Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Nintendo Wii Reviews

Notices

Nintendo Wii Reviews Section for all Nintendo Wii Game Reviews and Wiiware Reviews

Comment

Review Tools
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Published by Cloud7
08-16-2008
Author review
Graphics
95%95%95%
Storyline
95%95%95%
Controls/Gameplay
100%100%100%
Sound
70%70%70%
Average 90%

I loved Metroid Prime 3 the story, the graphics, the controls, and just every part of the game!

I will start with the story well it starts out in space with Samus in a sleep like state then she wakes up and puts on her Chozo power suit and takes of on the next adventure.....but not long into the story Dark Samus once thought defeated returns and Corrupts her with and three other bounty hunters with Phazon energy. But the Galactic Federation know a way to fend of the infection and give her a new power which is why they outfit her with the P.E.D. suit! P.E.D. stands for Phazon Enhancement Device with turns her suit into even more of a lethal weapon than it already is with the addition of Hypermode! Since Samus' body now produces Phazon on it's own Hypermode turns the Phazon into a bean weapon kind of like the first Metroid Prime game when you are fighting the Metroid Prime! I give the Story a 9.5 because this game is epic!

Next I will move to the Graphics part of this review they were much improved from the first 2 games you can see that from the opening cut scene. The Worlds that you visit in this journey are pretty massive and yes I said "Worlds" because you visit about 5 planets and various other places and all of them are Full of various types of monsters and upgrades! The Beam weapons look great in this game too and the destructable stuff looks pretty good IMO! I give the Graphics a 9.5 because they look really good!

Okay now for the Control Scheme which was an awesome part of the developers making this game for Wii! First there is the basic aim which is pointing your Wii remote at the the TV and there also is a lock on target for those fast moving targets or if you are like me get tired of pointing at it and need to put your arm down for a few seconds! The next part is the interactive parts to the game like turning things in the game with the Wii Remote and using your Nunchuck as the Grappling hook! So I give the Controls a 10 because it was great!

Now for the last thing the sound.........The sound was pretty good for a while giving new music that never has been heard in a Metroid game! But soon after started to repeat itself and it got annoying but over all the sounds kind of sound like the original Metroid Prime game! I give this game a 7 for sound because of the repetitiveness of it!

Over all the game is very intertaining and if you don't have it then got out and buy a copy of it because it is worth playing time and time again! The development team worked really hard on this game I can tell!

I hope that everyone enjoys this review!

~Cloud7
Published by
Silent Lurker
Cloud7 will become famous soon enoughCloud7 will become famous soon enough
Sponsored Links
By Tencade Kazarian on 08-16-2008, 10:53 PM
You are Right.
This game is GREAT n had time n energy put into it.
Best FPS on Wii next to MoHh2.

Nice Job Cloud
By marvman3 on 08-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Man,
Cloud's first review!!!

Freakn A awesome...

Nice job man.

We defintely needed another reviewer.

Rockn.
By Mario on 08-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Good Job Cloud!
By Cloud7 on 08-17-2008, 06:15 AM
Member reviews
Graphics
95%95%95%
Storyline
95%95%95%
Controls/Gameplay
100%100%100%
Sound
70%70%70%
Average 90%
Glad everyone liked it! Hope more people will see it!
By marvman3 on 08-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Get another review on the table man.

Marvman hopes to compete with ya.

Rockn.
By Cloud7 on 08-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Member reviews
Graphics
95%95%95%
Storyline
95%95%95%
Controls/Gameplay
100%100%100%