Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Starfox the Animated Series

So, there is a fan made animated series of Starfox in the works. It's been a work in progress for quite a long time, and the project is headed by "Fredry K. Phox"

The series is adult in nature, and resembles late 80's/early 90's cartoons as well as some modern Adult Swim cartoons. The series chronicles the events of Fox and friend's lives starting in their flight academy days, and on through the game series.

Without further ado, videos:

This track, a parody of Flash Gordon, shows off the series homage to the series' well known memes as well as its pop culture references.

This track shows how the sound track also draws a lot from the games established songs.

Here's a clip that again, shows off the series humor and references to in game memes. I believe you'll also see what I meant when I discussed the visual style.

This clip shows you how family oriented it will be.

This is a deleted scene, which again, shows off the humor.

and finally, probably the shortest released clip, but it makes me lol so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

*cough*Glastonbury told you about it. *cough*

This series looks incredible. The animation is superb, hearkening back to Phox's lost movie Drug Wars. The sound quality reminds me of an '80s Saturday morning cartoon, but that gives it much more charm. The humor is brilliant and just fits in with the Star Fox atmosphere.

But the soundtrack?

The soundtrack is godly.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #3
roofing210
Goomba
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

roofing210 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will wait this Series ...
Closed Thread