Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,402, Level: 100 Points: 57,402, Level: 100 Points: 57,402, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Nintendo DSi + Spirit Tracks

Selling a DSi with Spirit Tracks, asking $100 ($80 for the system, $20 for the game). Not willing to sell separate. For the record, I m=am selling it for Allison so she can get a 3DS. Shipping in the continental us will be $10, anywhere else, I'll have to get back to you. Picture is attached. Both the system and game are like new. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen another used DS in this close to pristine condition, she really took care of this thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsi.JPG (30.0 KB, 4 views)

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links