Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Assasins creed: Revelations

Well, it wasnt until last week that a friedn of mine allowed me to play assasins creed: Brotherhood for 4 entire days (I dont own an x-box) and I became seriusly adicted with the game. The news of the last game of assasins creed was a big break out and I personally love the trailer:

thoughts, comments, expiriences, share ^_^
I personally cant wait to play this game.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I love the trailer, probably moreso for the music. It really sets the whole atmosphere for the trailer.

But I'm really digging this game all around, which is great because I'm becoming a big fan of Assassin's Creed.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #3
Alice
----
Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Well, I certainly know what I'm gonna pool my money into buying.
I love Assassin's Creed, and continueing it just makes me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 07-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

I've never been able to complete an AC game through before. I got painfully bored of II and Brotherhood halfway into them. I don't really know why, but...I don't find them that good. Not sure that will change with Revelations, but who knows. I know the story, so I can always pick it up and play it if I ever get that itch.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:56 AM   #5
AlloftheAbove
Points: 24,444, Level: 95 Points: 24,444, Level: 95 Points: 24,444, Level: 95
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 40

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I'm in the same boat as Rin. I personally don't care for AC's gameplay, but I like the story.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #6
a_sno_man
Processing.
Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Cold
a_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Xbox Live Gamertag: HumanShield2256
I really enjoy all of the Creed franchise. The Multiplayer in Brotherhood was awesome, and the ending of each game was jaw-dropping. Everyone I've met thinks the first game was boring and repetitive, but I never minded it. Loved the trailers, original and literal. The only complaint I have is the 12 min long credits of Brotherhood. Anyone agree?

"It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for subtlety." -Salvor Hardin
Old 07-24-2011, 07:46 AM   #7
Semtex
Slime
Points: 228, Level: 4 Points: 228, Level: 4 Points: 228, Level: 4

Semtex is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never really cared for the series, but I enjoy their trailers.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

only game I didn't beat yet was brohood, and that's because 90% of the game is side mission shit. Asscreed has bad side missions.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #9
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloftheAbove View Post
I'm in the same boat as Rin. I personally don't care for AC's gameplay, but I like the story.
I also liked the story and i dont know why i also loved the game play. everyone has different ways of playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
I've never really cared for the series, but I enjoy their trailers.
I said the same before playing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NommyNommy View Post
only game I didn't beat yet was brohood, and that's because 90% of the game is side mission shit. Asscreed has bad side missions.
lol, not all, the problem with some is that they are hard to beat.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Closed Thread