Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,232, Level: 100 Points: 58,232, Level: 100 Points: 58,232, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
The Legend of Zelda: War for the Sacred Realm [RP, invite only]

Ok, if you missed it in the topic, this is a role play, and and invite only role play at that. So no, you cannot join unless you ask me or Glastonbury(we both came up with this) and one of us says yes, or if we invite you personally. You are free to read. If you have not been invited , and you post, I will remove your post(call it abusing my powers if you want. My RP, my rules.)

If you have been invited, please post a character bio before you begin, and wait for me or Glast to approve it.

The basic story:
"When all was chaos, the goddesses descended and gave order and life to the world. They granted power equally to all who dwelt in the light, and then returned to the heavens. The lands where the goddesses descended became known as the Sacred Realm. For ages the people lived at ease, content in mind and body...but soon, word of the Sacred Realm spread through Hyrule, and a great battle ensued..." - excerpt from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Taking place before Ocarina of Time, Hyrule is in turmoil as each race wars for the Triforce in order to reach the sacred realm. the Hyrulians, Zoras and Gorons are all at war over the golden relics. In the midst of all this, there are the "dark interlopers" a mysterious race seeking to use the triforce to destroy the land of Hyrule.

Rules:
No double posting, if you wish to post out of character, use parenthesis. Do not God mod. If you God mod, I will God mod and give you a taste of your own medicine, killing your character, and removing you from the RP. Remember where we are. Keep violence moderately tame, and try not to use strong language excessively. You may be of any of the 4 factions mentioned above.

Current Cast:

SuperGamecube64 as Xion
Glastonbury as Gwydaray
KyneFlaretail as Darian
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ as Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 04-21-2011 at 02:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Name: Gwydaray

Looks:

Faction: Dark Interloper

Bio: Several years before the War for the Sacred Realm began, a Hylian couple was executed for performing dark magic and disobeying the orders of the Royal Family. What the couple left behind was a little boy who would be adopted into the Tribe of the Dark Interlopers. Given the name Gwydaray, he is now one of the Dark Interlopers' higher ranking members and a powerful mage. Gwydaray is a quiet, yet calculating man, speaking in a professional manner when he must speak. Gwydaray is not known to be muscular, but can handle himself in a battle that doesn't require the use of magic.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,232, Level: 100 Points: 58,232, Level: 100 Points: 58,232, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Name: Xion

Appearance: Tall and somewhat lanky, with spiky, white hair, and green eyes. Wears a white shirt and a deep purple overcoat with khaki pants.

Species: Hylian

Bio: Xion's unusual appearance is due to him being from another realm. Summoned to Hyrule by Hylian magicians, he is believed to be their savior. He's got a big mouth, but skills to back it up.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 04-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
kyneflaretail
Goomba
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

kyneflaretail is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to kyneflaretail Send a message via MSN to kyneflaretail Send a message via Yahoo to kyneflaretail Send a message via Skype™ to kyneflaretail
Name: Darian
race: Hylian
Appearance: Darian is of average height and build, but is very toned and powerful despite his looks. He has blue eyes and straight black hair to his shoulders. He always has a pair of swords no matter where he is.

Bio: Darian is a sober, slightly cold swordsman of great skill. He wields a pair of specially enchanted blades, Frostbite and Sunstroke, that he discovered early in his training. He always thinks things through before he acts, at least when he can, and always tries to have a plan ready for just about anything.

((was invited by supergamecube64))
Old 04-20-2011, 11:42 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Little Princess Water Lily

They Call Me....Lily.

I am....18 years old.

I didn't have a choice. I was born into the....Zora race.

When the water is still, I see...[her] staring back at me.

This is what happened to me...
Lily was born in the Zora's Domain, located in Lake Hylia. All of her life she was pampered and protected by the other Zora people, because she is the Princess. Being such a person of importance, she was only allowed to emerge from under the water on rare occasions. On those occasions, she would collect flowers, all of which soon died in the cold lake water. A Zora possessing magic saw her crying one day and preserved some lilies she had just collected, keeping them from dying. Those lilies are the ones she always wears in her hair.

Due to her protected lifestyle, she thrived on stories she heard from her mother and father, as well as more adventurous Zoras. Lily knew about the outside world and people, but never saw it for herself.

Lily noticed differences recently in the behavior of the people since the war got worse and worse, but remains oblivious to the truth of the matter.

You don't need to know this but...Lily loves flowers and jewels. Her mother named her after the water lily flower when she was born. Lily doesn't like to fight and is quite weak, but she possess unmatched powers in controlling the water around her. If there's water, she can use it to attack or defend herself.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

This is a list of NPCs (Non playable characters). Although they are called non playable, they can be controlled within some limits by someone of the same race as them, that is also in the same vicinity. If you wish to kill an NPC, or do anything else drastic with them that would affect other players, first ask me or Glastonbury, then proceed to make sure it’s ok with any players it would affect. Got an idea for an NPC? Shoot it my way.

Hylian NPCs
Nissa –Nissa is a high priestess, and a powerful one at that. She is tall, and slender and has a cold, icy stare. Her eyes constantly glow a bright white, and her hair is wavy, long, and a frosty mixture of white and blue. She specializes in ice magic, but has a few other skills as well. She is the one who summoned Xion. She has a friendly demeanor, although she is quite brutal at times.

Xeltoth – A Hylian warrior. He fights with a short sword and shield. He’s very passionate about his race, and would do anything to protect it. He is a bit reckless.

Zora NPCs

Rui - Lily's mother and the Zora's queen. She has lavender scales, and can use ice based magic. She is a kind person, though remaining very political and professional.

Aqua - Aqua looks like just a regular dark blue zora guy, hes kind of young and carries a sapphire encrusted dagger. he swore an oath to the king to protect lily when the war started, but she wonders why hes always following her around.

Veran - the Zora king. He is very large for a Zora, and is very strict.

Goron NPCs
Taro – One of the head warriors of the Gorons. He is about ¼ bigger than most Gorons, and is covered in tribal tattoos. His weapon of choice is a naginata with a 2 inch thick, 20 inch long blade. His personality is as abrasive as his appearance.

Dark Interloper NPCs

Titon - A short, skinny young man with a basic understanding of the dark magic of the Interlopers. Tries to be as sarcastic as possible. Very flexible in battle, using magic to further his acrobatic skills.

Fod - A muscular man with very little knowledge of the dark arts. Rolls with Titon's punches, yet can be as serious as Gwyd when the moments call for it. Very slow and meticulous in battle, his magic is focused on enhancing the swordsmanship for which he is known for.

Ok, now, I think we're about ready to start. I'd like everyone participating to post now saying they're ready before I make the initial post.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2011, 12:32 AM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Locked, loaded, and ready to roll.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #8
kyneflaretail
Goomba
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

kyneflaretail is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to kyneflaretail Send a message via MSN to kyneflaretail Send a message via Yahoo to kyneflaretail Send a message via Skype™ to kyneflaretail
let's do this!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:37 AM   #9
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I'm ready~

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

A whirling portal opened inside the large , aged structure, and a tall, skinny man with spiky, white hair flew out with a scream that echoed through the empty building. He was dressed rather strangely in kahki pants and a plain white shirt with a deep purple overcoat. He cursed his back as he staggered onto his feet.

"Welcome to Hyrule, chosen...." said the female Hylian sitting with her legs crossed. Her eyes were glowing and she had frosty white and blue hair.

"Chosen? My name is Xion, and I don't very much appreciate you interrupting my activities!" the man retorted.

"Hello, Xion..my name is Nissa. What were you doing that was so important?"

"I was in the tree, and I had a perfect view, and she was about to take off her...never mind..." he said, drooping over.

"I...see..." Nissa replied, raising a brow. "The fact that you are here means that you are chosen to lead us to victory in this war."

"War? I don't do war. Yeah, I can fight, but I don't do war."

"Well then..." Nissa said as she closed the portal, "Why don't you just go home?" she grinned.

"hey,hey,hey,hey,hey! That is SO against the rules!" Xion stomped.

"Follow me, xion..." she said as she casually walked away, Xion following her as he complained.

Quote:

Closed Thread