letdown for the "god" of all Pokemon.

:l
Eh, I would have raged even more if the god pokemon was some badass looking Dragon pokemon. That would have been mundane. I mean, how many legendary Dragon pokemon are they going to conjure up? Damn you Rayquaza, you started this trend.
They, at least, succeeded in giving it its sublime appearence.

Anyone make the connection?
I'm pretty sure Arceus symbolizes infinity/The world. But I'm not sure what the horse-like figure represents. Maybe I'm being over analytical, though..

Last edited by Final Flourish; 04-19-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
Spyke88
Otaku
Points: 1,133, Level: 18 Points: 1,133, Level: 18 Points: 1,133, Level: 18
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Fine
Spyke88 is on a distinguished road

Dialga. I love the fact that he,she,it... whatever, can control time!

Nintendo=Leave luck to heaven
add me

Don't tell the truth, show it.
Closed Thread