Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > General Nintendo Section

Notices

General Nintendo Section All general Nintendo content here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
Benji_Nottz
Points: 1,484, Level: 21 Points: 1,484, Level: 21 Points: 1,484, Level: 21

Benji_Nottz will become famous soon enoughBenji_Nottz will become famous soon enough

Why I'm so angry with Nintendo

I had to join a forum because I need to vent to fellow fan-boys & girls to find out if I'm alone this!
So basically it's the lack of games that's been bugging for several years now, this is what I'm missing (on wii)
-Pilotwings (That 3ds game was an insult and not Pilotwings in my eyes)
-Wave Race
-Pikmin
-F Zero
-Star Fox ( kinda lame its returning souly via a port)
- A yoshi game
- Luigis mansion - granted it's finally been announced
(I also heard Giest was to get a sequel which never happened)

I also think it's shocking we had to wait so long on the Wii for
- Kirby
- Donkey Kong
- Zelda (consider TP was Gamecube)

I know there's reasons beyond Nintendos control for the following but I'm still missing them and think they should work to get these games back for their systems:
- Mystical Ninja
- Rogue Squadron
- Eternal Darkness (even just a touched up port)

I also think Nintendo have failed badly to make up for the loss of franchises that occured when Rareware turned into a cabbage of a company and was sold off.

Operation Rainfall speaks volumes as well - how can you make games then not bother to release them in America! Its a problem Europeans know all to well. Nintendo is stupid. Who remembers when Nintendo wasn't going to bother releasing Smash Brothers outside of Japan? Oh! how they get it wrong.

I also wouldn't have minded seeing Ice climbers make a comeback and not still be waiting for Kid Icarus... I also think it's shocking that Nintendos best effort at introducing a new franchise in 6 years was a dog simulator. Well I guess there was Excitetruck, and that was good - Blighty never got Excitebots though. The only other consolation for the Wii years for me is all the mario games - They at least got that right and gave us plenty - If all a touch too easy.

I think that's a LOT of games for Nintendo to just push to the side. I'm sure it will be a very long time untill most of them make a comeback. It isn't helped by Nintendos stated desire to put 3rd party developers first with the WiiU - Which is ironic considering the hardware is entirely the dream playground they want - The next Xbox and playstation are bound out-strip it's performance and you wont get good odds at a bookies for betting when they come out 3rd party developers will leave Nintendo high and dry. Nintendo would be very wise to beef up the WiiU.

At the end of the day thou, it's games that matter, and what matters to me is that Nintendo aren't making many. I feel like I have stuck them through thick and thin and always been glad I took a chance on them, but Wii changed that and the forecast looks even more bleak. While I was always a staunch defender of Windwaker and still think its the best Zelda game I think the art style of Skyward sword says a lot about how little they care about what their fans want. I wont moan about the style, but it goes without saying that most fans want Zelda to aim in the direction of realism. It's almost as if Nintendo is deliberatly trying to annoy people. I dont their attitude will get better with WiiU

I think there's a lot of reasons to be excited about with the WiiU but I have a creeping feeling that Nintendo launch line up efforts wont consist of much more beyond Animal Crossing and Nintendogs. One would think Pikmin will be there on launch day, but I can't see it myself.

Nintendo is following the classic rule of buy low sell high. The quality of their games is increasingly dubious, the content is increasingly shallow. So it comes as no surprise to me Im missing so many games - because all those franchises are quality and all clearly require far bigger budgets than games like Animal crossing or Wii Sports. Nintendo cheaped out it's a simple as that.

It also has to be pointed out the Zelda Mario and Metroid have and will hit 20 years old, and those dimwits didnt even think to time these birthdays with a game release - Unless you count All Stars which is the all time most insulting purchase. Maybe Skyward swords counts, but it's still months after the actual birthday.

Ive come to think that Nintendo treats consumers as total fools, and I have definatly been a fool myself. There's no doubt that the Ikea mentality of late made them much money with Wii and Ds, but it's also clear that it's all falling apart now, people wised up to them. I believe consumers' realisation of Nintendos cheap behaviour is why the 3ds is suffering so badly, and I think the next year will say a lot about the future of Nintendos loyal fan base. Will people like me even want to forgive and forget when Nintendo realise that the bandwagon is empty and they better go back to pleasing the people that always supported them. Im not sure I want to take another ride for fear of being dropped in the big blue ocean once again.

My final thought is this - If you don't think things are bad for Nintendo and you want proof that Nintendo knows it has done to it's gamers what Hitler did to the Jews, then consider their offering of 20 free downloadable games for the 3DS. This is the company that would put you in prison for downloading a single ROM! They seldom give things away, let alone 20 games!

My message to Nintendo is this: Go back to ALL your franchises and get them released on WiiU very very fast - and make sure the WiiU can size up to the PS4 and next Xbox or 3rd party supporter will abandon you again after a year or so.

Well anyway, rant over, you dont know how long Ive wanted to get that off my chest!

Last edited by Benji_Nottz; 08-01-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,775, Level: 94 Points: 23,775, Level: 94 Points: 23,775, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Not to be blunt, but why have so many people been joining our forum just to express bitter feelings/Wii hate? Granted, I wanted F-Zero and a non-remake Starfox for the Wii, but I've enjoyed it for the most part and I only own 8 games(I only play two games extensively, Brawl and TvC, but I loved the games I have been able to play in it)
Old 08-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
ikely just mean "Nintendo fan", but there are plenty of people that will assume you're talking about the "NIN10DOH IS DA BEST THING EVAR IN DA WORLD, **** OTHER COMPANIES!!11111!!!one!!1" crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 08-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #4
Alice
----
Points: 32,720, Level: 100 Points: 32,720, Level: 100 Points: 32,720, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas75 View Post
Not to be blunt, but why have so many people been joining our forum just to express bitter feelings/Wii hate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji_Nottz View Post
I had to join a forum because I need to vent to fellow fan-boys & girls to find out if I'm alone this!

Simply put: They are butt-hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 08-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #5
Benji_Nottz
Points: 1,484, Level: 21 Points: 1,484, Level: 21 Points: 1,484, Level: 21

Benji_Nottz will become famous soon enoughBenji_Nottz will become famous soon enough

Butt hurt is probably a good way to put it! Nintendo has ment a lot to me for a long time, gaming is something I have always done, and I find my self gagging to play games and still willing to make myself poor buying them, but there is simply nothing for me to buy.

I tried to make up with it and got a 360 but it bored me to tears - became certain losing Rare was no big loss! I won't ever buy a playstation (that kind of fanboy lol)

But to show I'm not totally down on Nintendo, a frickin loved my DS, still play it all the time. But besides pokemon black, there's not been much to buy in around a year.....Gamecube is my favorite console, gave me everything I wanted short of a Goeman game!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,392, Level: 100 Points: 52,392, Level: 100 Points: 52,392, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
Hopefully the WiiU will make up for some of the butt-hurt.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,009, Level: 100 Points: 59,009, Level: 100 Points: 59,009, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
I am crossing my fingers for F-Zero Wii U with new tracks and online play.

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Paul, Steve
Tekken 6 mains: Paul, Steve, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim/Joe
Old 08-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji_Nottz View Post
You pretty much are alone in this.

Quote:
So basically it's the lack of games that's been bugging for several years now, this is what I'm missing (on wii)
-Pilotwings (That 3ds game was an insult and not Pilotwings in my eyes)
-Wave Race
-Pikmin
-F Zero
-Star Fox ( kinda lame its returning souly via a port)
- A yoshi game
- Luigis mansion - granted it's finally been announced
(I also heard Giest was to get a sequel which never happened)
Pilotwings was still a good game.

Star Fox 64 3D looks really good, just like OoT did when it got a remake.

I'd dig a Yoshi game made by the guys who did Wario Land Shake It and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Oh man, could you imagine a Yoshi's Island-esque game with traditional animation for the character models, then having those characters interact in a watercolor-esque world? I would totally dig that, especially for the Wii U.

Did anyone play Geist?

Quote:
I also think it's shocking we had to wait so long on the Wii for
- Kirby
- Donkey Kong
- Zelda (consider TP was Gamecube)
Your argument for Kirby and Donkey Kong would've been valid two years ago. Now we have Kirby's Epic Yarn and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

For Kirby, don't you think it was really lame that he only got one GameCube game? He's got two games under his belt for the Wii, and that's not counting the Virtual Console games and all the Kirby games we got for the DS.

And how about Donkey Kong? We had to put up with shitty rhythm games and those damned bongo controllers.

Even then, we saw two DK games before Donkey Kong Country Returns was announced, and once again, that is not counting VC games, the King of Swing DS games, nor the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games.

I'm surprised you even mentioned Zelda, considering its....*snrk* legendary streak of always being stuck in development.

Between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, you've had three Zelda games, two for DS and one for 3DS, all released two years after each other, and that's not counting the VC releases of the series. Yes, the wait for Zelda is long on Wii, but you're supposedly a Nintendo fanboy; you should know that when it comes to Zelda that "a delayed game is eventually good".

Quote:
I know there's reasons beyond Nintendos control for the following but I'm still missing them and think they should work to get these games back for their systems:
- Mystical Ninja
- Rogue Squadron
- Eternal Darkness (evenst a touched up port)

That is out of their control, though; it's even worse about Rogue Squadron because Factor 5 went belly-up a year or so ago.

Quote:
I also think Nintendo have failed badly to make up for the loss of franchises that occured when Rareware turned into a cabbage of a company and was sold off.
Really? I think they're doing quite well for themselves.

They revitalized the Metroid series with Metroid Prime, they gave the Star Fox series a couple good games with Star Fox Assault and Star Fox Command, Punch-Out was revived, Kid Icarus is to gain a revival, and Pilotwings got a revival, no matter how much you wanna say that it's the bastard child of the series.

Oh, and Donkey Kong, the one franchise that was pretty much Rareware's baby?

It has been doing fine for itself, not including Retro's take on the Country series.

That only leaves F-Zero, which I'll be surprised if it doesn't see a release for the 3DS or the Wii U, and the Mother series, which is pretty much out of Nintendo's hands.

Quote:
Operation Rainfall speaks volumes as well - how can you make games then not bother to release them in America! Its a problem Europeans know all to well. Nintendo is stupid. Who remembers when Nintendo wasn't going to bother releasing Smash Brothers outside of Japan? Oh! how they get it wrong.
This is one thing I actually agree with and have changed my stance on.

I mean, I'm not a rabid supporter of these games, but given Op Rainfall's support on the games, Nintendo has a bit of egg on their face for denying money.

This guy has some pretty stunning logic about the whole thing; you should check it out.

Quote:
I also wouldn't have minded seeing Ice climbers make a comeback and not still be waiting for Kid Icarus... I also think it's shocking that Nintendos best effort at introducing a new franchise in 6 years was a dog simulator. Well I guess there was Excitetruck, and that was good - Blighty never got Excitebots though. The only other consolation for the Wii years for me is all the mario games - They at least got that right and gave us plenty - If all a touch too easy.
Way to ignore series like the Professor Layton series, Trace Memory, and Hotel Dusk. See, this is why there is an Operation Rainfall: you ignore the games that Nintendo took a jump on and came out with, at best, a niche market for titles like these. Granted, Professor Layton has become the most well-known series out of the other two, but understand where I'm coming from.

Nintendo, at the time, didn't think that Xeno/The Last Story/Pandora's Tower would sell here, and they got bit on the ass.

Also, thanks for mentioning the Excite series: it's gotten a revival too, but it won't get a new game thanks to lackluster sales. So it looks like we're stuck with ports of Excitebike.

What do you fans want, really?

Quote:
I think that's a LOT of games for Nintendo to just push to the side. I'm sure it will be a very long time untill most of them make a comeback. It isn't helped by Nintendos stated desire to put 3rd party developers first with the WiiU - Which is ironic considering the hardware is entirely the dream playground they want - The next Xbox and playstation are bound out-strip it's performance and you wont get good odds at a bookies for betting when they come out 3rd party developers will leave Nintendo high and dry. Nintendo would be very wise to beef up the WiiU.
We know next-to-nothing about the Wii U, other than what developers and publishers have been telling us.

I'm not saying it's wrong to speculate, be we don't know if the next generation of the Xbox and PlayStation systems will be better than the Wii U. I'm not saying they won't, I'm saying that neither Microsoft nor Sony have expressed interest in releasing a system around the time the Wii U is out, let alone create one to combat it.

And if they do outperform Wii U? Fine, they outperform Wii U. Wether it'll hurt Nintendo or not remains to be seen.

Quote:
At the end of the day thou, it's games that matter, and what matters to me is that Nintendo aren't making many. I feel like I have stuck them through thick and thin and always been glad I took a chance on them, but Wii changed that and the forecast looks even more bleak. While I was always a staunch defender of Windwaker and still think its the best Zelda game I think the art style of Skyward sword says a lot about how little they care about what their fans want. I wont moan about the style, but it goes without saying that most fans want Zelda to aim in the direction of realism. It's almost as if Nintendo is deliberatly trying to annoy people. I dont their attitude will get better with WiiU
Once again, Nintendo gets bitten on the ass by fans.

First they create Wind Waker and get bashed for making a 'kiddy cartoon zelda'.

Then they create Twilight Princess - the epic answer to those who questioned WW's art style - and, oh look, the fans are complaining that its not the same as Wind Waker or Ocarina of Time.

They found a middleground: Nice cel-shaded graphics that would look gorgeous in Twilight Princess. What do they get? Griping fans.

I'll admit, when I first saw Skyward Sword's model of Link, I was a bit surprised, but then I saw the gameplay, and I fell in love.

What, do you fans just wanna run Nintendo? Clearly, you all know what you want; why not just tell them to hand over the keys and let you all take over?

Quote:
I think there's a lot of reasons to be excited about with the WiiU but I have a creeping feeling that Nintendo launch line up efforts wont consist of much more beyond Animal Crossing and Nintendogs. One would think Pikmin will be there on launch day, but I can't see it myself.
Once again, we have no knowledge of the release date nor the launch lineup, let alone anything about the system.

Quote:
Nintendo is following the classic rule of buy low sell high. The quality of their games is increasingly dubious, the content is increasingly shallow. So it comes as no surprise to me Im missing so many games - because all those franchises are quality and all clearly require far bigger budgets than games like Animal crossing or Wii Sports. Nintendo cheaped out it's a simple as that.
I don't know what you mean. Even if it's a remake, they still make the game feel as fresh and alive as it was when the original is released. They don't change the formula behind some of their games because the formula works.

Also, between the time Nintendo released City Folk and now, they have released several big titles like Super Mario Galaxy 2, Punch-Out, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metroid Other M, New Super Mario Bros. Wii....

...and this is not counting any DS games, by the way.

Quote:
It also has to be pointed out the Zelda Mario and Metroid have and will hit 20 years old, and those dimwits didnt even think to time these birthdays with a game release - Unless you count All Stars which is the all time most insulting purchase. Maybe Skyward swords counts, but it's still months after the actual birthday.
They not only rereleased one of their best Mario remakes for old fans and the new crowd, they not only threw in a sound CD with the purchase of the remake, but gave us several items on Club Nintendo for the celebration. That's not to mention that we got a special edition DSi XL, as well as reprints of several Mario DS titles.

Zelda is getting a damn orchestra concert soon and, if memory serves, all the titles will be redistributed on Nintendo's current consoles. How is this ignoring the anniversary of Zelda?

Quote:
Ive come to think that Nintendo treats consumers as total fools, and I have definatly been a fool myself. There's no doubt that the Ikea mentality of late made them much money with Wii and Ds, but it's also clear that it's all falling apart now, people wised up to them. I believe consumers' realisation of Nintendos cheap behaviour is why the 3ds is suffering so badly, and I think the next year will say a lot about the future of Nintendos loyal fan base. Will people like me even want to forgive and forget when Nintendo realise that the bandwagon is empty and they better go back to pleasing the people that always supported them. Im not sure I want to take another ride for fear of being dropped in the big blue ocean once again.
Nobody is telling you to buy Nintendo. Maybe if you'd get over your phobia of owning another console along with your Nintendo systems you'd open your eyes and see that there are great games with interesting plots, great graphics and gameplay waiting for you to enjoy them.

If you don't want to be part of the ride, then no one is telling you you have to get on.

And the future is uncertain, yes, but that doesn't mean that Nintendo is doomed. They've shown that they're vulnerable, but they could very well snap back and make a huge comeback. Time will tell.

Quote:
My final thought is this - If you don't think things are bad for Nintendo and you want proof that Nintendo knows it has done to it's gamers what Hitler did to the Jews, then consider their offering of 20 free downloadable games for the 3DS. This is the company that would put you in prison for downloading a single ROM! They seldom give things away, let alone 20 games!
Yes, let's compare Nintendo, whose CEO recently announced that he took a 50% pay cut, to the most tyrannical dictator in history. That's a really fair comparison!

And if any game company would 'put you in prison for downloading a single ROM', it'd be Sony.

Do you have any proof to back up that outrageous claim?

Nintendo decided to be generous and give something back to those who had to sit through the 3DS drought, and, oh look, criticism.

I do not understand your rant at all, although I'll respect it for what it is: baseless rabblings of a fan who can't make up his mind.

Last edited by Nintenduendo; 08-02-2011 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #9
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Saying that Nintendo is the modern-day equivalent to Hitler was the step that made your whole argument crumble, which is a shame because a few of the points you raised were half-decent.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:45 AM   #10
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

TL;DR.
But judging from the comments it wasn't worth the read anyway.