Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Rockofages
Goomba
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1

Rockofages is an unknown quantity at this point

Super Nintendo Game Lot (Zelda, Megaman X, Donkey Kong, Punch Out +more)

Up for auction is a lot of seven CIB or near complete SNES games, all classic AAA titles and all in great shape, as well as tested. Details are as follows.

Megaman X

Box is in excellent shape with very minor corner wear. Manual is in fair shape, but complete. Cartridge is in excellent shape with some very small marker initialing in front groove below front label, and an old retail rental sticker on the backside which can be removed via Googone (as can all other labels / stickers mentioned), for brevity. Show Storm Eagle who's boss after all!

Super Punch-Out!!

A classic game, and a great follow up to the NES original. Physical description almost exactly as per Megaman X.

Secret of Evermore

Personally, I enjoyed this title from Square a lot more than Secret of Mana -- more interested playfields, and a cool dog sidekick! No marking on this cart, in great shape -- just a retail sticker in the front groove (removable). Box is in very good shape, not as good as the two above, but still looking pretty nice. Manual is just "good", complete, better shape than those above.

Donkey Kong Country

I'll never forget the great graphics in this game, nor the soundtrack for the underwater and snow levels in particular. This cart is in great shape, no markings, and only a single removable sticker on the bottom of the game pak. Manual is in good condition, trending positively towards very good -- as is the box -- only a small white sticker on the side. Keen!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

This game rules both the light world and the dark world. Nuff said. The manual is in fair shape, complete. The box has a small white retail sticker on the side similarly to Donkey Kong Country, and is in good condition. The cartridge has no markings and only a rear retail sticker.

Illusion of Gaia

A really well written game by Enix (as always) with some great arcade style combat gameplay and morphing characters. Box is in excellent condition with minor edge wear, manual (or "Power Explorer Handbook") in fair but complete condition. Cartridge has minor initaling in front groove and a small retail sticker on the rear.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Last but not least, the dark horse (but again, a personal favourite) of the Mario franchise! Not quite complete as the game is missing the manual and the box is in simply fair-to-good condition, but the cart works just fine and has only a minor initialing in the front groove under the label art.

All games have been tested and work; however as with all vintage video games and electronics these items are sold as is where is. As a retrogamer myself, I'd love for these games to go to a loving home.

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 12-15-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,410, Level: 100 Points: 57,410, Level: 100 Points: 57,410, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I edited out your link. Linking to eBay in the trade section counts as an off-site trade, which we can not be held accountable for. It's perfectly fine to link to that in another section (hell, I have my own thread for my eBay stuff). Sorry, man.

Please read the Trade Thread Rules that is stickied in this section.

Are you willing to part this lot out, or no? I'm interested in a couple of the titles.

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
wolfboy17
Points: 637, Level: 12 Points: 637, Level: 12 Points: 637, Level: 12

wolfboy17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you got any N64 games in good condition and working. May i have your Ebay name so i can check your items?
Closed Thread