Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

I'm a sinner. My last words before I die tomorrow..

Spoiler

You derps. Anyway, what's up with people today? At the bus stop there were people singing christian folk songs and people talking to themselves about the "liberation" and all that jazz. The weather has been offly peculiar, too. It would rain fiercly while the sun was still shining bright, and would disappear at a moment's notice, only to come back five minutes later. Idk. I don't remember last early-summer being like this.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

> Die during tomorrow's apocalypse
> Heaven's Gatekeeper asks to present something to show worthiness to enter
> Show Nyancat

Old 05-20-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,410, Level: 72 Points: 12,410, Level: 72 Points: 12,410, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Fail. The world ends on October 21, 2011, not tomorrow. If anyone dies tomorrow, it'll be from the 2012-esque earthquakes that were also predicted to happen.

All I know is that at 6:01 PM PST, I will know that Jesus hates me.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukario View Post
Fail. The world ends on October 21, 2011, not tomorrow.
I'll bite. What's so special about 10-21-11?
Old 05-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #5
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukario View Post
Fail. The world ends on October 21, 2011, not tomorrow. If anyone dies tomorrow, it'll be from the 2012-esque earthquakes that were also predicted to happen.

All I know is that at 6:01 PM PST, I will know that Jesus hates me.
I already knew this. I even posted in the topic that explained this. Tbh I didn't want to wait five months. Plus everyone at my school has the impression that the end is tomorrow, not on 10-21-11. So I felt like it was time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glastonbury View Post
Tomorrow is when the rapture begins. In 10-21-11 is when the rapture reaches its utmost potential, then we all de.

EDIT: Guise I have an idea. I'm gonna re-idea it on 10-20-11 okay guise play your apocalyptic games on 10-20-11 and beat them so if we survive to live to 10-21-11 you can feel like you saved the world. /Sodoingit.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
Lukario
Strangers

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 

Quote:
The stupid moron who said the Rapture happens tomorrow also said the earth will end on October 21, 2011.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Awards Showcase

...The whole end of the world deal, according to Christians, is the Rapture, followed by a seven-year Tribulation where the Antichrist will come into power. not a five-month Trib.

So much fail.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
Lukario
Strangers

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...The whole end of the world deal, according to Christians, is the Rapture, followed by a seven-year Tribulation where the Antichrist will come into power. not a five-month Trib.

So much fail.
Then I believe we have already started the beginning of the end. The anti-christ being, of course, Barack Obama. The start of the seven years: January 29, 2009.

May His Noodly Appendage help us all.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #9
AlexTheGamer1000
Former Idiot
Points: 2,143, Level: 27 Points: 2,143, Level: 27 Points: 2,143, Level: 27

AlexTheGamer1000 is on a distinguished road

why is everyone here making a ginormous deal out of this 5/21/2011 apocalypse?
Old 05-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGamer1000 View Post
why is everyone here making a ginormous deal out of this 5/21/2011 apocalypse?
Because we're all pretty much doomed.

But hey...always look on the bright side of life.

Closed Thread

Tags
doooooooooooom