Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

Art Style: PiCTOBiTS

Or PiCOPiCT if you are in Europe
or PiCTOPiCT if you are in Australia

but uh, yeah. This isn't a review, I just wanted to say this game rocks and you should go buy it if you own a DSi/3DS. It's downloadable on both shops.

As you can see it's just a simple falling block puzzle game, but It's loads of fun. he game is not easy, not by a long shot. Sure the first few levels may seem easy.. but boy does it get hard :|. It still keeps up being entertaining though.

It's very enjoyable just be able to see the sprite of the character the level is based off of while listening to the amazing remixes of the music from the game.

In-game you get coins, and you can spend the coins in the in-game shop to buy the music used in each level, which is also pretty neat.

It's pretty awesome. There are 16 levels or so, and then "dark" (harder) versions of each level, so you can say there are 32 levels in the game.

Sure it may not be one of those games you'll be playing ours on end, but it is an awesome downloadable game and I recommend it.

fuk was dat a review

rage
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

My favorite track on Pictobits. Admittedly, I never did beat this game; the puzzles got too difficult for me to keep up.

I will have to re-download this soon, though, because it's a pseudo-love letter to my Nintendo fandom.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, the game gets ridiculously hardcore.

No doubt its better the more you love nintendo.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #4
Tanis
Zvarri
Points: 6,160, Level: 51 Points: 6,160, Level: 51 Points: 6,160, Level: 51
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
Sounds cool, though I'm not partial to puzzle games.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:00 AM   #5
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Looks like a nice game to play when you're stoned