Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

My Mood: Gaming
xXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura aboutxXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to xXDaKidXx
3DS News Thread

We'll yeah, here's this thread. Now as everyone knows, the 3DS has been getting a lot of slack, with the bad launch titles, and sales, and such. But now the 3DS is doing alright, we got some new stuff coming, like Video Playback, Game downloads(Could mean DLC too) and the games. Like Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus Uprising and such.

So this is the place to discuss 3DS news, thoughts, and games, also exchange FC's, and share your opinion.

So with news..

Quote:
In Nintendo's Semi-Annual Financial Results Briefing, company president Satoru Iwata has detailed the future of the 3DS eShop. According to Iwata, eShop content will soon be available for purchase from PC and smartphones, though it will still only be playable on 3DS. The feature will not be available in the upcoming system update, but is on the way in future firmware.

"At the beginning, you will not be able to directly purchase software from your PC or smartphone. Instead, you will need to take a photo of a QR code at the Nintendo eShop by using the camera of your Nintendo 3DS," Iwata wrote, describing the feature. "The Nintendo 3DS will then open that specific page of the Nintendo eShop. That function is already included in the upcoming system update for the Nintendo 3DS. In the future, we will make it so that you will be able to purchase software by using your PC or smartphone."

Iwata also detailed other new eShop features, including add-on content for existing titles. Once a title has launched, players will be able to download new content via the eShop. Players will also be able to set the system to perform passive downloads, so software downloads can be completed while the system is in Sleep Mode.

The eShop will also receive software demos, allowing publishers "to provide the owners of Nintendo 3DS systems with demo versions of their software, for which they can put a limit on the number of trials."

More information is expected to be contained in Nintendo's Q&A session from the briefing, which will be released in the coming days.
- IGN
http://ds.ign.com/articles/121/1210923p1.html
So discuss.

Cool Sig huh^^?

DaKidWiiTrailers - My Awesome Youtube
^Click that for Updates, Trailers, and more!
3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
xXDaKidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

we already have a 3DS thread.
many of them.
NommyNommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,486, Level: 100 Points: 37,486, Level: 100 Points: 37,486, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

So MK7 & SM3DL are coming out. What else did we already know. Oh yeah you posted about some um.. stuff nobody cares about for a gaming handheld.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:41 AM   #4
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

^Ok.

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 10-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #5
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

back to our one liners I see.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:07 AM   #6
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

That's not a one liner.

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 10-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #7
NommyNommy
Banned

I spy another one
Old 10-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Konata View Post
So MK7 & SM3DL are coming out. What else did we already know. Oh yeah you posted about some um.. stuff nobody cares about for a gaming handheld.
I agree. I'd be interested if we got some news on when some new games are coming out.

I mean, hell, even date the games that should be out soon, like Kid Icarus: Uprising. Seriously, where is it, Nintendo? I was lead to believe it would be out during summer this year, fall at the latest. Now it's pushed back to 2012 and we still don't have a definite date.

The 3DS is doing everything but playing games.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Hopefully Kid Icarus comes out some time in January, or February.

I wonder when Luigi's Mansion 2 comes out..

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 10-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
NommyNommy
Banned

we can all go wonder about it in the luigis mansion 2 thread