Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing
Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Bob-omb

My Mood: Daring
wakeboardhero will become famous soon enoughwakeboardhero will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

PSN ID: crazydude45 Xbox Live Gamertag: Wakeboardhero13
Ezekiel

Ezekiel
He was afraid. Fear had entered the core of his heart, creeping up the alert hairs of his body. Death was not Ezekiel’s trepidation. He made that decision when he left the synagogue. What he was really afraid of was the afterlife. Does such a thing exist? What if everlasting life doesn’t exist? Will I lose my memories, my loves, my pains, my consciousness? Will I just be a harbinger of food to the crawlers and the parasites in the ground forever? These questions are what pressed Ezekiel to leave his faith. These questions pervaded one specific unrequited question in his brain. “Why are they taking me if I no longer follow the faith?,”
The Nazi zombies came pounding on eighteen year old Ezekiel’s apartment around eight-thirty in the morning. The heartless in the world could care less about what they were doing. But these demons were beyond that. They were trained no, they were born for this, raised to kill and to hate the world. Their hearts were replaced with something of pure, malicious evil. The soldiers gave Ezekiel and his sister ten minutes to pack for clothes and ordered them out of the house. Layla clung to Ezekiel’s bulky hand, her knuckles white as snow. The mass of people that was being gathered stunned them both, and all were bearing the yellow Star of David. Ezekiel sensed something was obviously amiss. So he looked for the chance to let his sister escape. She being only ten, enabled her to blend with the ground. Ezekiel pressed her head farther to the ground and gently but firmly pushed her behind and to the right of the three German soldiers when they were turned. He told her to find the Dubious’; he knew they would take care of her. Ezekiel’s eyes guarded her until she was out of sight.
It has been six days since Ezekiel left his sister. He had hope she was safe. In fact everything else was gone. His job, his money, his clothes, his food from his last meal that is probably still in his fridge, all of it was gone in exactly ten minutes. Hope was all he had left. Everything else in his heart was broken. His Humanity had been tested in here, the Ghetto. Feces and urine filled his nostrils, because the space for restrooms is below him, mixed in the muck under his bare feet. His shoes were ruined and lost in the sludge. The rest of his body was covered in mud there was no pavement or tile. He has had a young girl close her eyes forever in his arms. He has seen many others collapse into the forever as well. A couple young boys tried to escape, but were shot in the back like a game of bird, off the barbed wire fence. People were starving to death. He could feel the insides of his stomach devour itself. Bodies lined the walls. No, they weren’t even bodies anymore. They were mere hapless twigs waiting to be burned in a fire. And the disgusting truth of it all, people ignored them. How could they not hear the cries or see the pain. Ezekiel could feel the pain. He could feel the needle penetrate the innermost layers of his eyes and ears.
He took a step back and looked at the sight that lay before him. Questions bombarded the intellectual organ in his head. Why were they keeping all of them in this hell hole? How long were the heartless going to keep us here? Are they trying to starve us? Is there something much worse awaiting those who stay trapped in here? Then an L and A then Y-L-A. Where is she? Is she safe? I shouldn’t have left her. Regret, pain, hatred, rage, sadness, all came like a great flood. He broke down. Everyone else looked at him like he was insane, because everyone else had already wasted their tears. Ezekiel hadn’t given up though. He has been planning his escape since the first second he walked into this cage of suffering. He just wanted to walk out the front door. He wished it was that easy. Maybe find a chance to just break for it when the zombies were feeding on another victim… he was already staggering up the barbed wire fence.

No thats not how it ends.... ending got rediculous so i cut it and eded it here lol. this was an assignment for my american history honors class.... and when i said nazi zombies... i was not talking about COD :|

Thanks screamokid for the awesome sig!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
Sid the Kid
Top Percentage Membe
Points: 651, Level: 13 Points: 651, Level: 13 Points: 651, Level: 13

Sid the Kid has a spectacular aura aboutSid the Kid has a spectacular aura about

Cool story.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Bob-omb

wakeboardhero will become famous soon enoughwakeboardhero will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

...really hard to tell if your being sarcastic lol

Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
he didn't say "bro"....probably meant it. lol

It's just short is all, I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 03-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
he didn't say "bro"....probably meant it. lol

It's just short is all, I like it.
haha thanks man. yeah i was typing it and listening to music and well.. hardcore music came on and... got carried away with the ending lol. but thanks i appreciate it

Old 03-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #6
Carnival
Toadette
Points: 379, Level: 7 Points: 379, Level: 7 Points: 379, Level: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Carnival is just really niceCarnival is just really niceCarnival is just really niceCarnival is just really nice

Xbox Live Gamertag: llxsmurf
You wrote a story about zombies for your American History class...
I want to go to your school.

Closed Thread