Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Debate Forum

Notices

Debate Forum This is the Debate forum engage in serious debates here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
WolfbladeTakashi
Hikikomori
Points: 1,080, Level: 17 Points: 1,080, Level: 17 Points: 1,080, Level: 17

My Mood: Sleepy
WolfbladeTakashi will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to WolfbladeTakashi Xbox Live Gamertag: Flare Ryder
John Titor, real or fake?

I'm sure most of you, if not all of you have heard of the supposed Time Traveler John Titor. You know the guy from 2036? Anyway, I haven't done an extensive amount of research but my opinion he is/was real. Several of his predictions have come true, others not so much.

A few examples of him being right is:

He predicted our space plane would have an overheating problem, incidentally the Challenger explosion was caused by, you guessed it, an overheating problem.

He predicted an Earthquake in Peru, four months later, Peru got a 7.9

One he didn't get right yet, is the Civil War that was supposed to happen in 2004. Which quite frankly SGC, you and I need to buy some ammo before we cant buy any lol. I'm sorta expecting one in the near future, but that's not why were here. We are here to discuss if J.T. is real or not.

Your thoughts.

PotenzaGamingHD: http://www.youtube.com/user/PotenzaGamingHD

Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

who.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfbladeTakashi View Post

One he didn't get right yet, is the Civil War that was supposed to happen in 2004.

Your thoughts.
sure he didnt say 2014?? IDK
Space/time travel doesnt exist. if it would exist he would hace predicted the Haiti earthquake, the crisis, Things more global if you know what I mean.

He is an idiot who made other people belive his stupidities and his weed travels :3

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 12-03-2011, 05:13 AM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikematute View Post
Space/time travel doesnt exist. if it would exist he would hace predicted the Haiti earthquake, the crisis, Things more global if you know what I mean.

He is an idiot who made other people belive his stupidities and his weed travels :3
Lol what weed travels. If he came from 2036 that would mean time travel exists then but not now. So really you won't know if he's telling the truth until 2036. I still call bs though.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 12-03-2011, 05:28 AM   #5
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

space travel is real
Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #6
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Konata View Post
Lol what weed travels. If he came from 2036 that would mean time travel exists then but not now. So really you won't know if he's telling the truth until 2036. I still call bs though.
LCD, weed, pot, you know, he was tripping :3
anyways if he actually came from the 2036 he would have predicted importnat things....Like Avatar coming out in 3D and being a total success. a 3 world war, somehitng important

Old 12-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #7
NommyNommy
Banned

Quote:
anyways if he actually came from the 2036 he would have predicted importnat things....Like Avatar coming out in 3D and being a total success. a 3 world war, somehitng important
I bet he could predict the dates of all his birthdays till 2036.

in his defense, if he did come from 2036, I doubt he would remember exactly when and where every single important thing that happens in the world would happen.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
WolfbladeTakashi
Hikikomori

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NommyNommy View Post
in his defense, if he did come from 2036, I doubt he would remember exactly when and where every single important thing that happens in the world would happen.
Agreed, I know if I travel back to say... 1963, I doubt I would remember every event that happened between then and now. That aside, He had a lot of right predictions. That being said, there are a couple more to come.

He did mention something about 2012, didn't give off anything specific he just said something will happen. I think he meant something not man made will happen. Example being, Pakistan gets into a war with Iran and something happens like, a meteor falls on Iran and saves Pakistan or vice versa (example only)

Old 12-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #9
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NommyNommy View Post
I bet he could predict the dates of all his birthdays till 2036.

If you were to go to the 1980, whould you have forgotten the 2001 incident?? (the twin towers) thats a lame excuse...even coming from you

Old 12-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #10
WolfbladeTakashi
Hikikomori

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Quote:
There is a theory that Large Hadron Collider, its a longshot mind you, could very well have the ability create a particle that can travel forward or backward in time.Concerning the Civil War thing, from what I read Titor said the U.S. Civil War wouldn't get violent until 2011, occupy wall street? hello? Also, had he predicted Haiti, first and foremost, what could/would we have done about it? Most everyone would have ignored it as BS just as now.

Quote:
LCD maybe but pot!? No, I messed with pot before, doesn't do that. 3D avatar really? I hope you're joking. 3D can kma as well as Avatar. Haven't seen it do not care to see it. Also, WW3 was predicted, 2015 possibly 2016.

Now, if the way the whole 'timeline' works the way some believe, in this time stream if doing something differently in the one Titor supposedly came from, some things could very well differ. However they would have to be big things like in Titor TL, obama wasn't elected in the next Presidential election. In ours he was thus stopping or starting the Civil War (example)

Closed Thread