Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming Talk about any game from any console here.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Rarest Games in Your Collection

What are the rarest video games(or systems) you own or have owned in the past?

NES
Mike Tyson's Punch Out

My NES is a front loader, which aren't necessarily rare, but are harder to find than top loaders.

Also, my copy of Metroid has artwork of Samus instead of a smaller version of the box art. Anyone know what that is all about?

SNES
Final Fantasy III

N64
Jungle Green N64

4 of my 64 games are complete with box and manual if that counts.

Playstation
Digimon Rumble Arena

Used to own Final Fantasy VII black label

Gamecube
just bought a copy of Cubivore (used to own it before as well)

I have both Pikmin games, and those are getting harder to find

I used to have Digimon Rumble Arena 2

Pokemon Colosseum's Jirachi bonus disc
DS
Magician's Quest

Wii
Skyward Sword Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

is hey you pikachu rare

cause if so... that.
NommyNommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by NommyNommy View Post
is hey you pikachu rare

cause if so... that.
No, but the Hey you pikachu console is.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,446, Level: 94 Points: 23,446, Level: 94 Points: 23,446, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Zone of Enders
Okami(PS2 version)
Megaman X8
Capcom Vs SNK 2

I'll post more once I remember to see the rest of my games

Last edited by Megas75; 12-23-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Megas75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
kunino-sagiri
Points: 592, Level: 11 Points: 592, Level: 11 Points: 592, Level: 11

kunino-sagiri will become famous soon enoughkunino-sagiri will become famous soon enough

I don't know how strict a definition of 'rare' you're using here, but I have there games that I would consider at least somewhat rare:
GameCube:
Zelda: The Wind Waker Limited Edition (with Ocarina of Time Master Quest Disc)
Zelda: Collectors Edition
Pokemon Channel

PS2:
SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2

Wii:
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Zack & Wiki

I also have both Pikmin games on the GameCube, Skyward Sword Limited Editon bundle, and the PS2 version of Okami from the above lists, but I wouldn't really consider those rare myself. Additionally, I have all three Spryo games and both Medievil games on the PS1, but I'm not sure how rare you would consider those.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
KrystalRules
Krystal Master!
Points: 6,126, Level: 50 Points: 6,126, Level: 50 Points: 6,126, Level: 50
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Sleepy
KrystalRules will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Member of the Month NFF Radio Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month Yoshi 

Send a message via AIM to KrystalRules Xbox Live Gamertag: Blodhthringa
I have the original Star Fox game on SNES. I also have a Power Rangers game for the SNES that I have never seen anywhere. lol I would have to look at my games later and give what I think are rare games.

Thanks to Mimi and Cindy for the sig!! You two are amazing!!! <3
Thanks for Avi Mims!! <3 Love ya!

~~ Cornerian Wars ~~ Chapter 9 Now up!!
~~ KR's Song Book ~~
KrystalRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Zack and Wiki isn't Rare. Neither is star Fox or pretty much any Power Rangers game.

Quote:

Old 12-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
KrystalRules
Krystal Master!
Points: 6,126, Level: 50 Points: 6,126, Level: 50 Points: 6,126, Level: 50
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Sleepy
KrystalRules will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Member of the Month NFF Radio Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month Yoshi 

Send a message via AIM to KrystalRules Xbox Live Gamertag: Blodhthringa
Again, I have seen two Star Fox for snes in my life and one is mine and I have never seen this power rangers game, but I also dont know much about rarity of games. lol

Thanks to Mimi and Cindy for the sig!! You two are amazing!!! <3
Thanks for Avi Mims!! <3 Love ya!

~~ Cornerian Wars ~~ Chapter 9 Now up!!
~~ KR's Song Book ~~
KrystalRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #9
kunino-sagiri
Points: 592, Level: 11 Points: 592, Level: 11 Points: 592, Level: 11

kunino-sagiri will become famous soon enoughkunino-sagiri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Zack and Wiki isn't Rare. Neither is star Fox or pretty much any Power Rangers game.
But how are you judging rarity?
I judged whether Zack & Wiki could be deemed rare by checking how many copies were currently for sale on eBay (UK, since I'm British). There are 23.
Some of the games you listed as 'rare' however, are more abundant. There are 41 limited edition Skyward Sword bundles and 41 copies of Pikmin for the GameCube, for instance.

Although rarity is technically an objective quality, we don't have the means available to us to really measure it objectively. So it just ends up coming down to whether we think it's rare.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
Azure Dragonius
The No More Hero
Points: 824, Level: 15 Points: 824, Level: 15 Points: 824, Level: 15
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Cheerful
Azure Dragonius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
No, but the Hey you pikachu console is.
I have that console as well as a normal black N64.

Not sure how rare any of my stuff is, but the rarest games I have are the Zelda Master Quest disc, and Jet Force Gemini for the N64, which is more obscure than anything, really. That's really it.