Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
Conker_102
Goomba
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

Conker_102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Conker's Year (Conker fans check this out) RP

Conker's Year
Includes violence, laughage, use of alcoholics (bein drunk) and public urination
It all begins when Conker wakes up in the middle of the night after falling asleep on the grass outside, not bein able to fall asleep again. Because of this, Conker began to walk around and enters a bar.
"Conker, what are you doing in here this late, I normally dont see you here at this time, unless its a party or something" The guy in the bar said.
"Hello, please, hand me a beer, woke up in the night and cant fall asleep again" he said. Conker looked pretty tired, aswell as the fact that his voice was tired.
"How are you, you look a bit ill" The guy told Conker.
"I think im just tired..." Conker said.
"Oh well, hope you get better then" The guy said and handed him the beer. Conker ended up bein drunk, as usual.
"Uhh, doesnt look too good tonight" Conker said while trying to stand up. Conker ended up walking away somewhere without noticing it himself. After fainting in a strange, empty area a while back, he wakes up, but with a slight memory loss.
"Where am I?" Conker said. First he thinks that hes dreaming, but cant wake up, then he thinks that hes dead, but gets his memory back and remembers that he was drunk, he then figures out that he was lost.
"Lost again, why shall this kind of stuff always happend to me!?" Conker said while looking around the area. It was empty, with white fog everywhere. Eventually Conker found a portal, so he entered it. The portal made him fall into the middle of Rock Solid.
"OUCH!" taking slight damage from the fall. He attemps to calm down a bit, but eventuallty got drunk again. While he was drunk he felt like crazy, walking around and peeing on those rock guys again. Conker got hit a few times, but he was alright, as long a there was choclate around the area. Eventually he felt pretty bad, so he had to take the medicine against puking and seeing blurry. Once he felt better, instantly after taking the medicine, he danced around the whole local, waiting for something else to happend. For some reason, he felt that this year will be more interesting than any other year he ever experienced. He was very correct about that, because only a few minutes after that, a Squirrel (One of my fancharacters, actually) apears and tells him that it might be dangerous to go outside of this disco local, because something strange is going on outside. He did never really get to know what was going on out there, but he could hear someone talk about something absolutely awfull. Now what was this awfull thing, you may ask, well, no one really knew that, but was ready to check it out...

This RP takes place in the world of Bad Fur Day, wich is a more open "overworld" area untill you enter into a more specific area. Heres a map of Windy, the "overworld" area (Click to view it)
Windy.jpg
Places that the map does not show includes the prehistoric area, wich has a "Disco Local" called Rock Solid. There are many places that are on the map, like to an example the poo mountains, where the dung beatles live, and Barn Boys, the farm area. People who have played Conker's Bad Fur Day or Conker Live and Reloaded will surely know about these places.
Use the this thread to join, you can be a real Bad Fur Day/Live and Reloaded character, or possibly a fancharacter. No sexual themes because it will just go wrong. Oh, and, have fun, but dont be inactive for a long time without telling me, it worries me when people just disapears. You can be more than one character, but dont be all too many characters. This is a Comedy/Adventure RP.
If you have seen this RP before, its because I have putted it all over the net so that different sites can RP in it aswell. But this time I remade it a bit.

Join forme (For fancharacters only, for real characters, just tell me who you will be from Conker's Bad Fur Day, this is only for non official characters)
Name: (Insert name here)
Apearance: (Insert apearance here)
Bios: (Insert bios here)
Other: (Insert other information here)

Im Conker and my fancharacter that currenly doesnt have a name, so I just call him Squirrel. This is my fancharacter:

Name: None yet, untill he gets a name his called Squirrel.
Apearance: Looks like a regular grey combat squirrel, with expections to the fact that hes sometimes pantless, like Conker.
Bios: A squirrel who acts just like Conker. Hes from the SHC, but doesnt always act like that. Just like Conker he gets "tanked" (Drunk) pisses on people that he hates and does puplic urination. Much like Conker, hes pantless sometimes, aswell an the fact that hes Conker's best friend.
Other: Nothing.

Conker looked around, feeling the urge to check it out, but he wasnt sure yet, so he tried to stay in the local.
"So will you check it out?" The Squirrel asked.
"Im not sure, I think I will just wait a little bit" Conker said, looking at the Squirrel.

Last edited by Conker_102; 06-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
It's a conker RP, no one is going to care if you curse. Also, if you are offended by sexual jokes, why are you a conker fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 06-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
Conker_102
Goomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
It's a conker RP, no one is going to care if you curse. Also, if you are offended by sexual jokes, why are you a conker fan?
I aint offended by them, they are funny, its just that I have this friend whos always so sexual, and she is 9 years old, so I prefer not RPing about sexual things, but a joke might be alright, as I find those things funny, but she does it in a disgusting way.

Edit: Forgot to mention, once, I created a RP, and it ended bein only about that, its was like I dont want to say it, it wasnt jokes, its was something really bad, ever since then, ive poked in that rule somewhere, because it all gon too wrong, its was gross, not funny, really.

Last edited by Conker_102; 06-03-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #4
Conker_102
Goomba

Sorry for posting in here again, I just want to tell you guys that she aint really sexual anymore, she just used to use mature themes in RPs that gon in that direction, she dont really do that anymore, so that really not a reason to why i dont RP in that direction. It was a mistake to write that as a reason.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

I do not remember a thing from the conker games :|
Closed Thread