Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > General Nintendo Section

Notices

General Nintendo Section All general Nintendo content here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
Benji_Nottz
Points: 1,484, Level: 21 Points: 1,484, Level: 21 Points: 1,484, Level: 21

Benji_Nottz will become famous soon enoughBenji_Nottz will become famous soon enough

Funny Nintendo memories

I have quite a few - One was taking my 64 to school and doing 4 player Mario Kart battles and everyone ganging up on the French teacher, Who though she was actually playing correctly but only driving into the walls! She was looking at the wrong player - We told her 4 times and she still kept looking at the wrong one. But she was happy as larry thinking she was doing OK!

Another was when Pokemon first came out on UK TV. My younger brother who was about 4 at the time liked Koffing, but when he used to run around doing impessions of him, but he didnt quite get it right - he used to say in the deepest voice possible "Coffee" - we still laugh about that.

Another was a 'fight' with a mate XBOX vs Gamecube - 1 room 2 TVs 15 people. I made sure gamecube won and an XBOX never dared show its face in the room again! He was trying to sell them on Halo 1 - I had Mario Party 4 Monkey Ball and Smash Bros - He was sat on the other side alone and despite 3 free controllers no one was interested - Such a moment for a fanboy lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

playing warioware with friends is pretty much always going to be a funny nintendo moment.
and we did that a lot.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 35,117, Level: 100 Points: 35,117, Level: 100 Points: 35,117, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award NFF's 4th Annual Award 
Total Awards: 12

When you're in a room with 3 others and having a 4 player game, and the last point/kill or whatever is so close for multiple people, and it's really tight for ages until one person finally gets it and the whole room erupts.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 08-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
Neomysterion
The Resident Meepit
Points: 332, Level: 6 Points: 332, Level: 6 Points: 332, Level: 6

My Mood: Gaming
Neomysterion is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know about funny, but coming across a Shiny Exeggcute in my Pokemon FireRed copy on April Fools Day in 2010 was a rather odd coincidence and Nintendo memory for me.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:04 AM   #5
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 5,548, Level: 47 Points: 5,548, Level: 47 Points: 5,548, Level: 47
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama
Playing multiplayer with 3 other friends on Mario Kart: Double Dash, I was in 1st place and nearly at the finish line when, lo and behold, a Blue Shell destroys my pride. Needless to say, I somehow ended up getting last place though I was close to the end. Many laughs were shared.

I have some other vague, albeit funny memories of Star Fox Assault multiplayer as well.

Good times, good times...
Old 08-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #6
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

oh double dash huh, I have a story from that game.

well I was using a wavebird controller, and I was in first like tanis was and really close to ending, like inches away.. and my controller dies. My friend actually threw a koopa shell and it hit me and knocked me across the finish line and I won. It was lol
Closed Thread