Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Kirby29
Goomba
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1

Kirby29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Mario Kart 7 Complaints

Post here your Mario Kart 7 complaints

-No Waluigi.
-Mario is twice in the roster.
-Stupid newcomers like Wiggler and Mario with metal suit (NOT METAL MARIO)
-Poor soundtrack: almost all songs sound the same.

Basically that.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Mreow
Cabbit
Points: 2,720, Level: 31 Points: 2,720, Level: 31 Points: 2,720, Level: 31
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Horny
Mreow has a spectacular aura aboutMreow has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via MSN to Mreow PSN ID: Mreow-
Too easy for some bastards to glitch online.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby29 View Post
Post here your Mario Kart 7 complaints

-No Waluigi.
-Mario is twice in the roster.
-Stupid newcomers like Wiggler and Mario with metal suit (NOT METAL MARIO)
-Poor soundtrack: almost all songs sound the same.

Basically that.
those are all really bad complaints, just sayin'
Old 12-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
Holysnap
you're the worst
Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather

Holysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Send a message via MSN to Holysnap
though your trolling attempts are hilarious (hilariously bad) I do have one complaint about mk7. I wish they kept the vs mode for single player from mkds. It was great to be able to set up matches of my own free will instead of having to go through each of the cups to play the game. Other than that though i'm pretty happy with it.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
MaxiPower
Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3

MaxiPower will become famous soon enough

Xbox Live Gamertag: Maxi Power mk2
Not my cup of tea tbh, tracks arnt that good and items are still gifted to crap players.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,187, Level: 100 Points: 58,187, Level: 100 Points: 58,187, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Any game that even has a character roster is going to have complaints. There will always be something missing or that no one wants included. So,removing roster related complaints, your only argument is that the sound track is bad. Gee, that really seems like something to get worked up about.

tl;dr version: If you're going to complain, at least complain about things that matter and back up your points with some valid reasons.

Note: I have not played the game yet, and have no opinion on it, but the nitpicking I see going on is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-24-2011, 10:11 PM   #7
Kirby29
Goomba
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1

Kirby29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysnap View Post
though your trolling attempts are hilarious (hilariously bad) I do have one complaint about mk7. I wish they kept the vs mode for single player from mkds. It was great to be able to set up matches of my own free will instead of having to go through each of the cups to play the game. Other than that though i'm pretty happy with it.

How is complaining about a game trolling? Are you ****ing stupid ****in WHORE? Well I bet you are because complaining about a game isnt trolling unless a mother ****in ignorant retard like you says the contrary.

Well bye bye mother ****in B!TCH. And I hope you learnt the lesson: complaining about a game is not trolling. See YA ****ER I hope you die

Last edited by AlloftheAbove; 12-26-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
NommyNommy
Banned

NommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to beholdNommyNommy is a splendid one to behold

lol.

inb4 ban
Old 12-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #9
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,187, Level: 100 Points: 58,187, Level: 100 Points: 58,187, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
How is complaining about a game trolling? Are you fukin stupid fukin WHORE? Well I bet you are because complaining about a game isnt trolling unless a mother fukin ignorant retard like you says the contrary.

Well bye bye mother fukin BlTCH. And I hope you learnt the lesson: complaining about a game is not trolling. See YA FUKER I hope you die
If it were possible to give you 3 infractions for a single post, and then ban you, I would. Stop behaving like a child. Make another post like that, and it will be your last post on NFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-24-2011, 11:45 PM   #10
Holysnap
you're the worst
Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather

Holysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to allHolysnap is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Send a message via MSN to Holysnap
Quote:
How is complaining about a game trolling? Are you fukin stupid fukin WHORE? Well I bet you are because complaining about a game isnt trolling unless a mother fukin ignorant retard like you says the contrary.

Well bye bye mother fukin BlTCH. And I hope you learnt the lesson: complaining about a game is not trolling. See YA FUKER I hope you die
yup learnt my lesson. i guess i am just a fukin stupid fukin WHORE BITCH