Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 10

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Star Man Stardust~*

(This story isn't something I'd normally do, it features anthropomorphic animals from the world of Stigma, by SuperGamecube64. It's kind of a fanfic of his work and I am in no way trying to steal his characters or plagiarize his story. Please enjoy and keep in mind that Raine is not a furry, she is more or less a hybrid, she has all human features save for a pair of cat ears and a tail. She also bears the cute split mouth of a cat and has cat-like pointed fangs.)

SuperGamecube 64: This is a gift I wrote for you. I hope you like it. )

Stardust~*

Prologue: Damsel in Distress

“Let me go! Let me go!” A terrified voice screamed from a small shuttle crusing slowly through space. A young girl, with cat ears and a swishing black and white tail, was tied to a chair. Obviously, she had been kidnapped.

“Give me your little toy.” A gruff voice growled at her.

“No.” She shot back, turning her head.

“Fine. Be that way. I’ll just have to convince you.”

Elsewhere, a young wolf was alerted that a notorious criminal he had been on the trail of was actually pretty close by, on a tiny planet to the North. Growling in frustration, since he had only gotten to his friend’s house a few minutes before, reluctantly gathered up his katanas and jumped in his airship.

“Volkner, are you coming?” The wolf asked his young friend, a Dalmatian.

“Sure.” He said passively, hopping in for the ride. This always happend whenever Blitz wanted to hang out with his friend, he got called away on a mission. Volkner usually accompanied him, though it was illegal.

The two boys were in for a surprise when they arrived, as they jumped out into the ramshackle hideout, the menacing lion had a female hostage. The small cat girl looked absolutely terrified as the lion clutched her by her throat, lifting her up to his face level and glaring into her big blue eyes.

“Damn…he has a hostage.” The wolf growled, racing further into the large room. This was not something he had handled very often, he was unsure how to react. Any moment he could kill the girl, and that wasn’t what he needed. He would feel bad if the girl was killed, she was awfully cute.

The lion had a large, unkept golden mane, with several locks braided around his neck. His blood red eyes glared at the little cat girl, the left one had a large scar which caused it to be partially shut. He wore a ripped brown muscle shirt and brown jeans. His large paws remained bear, with long menacing black claws extending from his hands and feet. He turned and snarled at the oncoming boys who dared challenge him.

“Put her down and pick on someone your own size.” The wolf boy challenged, his friend Volkner not far behind.

“Picking on a girl, you should be ashamed of yourself.” Volkner taunted the lion.

The lion tossed the girl to the ground, causing her to yelp in pain. Obviously, the two challengers interested him much more.
The girl helplessly scrambled to a sitting position, watching the fight with wide eyes.

“We have met before, haven’t we?” The lion rasped, smirking at the wolf boy.

“I’ll say. I’ve only been tracking you for months.” He grinned. “Leon.”

“Blitz.”

“Well, this all ends here today. Sorry to tell you.” Blitz jumped into the air, unsheathing his katanas to attack.

Leon pulled a pistol from his holster at his right side and fired a few bullets at Blitz.

The cat girl covered her eyes, not wanting to watch. She prayed that the Blitz guy would win, or else she would be killed. How did she manage to get into this situation?

Volkner had made his way over to her, crouching down to where she sat.

The cat girl had on a pink top with a big black bow at her neck. The laces laced down the middle of the top, and hung free at the bottom. Quite a fluffy black skirt spread around her legs as she sat, giving away to fishnet stockings. She had on clunky black combat boots, which looked out of place on her delicate frame. Her black hair hung in two pony tails, one on each side of her face.

“Hey, are you alright?” Volkner asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Me? I’m okay, but…what about your friend?” The girl asked, glancing at the battle with concern.

“Blitz? He’ll be fine. I don’t doubt for a second he could win.”

“You sound confident…” The girl sighed.

A loud clang interrupted the conversation. Blitz had deflected the bullets and continued his attack. He swiped at Leon once, then swung back around to have another slash, falling the muscular lion to the floor. His chest gushed blood, and eventually it killed him.

“Damn, I didn’t want to kill him.” Blitz said, sheathing his swords and making his way over to the girl who still sat, frightened on the ground.

“Who are you? And what the heck did Leon want with you?” He asked the terrified cat.

“I’m Raine.” The girl squeaked, rising to her feet and brushing off her skirt.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.

Last edited by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ; 04-23-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: My former plan didn't make sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
you actually represented my characters fairly well. I'm considering revamping my universe AGAIN, but some things will never change, and Volkner and blitz are 2 of those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-19-2011, 01:51 AM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I like Volky and Blitzy. :3
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's mostly a present for you, but I thought others might enjoy reading it as well. ^w^

Into the dressing room.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
“I’m Raine.” The girl squeaked, rising to her feet and brushing off her pink dress.
You sure know how to make a closing. Excellent story as well.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum Bro View Post
You sure know how to make a closing. Excellent story as well.
That's me, I always end my chapters awkwardly. ;3

Into the dressing room.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Chapter 1: Magic

“Ahhh! Where is it?” Moments after Raine introduced herself, she was scrambling around, looking down around her feet, behind the objects in the room. Apparently, in her scuffle with Leon, she had lost something rather important.

“Umm….lose something?” Blitz asked, scratching his head and watching her with slight amusement.

Without speaking yet, except to mutter about how she lost something meaningful, she reluctantly made her way to Leon’s motionless body, which was surrounded by a pool of blood. Obviously, she wanted to avoid touching the dead lion at all costs…but didn’t seem to have a choice. Prying open one of his hands, she removed a small, golden magic wand from his palm. The wand consisted of a thin rod with a star shape on the top. A piece of string was looped through the handle, giving the golden piece the look of a key chain. Raine clasped it in her hands and held it close to her, sighing with relief.

“I’m so glad he didn’t take it!”

“All that…over a keychain?!” Volkner complained, putting his hands in his pocket.

“What did he want with that?” Blitz asked, plucking it from her hands when she opened them again to inspect it. Just as it appeared, all it seemed to be was a golden keychain shaped like a magic wand. He dropped it back into her outstretched hand.

“Well, I guess he wanted this…he took it from me just moments before you two arrived.” Raine mumbled, rubbing her head.

Blitz sighed. “But why did he want it?”

“I don’t know. I just got here. I’m kind of lost.”

“Do you need a ride?” Blitz asked her. He saved her, so he might as well take her where she needed to go. He couldn’t just leave a cute girl stranded, lost in an unfamiliar place.

“Really? Thank you!” Raine’s blue eyes flashed with happiness at his offer.

“Sure. I just have to take this guy’s body in first.” Blitz looked at Raine, she shuffled her feet and appeared to not know what she would do next. “You’re not from here, are you?”

“No, not me. I’m from Earth.” Raine skipped over to them as they hauled Leon’s body into the ship. Hopping in with them, grinning brightly, they took off into the night.

As Blitz drove, he decided to find out more about the stranger in the backseat. “You say you’re from Earth. How did you get here in the first place?”

“That guy kidnapped me!” Raine whined, pointing to the back, where Leon’s corpse rested.

“Well, I guess that makes sense. But why?” Blitz questioned.

“He wanted my magic wand. That’s the only reason I can guess…he kept asking me to hand it over.”

Blitz raised an eyebrow. “Magic wand?”

“Yeah! I can cast spells and fly around and all sorts of stuff!” Raine laughed a cute, high-pitched noise. “I’m actually a witch.”

“Really now? How did that Leon catch you then, if you’re a witch, and can use magic and stuff?” Volkner asked, leaning back in his seat, with his feel propped up on the ship’s dashboard.

“Well…I’m a bit of a klutz. I tried, I really did, to fight him off. But I missed.” Raine sighed, revealing the truth.

“So you’re a clumsy witch?” Blitz teased, laughing. That was probably one of the funniest things he had ever heard.

“Hey! Don’t make fun of me! I’ll turn you into a frog!”

The three bantered back and forth the whole way to the GBHF HQ. They barely knew the strange witch, but were already becoming friends.

Into the dressing room.

Last edited by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ; 04-23-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Pretty good read so far. Keep it up.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Thankies :3

Into the dressing room.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:32 AM   #9
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Looks really good.
Pretty short read compared to your first, though.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Only problem I see is that even if Raine could fly, how could she breathe in space?

Also, Blitz doesn't find magically enhanced armor or undead things odd, why would he find a witch off?

It's well written, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Closed Thread

Tags
action, cat, fantasy, furry, stardust