Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,501, Level: 73 Points: 12,501, Level: 73 Points: 12,501, Level: 73

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
All About Lukario

Well, writing my own internet autobiography is going to be sort of hard. It goes back a long time, so let's start.

Prologue

My name is Will. I am eighteen years old, and live in Los Angeles, CA. I lived in Burbank, CA for a little while, then moved between Sun Valley, CA and Los Angeles, CA where I currently reside. I enjoy outdoors a lot, though, the smog is not so great around here. Thankfully, I don't live in the hustle and bustle of downtown, so that's good. I enjoy playing video games a lot, and own all of the Nintendo consoles past NES. I own over 100 games in total, and spend lots of time playing them. I love music, and listen to A.F.I. (FAV Song - Now the World), Linkin Park (FAV Song - Don't Stay), and other bands as well. I like skateboarding, too, but I suck, so I play skating games to make myself feel better, lol.

Chapter One -- Genesis (2002)

This is where I first make my start on the internet. I registered on several cheat sites such as Game Winners and Game FAQs under God-knows-which names. I was not really into forums much, and spent most time playing games. I was always looking for the latest and greatest in gaming. I was an avid Pokemon fan back then, and this was also the year I first learned HEX tables for Pokemon. This was also the first year I travelled out of state to Florida to visit my grandparents

Chapter Two -- The Empty Years (2003-2005)

By now, my interest in the internet was really fading, and I pretty much only used it for school. I hardly visited forums or gaming sites during this time. I did acquire a lot of gaming stuff diring this time, including a GameCube, PS2, and Xbox. I also got into online gaming during this time, and played a lot of PlayStation games online including SOCOM and Burnout. I since have not really played anything over PSN, and don't plan to.

Chapter Three -- Revival (2006)

During this time, I started to get back into the internet, and actually started to become a serious member on a variety of sites. Around June of 2006, I joined the first forum that I actually got over 100 posts on, Empyron. It had been a Final Fantasy site, but then made a transition into art, which at the time, I had an interest in. I am still a member of that site to this very day, though all three of it's transitions. I got into emulating around this time, too, and joined Edge Emulation, which is now gone. Though I never had more than two games, I played them at some points. I also got banned from a handful of sites, too; most notably, the Photobucket forums. Apparently, I was not a very good boy. I also got my DS this year. It was a very hectic year.

Chapter Four -- The New Year (2007)

A lot happened this year. I joined a handful of sites, and I also say this is the year where I started to visit a lot of gaming sited regularly. I joined my main gaming site, where I spend most of my time, CheatMasters. I spent a lot of time there, and still do. I also got my Wii in this year, too, which is one of the better decisions I've made. I also spent a lot of time playing online gaming with it. By now, I am starting to realize where I want to go with my life, and start to figure out what I plan on doing. I also start to learn a lot about computers and hardware, but still, I do not know that much.

Chapter Five -- Since Then (2008-present)

I joined this site at the beginning of the year, and I haven't regretted it either. I also got my own site, which started around the same time as this one, but recently moved, Anime Masters. I've settled down with school, and have thought about where I want my life to go. Wanted to get a job this summer, but didn't, so I'm stuck until winter and going places. Oh well.

That seems to be it, and I can't really think about anything else unless I plan on delving into another hour of typing.

Lukario
Old 08-29-2008, 04:23 PM   #2
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
O_O that was.... loooooooooong LOL

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 08-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,501, Level: 73 Points: 12,501, Level: 73 Points: 12,501, Level: 73

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Well, it could have been way longer if I listed every little detail. I just put some of the more notable facts on there.

Lukario
Old 08-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
O_O daaaaaaaaamn LOL

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 08-31-2008, 11:04 PM   #5
Virtual Anomoly
I invented Chivalry
Points: 1,018, Level: 17 Points: 1,018, Level: 17 Points: 1,018, Level: 17

Virtual Anomoly We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 1

Lol well tht was a long good read @_@

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
Virtual Anomoly(09:42:23 PM): I'm so bored of the bleak world of today

Super Chip(09:42:33 PM): Wanna burn it all to the ground?

Old 09-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #6
smashfan120
Sir Smash
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Golden Mushroom

smashfan120 We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award SSBB Tourney Winner Game Reviewer SSBB Tourney Winner 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via AIM to smashfan120 PSN ID: anthonyx101
Wow how long can u make it.
Closed Thread