Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Super Nintendo

Notices

Super Nintendo Super Nintendo section post here!

Old 05-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
WorldTree4Me
Points: 109, Level: 2 Points: 109, Level: 2 Points: 109, Level: 2

WorldTree4Me is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox Live Gamertag: datmofobballin
Any Idea how to price a Snes?

Hey i was wondering if anyone had any idea whats a fair price to sell a snes?
i have a couple extra consoles and dupes of games so i figured it to be a good time to cut one loose while i had a fair amount of extra games.

Thanks
also same situation with my n64's
WorldTree4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I've been selling on eBay since I was 18 and games are my specialty.

what condition are the systems in? Is there any operation or function they cannot perform?

How many controllers will come with each system, and what is their condition?

How many games will come with each system, and which ones are they?

A SNES with 1 controller and all cords will go for somewhere between $30-$50.
A Nintendo 64 with all cords and 1 controller will go for about $30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
WorldTree4Me

I have 3 snes's 2 near mint one has yellowed badly 3 controllers to each system

games vary main extra copies Mario land, Soul Blazer, Link to past one for each system then i have random doubles at least 6 games to a system

N64 i have 3 also 2 are good with expansion packs and the third has a sticky reset and non expansion pack 3 controllers for each and main games mario kart, CBFD, mario 64 and some other doubles like cruisin usa
Old 05-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTree4Me View Post
I have 3 snes's 2 near mint one has yellowed badly 3 controllers to each system

games vary main extra copies Mario land, Soul Blazer, Link to past one for each system then i have random doubles at least 6 games to a system

N64 i have 3 also 2 are good with expansion packs and the third has a sticky reset and non expansion pack 3 controllers for each and main games mario kart, CBFD, mario 64 and some other doubles like cruisin usa
For that sticky reset, your best option is take off the N64 casing, remove the button and clean it as well as the slot in the casing where it sits.

For the yellowing, just clean it using a bit of bleach and a rag. I recommend bundling 2 controllers per SNES, and selling the other 2 individually.

I'm assuming you mean Super Mario World? Land is for Gameboy. Super Mario World can go for around $12 bucks, so you might want to sell those individually. Being that it is so iconic, however, it may boost interest if it's bundled with a system. Soul Blazer should be sold by itself, ti can bring around $20. Link to the Past is worth about $15, and can be easily sold alone or bundles. I may be interested in buying a copy from you myself.

Mario Kart 64 is worth around $10, but would make a great bundled game. Mario 64 can bring $15-$20, but again, makes for an excellent bundled game. Cruisn' USA you'll be lucky to sell on its own at all, so just bundle it. Conker's is worth about $30-$50, so sell those individually.

I'd be very interested in a copy of Conkers, but only if you're willing to give me a sweet deal for me sharing my expertise with you.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 05-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
WorldTree4Me

Wow i have been just giving these things away basically lol that sucks

well thanks alot man and i will sort through everything see what i really want to sell.. I love just stacking systems pretty hard to sell so i just try and keep myself to four once pass that point then i think about selling

and yeah i meant Super Mario World

what did you have interest in? Zelda or CBFD?
Old 05-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTree4Me View Post
Wow i have been just giving these things away basically lol that sucks

well thanks alot man and i will sort through everything see what i really want to sell.. I love just stacking systems pretty hard to sell so i just try and keep myself to four once pass that point then i think about selling

and yeah i meant Super Mario World

what did you have interest in? Zelda or CBFD?
I'm more interested in CBFD than Zelda, as I can easily obtain a copy of Link to the Past. If you are interested I will trade you a SNES Super Scope for a copy of Bad Fur Day. I have it listed in the market place section with a picture.

Quote:

Old 07-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
idriveacivic
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1

idriveacivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Not trying to get off subject here, just a little FYI locally I've seen people selling the snes system with 2 controllers all hook ups and a couple of games for as low as 40 which IMO is low but the go fast at that price!!
idriveacivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
Robo
Points: 535, Level: 10 Points: 535, Level: 10 Points: 535, Level: 10

Robo has a spectacular aura aboutRobo has a spectacular aura about

Xbox Live Gamertag: vR Robo
They are selling for 40-60 bucks at the moment. My local game shop is selling the fake ones for 35, and the real snes for 42. Also do an ebay advanced search for completed listings of snes systems. You can get a real good look at what the system is selling for now and in the past.

Just my 2 cents
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote