Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 1,913, Level: 26 Points: 1,913, Level: 26 Points: 1,913, Level: 26
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
Must read: illuminati killed Michael jackson

Quote:
In our groundbreaking exposes Secrets of the Illuminati and More Secrets of the Illuminati, we enlisted the help of famous Harvard symbologist Dr. Janus to decrypt secret Illuminati codes and messages hidden in the $10 and $2 bills. Then, with the help of Dr. Ockhertz, we decrypted the messages hidden before our eyes on the fifty cent piece in Even More Secrets of the Illuminati Revealed. We knew we were taking on a certain amount of risk in exposing these secrets. We did not know how much danger we were truly in until we learned the truth behind the unfortunate death of music legend Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, died on June 25, 2009. The Los Angeles County Coroner declared Michael's death a homicide caused by drugs that had been administered to him. Dr. Conrad Murray was charged with his death. And if the Illuminati had their way, that would be the end of the story. But the truth is much more sinister. Conrad Murray is simply a scapegoat of ... the Illuminati.

The story they don't want you to hear involves Michael's lifelong affiliation with the Illuminati, an affiliation that ended in his untimely death. Since his days in the Jackson Five, Michael was taught the secrets of the Illuminati. This is part of the Illuminati's longstanding plan to recruit popular performers. The Illuminati use these performers to insert subliminal mind control messages in their songs. After achieving the rank of King of Pop, Michael began to realize the danger the Illuminati presented to mankind and approached the CIA offering to spill the secrets in exchange for protection.

Michael knew he could not speak out directly against the Illuminati. His only course of action was to hide hidden messages in his album artwork as a means to pass information to the public and his CIA handler. He did so at great risk to himself, and he paid the ultimate price when the Illuminati were tipped off by some of the song titles on the Dangerous album. "Remember the Time" was written as an ode to Michael's pre-Illuminati days. "Keep the Faith" was a coded message to like minded Illuminati defectors to keep the faith. Michael sensed his days were numbered.

Fearing the Illuminati could shut him down at any moment, Michael included "Will You Be There" in the Free Willy soundtrack as a signal to his CIA handler that he needed immediate extraction and requesting confirmation that the CIA would be at the predetermined meeting place to take him into protective custody. Unfortunately, "Will You Be There" became known to almost everyone as "The Free Willy Song." The tragic result was the CIA failed to catch the message. When Michael showed up at the meet, his cover was blown. The Illuminati initially attempted to discredit him through child molestation charges. When that failed, the illuminati killed him.

With Michael out of the way, the Illuminati plan continues today through Kanye West, Drake, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Ice Cube, Lady Ga-Ga, Britney Spears, and possibly Mission Man. It is imperative that all fans of Michael Jackson share this page to ensure that this hero did not die in vain.
So, Michael died because he wanted to protect us... Illuminati is sick something needs to be done about them. Guys please i don't want the world to be controlled by them any longer this needs to stop now before its too late!!

Look at this image

Source

^ this all sounds so crazy but its all true, illuminati knows the secret to mankinds origins

go on google and look up the reptilian race.

and also look up kyirux the book about secrets

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!

Last edited by TheLoveB4U; 05-16-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2012, 05:02 AM   #2
Gareth

Old 05-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Well firstly, this news is about as old as Tupac was when he was also 'killed' by the illuminati. Secondly, it's obviously a money scandal. Sure; they're working together, but god damn, they have nothing to do with murder.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 05-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
LafterIzPhun
The Troll
Points: 702, Level: 14 Points: 702, Level: 14 Points: 702, Level: 14
User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Horny
LafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

It all makes so much sense now!!

I am the troll, so don't you dare!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #5
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 1,913, Level: 26 Points: 1,913, Level: 26 Points: 1,913, Level: 26
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
It is old news but everyone knows this information. You can choose to be inslaved by these devilish people and i feel a need to expose them before something bad happens. I refuse to sit around waiting for something to happen, I was doing more research on these people and the information i recieved was completely insane. Who in the hell else does experiments on wild life. (Mixing a lizard with a dog, Uhm.. whaaat??)

Look up on google "Strange creatures that amerged from the sea"

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
You just opened up a big ol' can of troll worms, Admiral.

I believe to an extent in the Illuminati but this is ridiculous. How would MJ reveals secrets of the Illuminati by using their symbolism? If anything, their symbolism was used because they had some control over him, as seems to be the case with most mainstream artists. But a reptilian race? Come on man,use your noodle. I firmly believe that that which cannot be disproven is still a possibility, but that's a bit far fetched to just believe without any evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 05-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,576, Level: 94 Points: 23,576, Level: 94 Points: 23,576, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Old 05-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,340, Level: 100 Points: 52,340, Level: 100 Points: 52,340, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
Look into the Rockefella's and the Rothchilds, and the Morgan families. They are at the top.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #9
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
You just opened up a big ol' can of troll worms, Admiral.

I believe to an extent in the Illuminati but this is ridiculous. How would MJ reveals secrets of the Illuminati by using their symbolism? If anything, their symbolism was used because they had some control over him, as seems to be the case with most mainstream artists. But a reptilian race? Come on man,use your noodle. I firmly believe that that which cannot be disproven is still a possibility, but that's a bit far fetched to just believe without any evidence.
Some people just get excited over something that they want to be true, and try and make everyone else believe it too. People don't see that this is all a gag to get the artists attention, and look, it's working.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #10
Cabin9
Baptized in a river
Points: 1,062, Level: 17 Points: 1,062, Level: 17 Points: 1,062, Level: 17
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Shuriken

My Mood: Doh
Cabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Artist Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

*giggles*

Closed Thread