Lucario  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Introductions!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
nes_headquarters
Your #1 Stop For NES
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

nes_headquarters is an unknown quantity at this point

Sm Mario NES Headquarters would like to say Hello to My Fellow Collectors!!

Hello to All and thanks for visiting my Introduction. I have been collecting NES games and Systems for a decade now, and am proud to say my collection features over 50k NES game carts and 7k NES Completes. I love my completes, and am in awww by a Complete Games' box with sharp corners and zero creases or tears. No I have never owned a Stadium Events, but am proud to say I have or have had just about every other game produced. Take a look at my photos in my gallery of just a fraction of my collection.

I am always looking to buy, sell, trade and repair your games and systems-so shoot me a message if you wanna talk business. I know what it takes to combat the Plague that crippled this system with that ever troublesome blinking problem. Professionally clean your games and change the 72 Pin Connector, and you'll be good to go. Just remember, 99% of those games sitting down at your local Pawn Shop and from various online sellers are not in appropriate condition to be put in your console without appropriate polishing.

Right now, I sell exclusively on E-Bay (username: nes_headquarters). Soon I will be launching nesheadquarters with a mission statement of keeping the NES alive for generations to come and providing the highest quality and lowest prices on the net with a 60 day guarantee.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,283, Level: 100 Points: 58,283, Level: 100 Points: 58,283, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Welcome to the site. That's quite an impressive collection. I may have a few NES games for you to buy, but I don't think the ones I'm willing to sell are worth much. If you want to do business, buying or selling, I'm afraid you'll first need to make at least 5 posts.

Also, please take note, as many others do not, that when using the Market Place, you cannot advertise your eBay auctions. You are free to do that elsewhere, however (I have an entire thread dedicated to my eBay stuff, haha.

I look forward to possibly doing business with you. By the way, do you happen to know what could wrong be with my original gameboy? The image is missing 2 whole lines of pixels from both sides. I assume it is the panel, but I'm not sure, and don't want to replace the panel if that is not the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

51k or NOT IMPRESSED
Old 12-26-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
nes_headquarters
Your #1 Stop For NES

Herp Derp, Thanks for the Support!! Will check out your stuff and looking forward to your business!!!

As for your gameboy, I have an easy fix for your problem!!
you simply need something to apply pressure to the ribbon and hot air gun to get the ribbon back on the board.

You know how to reach me if any problems arise--

Last edited by nes_headquarters; 12-26-2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: forgot name
Old 12-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
nes_headquarters
Your #1 Stop For NES

King, Ill have to try harder!! LOL!

Last edited by nes_headquarters; 12-26-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: forgot name
Closed Thread

Tags
looking to teach you all!