Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > PC Gaming

Notices

PC Gaming Post anything relating to PC Gaming.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
Rosalina
Points: 294, Level: 5 Points: 294, Level: 5 Points: 294, Level: 5

My Mood: In Love
Rosalina will become famous soon enough

Sm Peach the sims 3! <3

Hi everyone. I have been think of buying the Sims 3. I know its been out for ages but I just haven't been able to find it at a good price. so what does everyone think? is it a lot better then 1 and 2? do you think I should get it? and what's the best things about it? I could REALLY do with your help!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

It's a hell of a lot better than either 1 or 2 from what I've seen. As for if I think you should get it or not, that's not something I'm supposed to decide. If you think you will enjoy it, that should be the factor.

Having seen my mom play it religiously, I'd think you'd enjoy it.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

it and its expansions were on sale on steam a month or so ago

i bought it, and 4 expansions for $60, same price as a regular game.

and yes its definately worth it, even without the expansions
Old 08-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,043, Level: 100 Points: 38,043, Level: 100 Points: 38,043, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

I have more fun with the Sims 2.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I like it okay, it has pros and cons.

I enjoyed Sims 2 a lot more, but the Sims 3 is pretty good, I think expansions will make it better.

It's a lot more complex than 2, that's for sure. :3

But it is a lot more realistic and the seamless neighborhood is really cool. I love it! <3

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #6
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

not having to go to the bathroom every 30 seconds is a huge plus.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:27 AM   #7
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,731, Level: 100 Points: 31,731, Level: 100 Points: 31,731, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
lol ↑

I have sims 2 double deluxe plus pets on pc, and I have liked it more than 3 on 360. Haven't given 3 on 360 much time yet, but the city customizability seems almost non-existent on console. I'll have to give it more time when I have some time. Not to mention I can't play 2 thanks to my retard laptop.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
NommyNommy
Banned

of course you like 2 better, its on the pc.
everyone knows sims games are waaaaaaay better on pc.

same goes for pretty much any game though
Old 08-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #9
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Nommy is correct. Sims games are pretty crappy on consoles other than the PC, I have tested them to come to this conclusion. >.>

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #10
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ View Post
Nommy is correct. Sims games are pretty crappy on consoles other than the PC, I have tested them to come to this conclusion. >.>
No way, 'The Sims' on ps2 was a classic. Busting out followed behind it
When 'The Urbz' rolled around though was when Sims on Consoles went to shit.

Closed Thread