Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
=^.^=
Banned

My Mood: Angelic
=^.^= is a jewel in the rough=^.^= is a jewel in the rough=^.^= is a jewel in the rough

The World Ends With You in Kingdom Hearts 3D!

(English Subtitles available)

Square Enix began streaming an eight-minute trailer for its Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) role-playing game on Monday. the trailer reveals that the game will feature additional characters from Square Enix's The World Ends With You game. however, in the 8-minute trailer, i did not see a single Final Fantasy character (although i'm not a fan of the series). does this mean Kingdom Hearts is replacing its other half?

the trailer also confirms other details such as that the game will feature worlds from the Disney films Pinocchio, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Three Musketeers, and Tron: Legacy.

what do you guys think of this info?
i would have liked to see disney-pixar get involved in the franchise. a bugs life or toy story world would have blended nicely. also, i'm amazed that Tangled didn't get any recognition. not sure how i feel about TWEWY being in it, personally
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
AlloftheAbove
Points: 24,519, Level: 95 Points: 24,519, Level: 95 Points: 24,519, Level: 95
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 40

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I've never been able to figure out the plot for Kingdom Hearts games. I'm so confused by that trailer.

Same with KittyFace, I thought there would be some Pixar worlds, but alas. The Tron Legacy world looks pretty cool, though.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloftheAbove View Post
I've never been able to figure out the plot for Kingdom Hearts games.
You're not supposed to know.

EVERRRRRRRRRR
Closed Thread