Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Introductions!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
antony
Goomba
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

antony is an unknown quantity at this point

New here!!~~

hi, all```
About me: I'm antony and a metalhead. I'm 22 and live in Northern Virginia, not to be confused with the rest of Virginia. I suck at math but love computer science. I love playing on Xbox Live and playing guitar and watching movies. Hope I will have fun here! I love these:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I live in southern Virginia. Thanks for the insult. We're part of the same state. Learn how to read a map. kthxbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 07-29-2011 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:33 AM   #3
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Inb4Ban.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:35 AM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum Bro View Post
Inb4Ban.
I'm not so ignorant as to ban him just for being insulting to me once. I just really can't stand it when people think they are better than someone else because of where they are from. Know who else thought that way? Adolf Hitler.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 07-29-2011, 02:36 AM   #5
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

lol.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:40 AM   #6
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
I'm not so ignorant as to ban him just for being insulting to me once. I just really can't stand it when people think they are better than someone else because of where they are from. Know who else thought that way? Adolf Hitler.
To be fair, the OP's post never mentioned anything about being better than the other side of virginia.

Inb4adolfhitlersocialdarwanismdebate.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:43 AM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
To be fair, the OP's post never mentioned anything about being better than the other side of virginia.

lmao, Adolf Hitler social Darwinism debate? You made my day, WFB XD

Quote:

Old 07-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #8
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 6,041, Level: 50 Points: 6,041, Level: 50 Points: 6,041, Level: 50
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
Quote:

Lol.

Anywho, welcome.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #9
Neomysterion
The Resident Meepit
Points: 332, Level: 6 Points: 332, Level: 6 Points: 332, Level: 6

My Mood: Gaming
Neomysterion is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the site Antony, I'm Neomysterion by the way.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
guineapig64
Mario fan!
Points: 2,285, Level: 28 Points: 2,285, Level: 28 Points: 2,285, Level: 28

My Mood: Happy
guineapig64 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Welcome to Nintendo Fan Forum, antony!

Pictures of my pets and my collection: http://guineapig64.imgur.com/

My Deviant Art profile: http://guineapig64.deviantart.com/