Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,286, Level: 100 Points: 31,286, Level: 100 Points: 31,286, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Collaborative Let's Play channel: WANT name ideas and game suggestions

Hopefully a short post here. 3 of my friends, as well as myself in real life are going to go together on a capture card probably very soon. We've found a decent capture card at the local best buy, and we'll split it four ways. My three friends and I are going to create a youtube channel for ourselves and do let's plays of various games, usually on Wii VC, and Gamecube since we have a ton of games, and sufficient controllers for those two.

Just saying now, I can LP well with friends, so my old solo LP's... Just let them go! I am an entirely different awesome person with friends imo.

If you want the background info, read this, if not then skip ahead. Basically my friend 'Alex's' house is on the way home from my current school, and my other friend 'Kayne' practically lives over at his house. We usually get together along with another one of my friends who makes the habit of going over there as well (Derren) ; We often play virtual console games off my nintendo wii there (you guys remember the insane amount of VC games I used to buy? Yeah, it pays off now ). I also have a ton of gamecube games. Anyways, there is going to be the main four of us, as well as some frequent guest players/commentators. I'd say there could be some 8-player gaming via mario party 7 or something, it's a possibility

Now that you have some background info. Here is where you come in. We are currently stumped for a name idea for the channel. So I want you to hit us with all you got. Go forth with your Canadian generalizations and suggest some crazy names, and it'll be greatly appreciated. I will mention ANYONE who helps out (helping out being literal helping out and not joking :P). If we somehow become famous which is not what we are really aiming for, but if we do, I will mention you again. So please, give us some ideas!

I've thought of something like this, (Buncha Canucks) not exactly funny, but I don't want it because people generally associate the word 'Canucks' with the hockey team I don't root for, and not the actual canadian meaning now. There is an example for you. Suggestions please!

Also, list of games and game possibilities(keep in mind we may do individual Lp's or 2-player ones:

Blue= We don't own it yet, but would like to
Purple = Ones I want to do more than any other

F-Zero X
Mario Party 2
F-Zero GX
Super Monkeyball 1 & 2
Timesplitters 2 & Future Perfect
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Mario Kart Wii (please no )
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 & 3
Super Mario All stars & World
Mario Tennis
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, 3 & Knuckles
Legend of Zelda Four Swords Gamecube
Donkey Kong 64
Day of Reckoning 1 & 2
Snowboard Kids 2
1080 and Avalanche
Pikmin
Pikmin 2

(Keep in mind we mostly want 4-player Lp's and my friends are planning their own individual let's plays of Zelda games, so calm down on that one)

I will be going out to this old games store I''ve been hearing aobut to hopefully find one of the mario parties, as well as zelda four swords for gamecube. Idk, please don't jsut disregard this thread, show us some support. Tell us your opinion, we want it!

Thanks for reading guys. Help & Support appreciated!

Last edited by Cam3ron36@NFF; 10-10-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
Alice
触手姫。( ^ω^)
Points: 31,784, Level: 100 Points: 31,784, Level: 100 Points: 31,784, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
TeamBCLP.

Anyway, yea, I'll probably be watching these once you make them, and I really want to see a few Brawl/Melee videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 10-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,286, Level: 100 Points: 31,286, Level: 100 Points: 31,286, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 

Brawl doesn't work on my wii for some strange reason, although it did when I rented it in 2008 or something. We've tried multiple copies. I'd rather do melee anyways, but currently no one owns it since my brother sold our copy... again...

Thanks though. Sounds decent.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
Alice
触手姫。( ^ω^)
Points: 31,784, Level: 100 Points: 31,784, Level: 100 Points: 31,784, Level: 100

Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
You could try a regular Smash Bros. video.

Quote:
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Old 10-11-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36@NFF View Post
Brawl doesn't work on my wii for some strange reason, although it did when I rented it in 2008 or something. We've tried multiple copies. I'd rather do melee anyways, but currently no one owns it since my brother sold our copy... again...

Thanks though. Sounds decent.
Probably because old wiis have trouble reading dual layer disks due to dust.

anyway, next time try to use different colors please. I can barely tell apart the blue and purple text :|

where is pokemon snap on that list
Old 10-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic

Awards Showcase

Quote:
where is pokemon snap on that list
LOL

Quote:
anyway, next time try to use different colors please. I can barely tell apart the blue and purple text :|
Yeah, sorry. Noticed that myself when I went to look today.

Quote:
Probably because old wiis have trouble reading dual layer disks due to dust.
It's all good, Kayne brought his wii over for brawl. They're in love with brawl, and I'm surprisingly good for someone who hardly ever played it.

Also, sounds like were doing Mario Party 4 first. We all agreed on it.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
Alice
触手姫。( ^ω^)

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Post the videos when they go up, bro.

I want to hear your voice.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #8
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic

Awards Showcase

......k then lol. Should be getting the capture card... soon? Not entirely soon, but I'd imagine within the next few weeks easily.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
Alice
触手姫。( ^ω^)

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Also, why is The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords in 2 different colours?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #10
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 5,471, Level: 47 Points: 5,471, Level: 47 Points: 5,471, Level: 47
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama
He has a point. It should be in 4 different colors.

I'm not really good with coming up with names, but I am looking forward to seeing Double Dash and F-Zero GX. :P